AOR Received.
March 23, 2011, 2ND AOR - 04/07/11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Can someone pls help me how to figure out what is FSW1, FSW2, FSW3? What i know is federal skilled worker. I dont understand the numbers what its purpose. We are under consulting agency thats why im not familiar with codes. Thanks in advance :)

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
SatishMan said:
Dear friend,
cio or vo had never asked teh origional document then why did you sent the origional document i think u made big mistake u know u will not get teh document back then wat ?
Here in my country i can get those originals again & i already have another complete set of those originals. :)

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Allways +ve Friend,

I just got a call from my Visa consultant (Y Axis, India) informing me to request the VO in ND about the next steps, they told me that one of their client who got the PER on 13th Dec had written a query to ND VO and had got a reply to submit the document in 120 days, probably they are referring to your friend. Did ur friend apply via Y Axis in India ?, just curious...

Regards
Bindu

always+ve said:
Hey Guys! I just got this information from an acquaintance who received his PER on the 13th of Dec 2010. On 22nd of December he sent a query to ND VO and the reply surprised me. He received an email response from them on the 4th of January and has been asked to send the complete application to the VO within 120 days from the date he received his PER. He is post 26/6 applicant. No further details of his application available.

Now i am starting to wonder what now. I sent them a change of address intimation on the 8th of December 2010 and i have not yet received any communication, so i decided to send an email in the prescribed form available on their website to inquire about the further process and confirmation for change of address intimation.

What say guys, any comments?

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
always+ve said:
This is the reply he received from ND VO reproduced here for reference and record

"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Thanks man can you ask your friend if he sent photocopies or originals ? ?

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
I am not aware of it as i said earlier i dont know this guy personally so can't say
Bindu said:
Hi Allways +ve Friend,

I just got a call from my Visa consultant (Y Axis, India) informing me to request the VO in ND about the next steps, they told me that one of their client who got the PER on 13th Dec had written a query to ND VO and had got a reply to submit the document in 120 days, probably they are referring to your friend. Did ur friend apply via Y Axis in India ?, just curious...

Regards
Bindu

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
I dont know cause i dont have any attachments as mentioned in the mail. so can't answer "following documents..."

anil04_10 said:
I understood the point ..... But is this the complete letter?? .... How about the 'following documents' part....?? Please clarify.... Thanks

Cheers, Anil

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Bindu said:
Hi Allways +ve Friend,

Regards
Bindu
Hi Bindu,

I was wondering why would the consultant ask you to mail the VO directly rather than doing it themselves? They are paid to represent you :). Anyway, please could you email the ND VO about asking for the next steps for your application processing? And let us know of the reply? Let's see if the ND VO has managed to come out of the hangover yet!

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
always+ve said:
I dont know cause i dont have any attachments as mentioned in the mail. so can't answer "following documents..."
I guess they were referring to the attachment in the PER mail dated Dec 13th :). Please could you ask your friend about this if he had got any attachments with his PER email? Strange enough, none of the PERs received as of now have reported to be with an attachment :eek: :eek:

I seriously doubt something is wrong somewhere ??? ???

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Triumph

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
always+ve said:
friend, can you e-mail him to reply with required documets etc. ????

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Kwatogmd said:
Can someone pls help me how to figure out what is FSW1, FSW2, FSW3? What i know is federal skilled worker. I dont understand the numbers what its purpose. We are under consulting agency thats why im not familiar with codes. Thanks in advance :)
FSW1 - Federal Skilled Worker category 1. This is probably the best way of applying if you are eligible. In order to apply you need to have a minimum of 1 year's work experience in the past 10 years in one of 29 occupations on their in-demand list. You do not require a job offer to apply.

FSW2 - Federal Skilled Worker category 2. This is for people who have a job offer. There are 2 ways of applying FSw2. Firstly, you can get a job offer from a Canadian employer. They must then get an LMO (Labour Market Opinion) from the government proving that no suitable Canadian could be found to fill the position. Once this is granted you apply for a temporary work permit, and then start your job in Canada. You then apply for residency from within Canada whilst working under the permit. The downside with this is that you need to get your visa before the permit/LMO runs out else you have to apply for new ones.

OR you can apply under FSW2 if you have an AEO (Arranged Employment Opinion) which an employer gets for you after offering the job, and here you apply for residency from outside Canada and you don't start your job until you have the visa. So obviously you have to find an employer willing to wait.

FSW3 - Federal Skilled Worker category 3. This was formerly a canadian experience class, but is no longer available under the federal skilled worker categories.

Wayne.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Kwatogmd said:
Dear bro

FSW3 is no more there... it has been clubbed with FSW2.
FSW2 category is for AEO (Arranged Employment Option), TWP (Temporary Work Permit - working in Canada FSW3), International students in Canada (if offer of employment is there + under 29 NOC list - FSW3). .... Thanks to Wayne for updating this to me......

All other applicants will come under FSW1 .......... Hope it is clear now.

Cheers, Anil

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
13 th sept is becoming the most popular day on our sheet. 8 guys on that day. Great.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
indira_prab said:
I guess they were referring to the attachment in the PER mail dated Dec 13th :). Please could you ask your friend about this if he had got any attachments with his PER email? Strange enough, none of the PERs received as of now have reported to be with an attachment :eek: :eek:

I seriously doubt something is wrong somewhere ??? ???

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
yes it is strange!!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! That was a lot of new pages in the last few hours since I checked the forum this morning.

Congratulations to everyone who has reported getting their PERs since then and again all the best to everyone still waiting.

Always+ve's friend has confused us all quite a bit now. We have already submitted originals of most of the documents. The only notarized copies I had sent were high school diplomas, passport and my degree, none of which I would be too comfortable sending the originals of. I think someone who has ND as their VO should definitely send them an email asking them to clarify what it is they want. I still don't understand why they send something so important through snail mail though, especially since they obviously have our email IDs.

I agree with Bindu about the banks not giving correct information about the BDs; in India or anywhere else. I approached my bank to find out as well and they told me on Nov 25th that it hadn't been cashed when in fact it was over a month before. :mad:

Wayne, don't bother about the negatives, I got 2 negatives just for posting about my PER ???. You know you have a huge fan base here and it is only because of the 168 hour limit that you haven't crossed a few thousand +ves already.

Here's to another day filled with PERs. ;D ;D ;D ;D