Mailed w/app
File Transfer...
05-04-2011
Med's Request
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
anil04_10 said:
Since Christmas there is not much of good news.... I hope everything is well and good ... :p :p :p

Cheers, Anil

LOL!

There is one button you can use when something like this happens:
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Best wishes,
hub2

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-HA! So that's what happened to the 7th Sept PERS!! Thanks for letting us all know Anil ;D, now all I need to do is go find a new Santa replacement and we should be back on track in no time.

Thanks to all members of the forum for their warm wishes and kind words. I think Canada is going to be even more beautiful than it is already once the members of this forum become a part of it. All the best to everyone else waiting for their PERs, my best wishes today going out to Queencougar, Rina, Shacon, Carl and myself ;).

To CIO: On your mark, get set, GO!!!!

ramgupta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/10
Doc's Request.
PCC request 12/04/11 Dispatched 15/05/11
AOR Received.
10/12/10 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
10/06/2011
Med's Done....
03/07/2011
Interview........
Waived....
Passport Req..
Recd 20.09.11
VISA ISSUED...
Recd 20.10.11
LANDED..........
20. 12. 2011
Dear fellow future Canadians :D

please add my details to the excel file

application received 20th Aug
NOC 1122
DD encashed 12 Sept
AOR / PER received 10th december 2010
VO office: London

However the application number received which starts with B, is not recognized when i try to check my status online. Is that normal.
After AOR, has anybody heard from VO ??

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
A friend sent this link to me. It is a library of Youtube videos arranged by cities around the world and there are many Canadian ones in the list. I haven't viewed them, but expect they might give you a glimpse of how different Canada is from coast to coast. Have fun. http://www.jcdurand.ca/Monde/Tour.html

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
ramgupta said:

NOC 1122
DD encashed 12 Sept

However the application number received which starts with B, is not recognized when i try to check my status online. Is that normal.
Hi ramgupta,

Welcome to the thread :) I have added your details to our spreadsheet. Can you please confirm whether or not you included your PCC with your application?

To answer your questions:

Nobody can access the ECAS system online yet, since applicants around May (so even some pre-June-26 applicants cannot access the system). It seems to be a manual system and they have not added anyone since the April applicants. However you are not missing much! ECAS tends to be painfully slow at updates, and sometimes incorrect and misleading. The best source of updates tends to be forums such as this where we share our experiences.

After AOR, has anybody heard from VO ?
The only person is Jocelynandjuno who have been told back in December by their visa office Taipei that their paper file had not yet been received by them, although they confirmed it had been sent. They said they would send communication once the paper file had been received AND they had begun processing it.

If this is true and is the same for all visa offices, then we will not hear anything when visa office receives the paper file from Canada, but only when the visa office begin the background and security checks.

Personally I think we probably may not hear anything until medical requests, but I guess we will know more in the coming months.

Best wishes,
Wayne.

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Hey Guys!

Wish you a very Happy New Year!

Looking forward to receive some good news today...

All the Best! Raj.

mpatel6

Dec 29, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER - 1st Feb'11, 2nd AOR - waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi All,

All the best for September queue, i am also in that. Hope we all will get PER.

Thanks,
Milan Patel

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks dear for your help....

queencougar said:
Just to clarify, I believe that you do not need a job offer for Quebec if you are on their list of occupations in demand, which is different from the National FSW list. Otherwise you need a job offer and LMO.
Just wanted to make that clear :D
Here is the site that might help you with information
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:
Since Christmas there is not much of good news.... I hope everything is well and good ... :p :p :p

Cheers, Anil
Hahaha, awesome. I hope that "blank spot" in the table gets filled soon!

Also hoping that we hear something from the Visa Offices soon. Thanks to Xmas money I can now afford the RPRF and the Medicals!

ramgupta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/10
Doc's Request.
PCC request 12/04/11 Dispatched 15/05/11
AOR Received.
10/12/10 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
10/06/2011
Med's Done....
03/07/2011
Interview........
Waived....
Passport Req..
Recd 20.09.11
VISA ISSUED...
Recd 20.10.11
LANDED..........
20. 12. 2011
Cappuccino said:
Hi ramgupta,

Welcome to the thread :) I have added your details to our spreadsheet. Can you please confirm whether or not you included your PCC with your application?

To answer your questions:

Nobody can access the ECAS system online yet, since applicants around May (so even some pre-June-26 applicants cannot access the system). It seems to be a manual system and they have not added anyone since the April applicants. However you are not missing much! ECAS tends to be painfully slow at updates, and sometimes incorrect and misleading. The best source of updates tends to be forums such as this where we share our experiences.

After AOR, has anybody heard from VO ?
The only person is Jocelynandjuno who have been told back in December by their visa office Taipei that their paper file had not yet been received by them, although they confirmed it had been sent. They said they would send communication once the paper file had been received AND they had begun processing it.

If this is true and is the same for all visa offices, then we will not hear anything when visa office receives the paper file from Canada, but only when the visa office begin the background and security checks.

Personally I think we probably may not hear anything until medical requests, but I guess we will know more in the coming months.

Best wishes,
Wayne.
Dear Wayne, thanks a lot for the detailed info. No i have not sent my PCCs with the Application, and i am wondering if i is time for me to start working on them already..

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
ramgupta said:

NOC 1122
DD encashed 12 Sept

Dear Ramgupta

Although mr.Wayne already answered ur quest but try to type just your last name and file no. place of birth hope it will work. in my case last year i was also in deep trouble as i was not getting estatus. this trick worked. pls try this otherwise wayne assumptions are right.

FMA

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
cio answered my inquiry that my my application currently under review ,you will contact in due course ,my application received 25-august-2010 ,any one can explain this sentence ,esp wayne ,please give me your explanation [/b]

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
midoo said:
cio answered my inquiry that my my application currently under review ,you will contact in due course ,my application received 25-august-2010 ,any one can explain this sentence ,esp wayne ,please give me your explanation [/b]

I cannot think of an explanation. IMO your case hasn't yet been rejected because as we have seen, those who have been rejected at eligibility review are emailed to say they have been rejected and that their case has been returned.

So the only think I can think of is that there is something in your case they are having to investigate or look into more thoroughy. Unfortunately I don't think they will tell you until they have made their decision.

Until then just hold onto the thought that no news is good news, and hopefully they will give you a positive decision when they do contact you.

Wayne.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
midoo said:

Seems pretty clear, middo, friend.
They are still looking at it and will let you know when they have made a decision.
I would say this is good news, as they haven't said they are returning it, so hang tough and all the best for a positive outcome for you soon.
No news for us Sept 7th applicants yet? None for me anyway, sadly.
I am finding the waiting very hard now that my OH is far away in Vancouver. He tells me every day that the weather is beautiful and the sun is shining over the North shore mountains. I wish I could be there with him, but until more information is available I must hold the fort here at home.
Good luck to us all for a filled in gap for Sept 7th and a fast moving on to further Sept apps today and tomorrow. :D

Rina

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
hopefully soon
IELTS Request
sent with application - 8.5 band score
LANDED..........
2011?
queencougar said:
No news for us Sept 7th applicants yet? None for me anyway, sadly.
I am finding the waiting very hard now that my OH is far away in Vancouver. He tells me every day that the weather is beautiful and the sun is shining over the North shore mountains. I wish I could be there with him, but until more information is available I must hold the fort here at home.
Good luck to us all for a filled in gap for Sept 7th and a fast moving on to further Sept apps today and tomorrow. :D
I haven't gotten anything either. ??? ??? The waiting continues ...