Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
hello! kindly include me in the list. i applied under noc 7265, from manila. our application was received last Dec. 30, cio.

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Would you please somebody tell me why my name is removed from the sheet?!!! I have sent reply 2 weeks ago also noticed that my name was on RED!!! I am very busy these days that I can't come and check everyday the forum. I expect the forum to respect all their users not the selected group of people!?

Please return back my name on the list ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Made711, my dear VO friend did you contact CIO?

Happy new year and all the best in 2011.

Viktoria

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
edidigit said:
Would you please somebody tell me why my name is removed from the sheet?!!! I have sent reply 2 weeks ago also noticed that my name was on RED!!! I am very busy these days that I can't come and check everyday the forum. I expect the forum to respect all their users not the selected group of people!?

Ok firstly please stop being so aggressive/defensive. We are not selecting an elite group of people, we are just trying to ensure everyone on the spreadsheet is active so that the timelines are accurate. The only way people are removed from the spreadsheet is if they don't post here for 6 weeks or more their entry is turned to red, and then after a week or so are removed from the list if they do not post.

If you provide all your details again I will be happy to re-add you.

Wayne.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
carl128 said:
Yes you did, if that is the case then then you should have not mentioned my name that way your statement is for everyone.
It was for all those acting in that way by contacting CIO unneccessarily, of which you were the latest one.
Your e-mail received the response we had all predicted i.e. it didn't tell you anything you didn't already know, other than giving you a tracking number which will also just tell you the same thing.
I don't know why you feel aggrieved or feel the need to try to defend such actions when the results clearly support my original comment.
If you are upset to be named amongst others, then do not contribute to a forum where you state your and therefore by implication invite comment.
People have no time for touchy or precious individuals here - we are all in this to comment in a way which helps all of us, speeds the process, helps us avoid errors and reduces the inevitable stress of this long wait and that is what I did in my original comment.
Happily, I notice you now seem to be advising others to wait longer before contacting CIO, so I am glad that you now realise that this is a better strategy for the good of everyone. Patience is a virtue and not one I am blessed with in great measure, but we should all try to develop an attitude of peace of mind and tranquility which will help us through the coming months.
I hope we both receive the news we have been hoping for in the next few days. :D

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
rajeev107 said:
[/i][/b]a briefing for NOCs where the cap is reached.......

Informations from Marc Laforce website, not sure if it's true or not...

1122 & 3152 Cap is Reached – Now What?

Dallas – December 28, 2010 – Not to sing our own praises but our prediction regarding the cap for registered nurses, as reported in our Blog entry of Oct-28, 2010, turned out to be on the nose. On Christmas Day, Citizenship and Immigration Canada advised that the annual cap for registered nurses under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) stream was attained. There are now 1000 complete RN applications received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

Unless an RN applicant has an arranged employment offer from an eligible health facility, registered nurse applicants must wait until July 2011 to submit their FSW application to CIO. In practical terms this means that if your RN Federal Skilled Worker application was not date-stamped by the CIO office by December 25, 2010, the application will be returned.

The following notice will advise clients on what you should do if you're a registered nurse, and what our Firm is doing on behalf of clients whose application was not received before the 12/25 deadline and what we plan to do in terms of filing strategy.

Do Not Discontinue the Federal Skilled Worker Process!

For applicants who are in the middle of filling out questionnaires or gathering supporting documents, or waiting for language test results, we of course understand, and sympathize, how frustrating it is when the government shuts down an immigration stream.

If you happen to be in this situation, our first advice is not to discontinue the FSW process of gathering your documents and updating your forms. We urge all our clients not to lose their nerve (and we speak for ourselves) and to continue on course as if the cap wasn't reached. There are a number of practical and strategic and even political reasons for this timely advice:

1. Hold & File

The 1000-cap is expected to reset on July 1, 2011. As we complete your application, our Firm will personally hand-deliver your package in Sydney, Canada; before the FedEx and UPS trucks arrive at the CIO office on July 1, 2011.

While cap attainment is considered bad news, Citizenship and Immigration Canada also announced on Christmas day that effective 12/23, your language results will be valid for an additional year from the test date, for a total of two years (from just one). So hold on to your language results!
2. Stakeholder Negotiations with CIC

While our Firm cannot speak or comment on the lobbying efforts from an association or Law Society, including our own (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants), there is considerable behind-the-scene discussion with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on what to do next. A number of last-minute developments, and CIC concessions, may play out favourably to RN applicants that are ready to file at any time.

For instance, it is widely expected that the overall FSW cap of 20,000 complete applications will not be attained. In fact, with just over 5000 applications received to date and six more months to go, the global cap has little chance of filling up. There's thus discussion to allow overflow of one category until the overall cap is reached. Another possible development is that CIC may abruptly announce a “file and hold” policy whereby CIO will accept RN applications before July 2011 but officially process them as of July 2011. If this occurs, there's a high chance that CIC will implement a first-come-first-serve policy.

The popular saying that “luck happens to those best prepared” might ring true for those who haven't given up on their RN application and are in position to file at any time.
3. Re-Route Strategy

All clients affected by the cap will be re-assessed by your practitioner to check if another immigration program or another occupation under the Federal Skilled Worker – Category 1 stream is available. The most obvious example that comes to mind, other than arranged employment via a company sponsor, are those applicants who have experience as an LVN/LPN or even as a CNA in some cases. To date, a mere 29 complete LVN/LPN applications were received. That means there's 971 to go!

While a re-route may be deemed expedient, it is generally not if the LVN/LPN or, in some cases, the CNA experience was duly noted in your Schedule 3 form. CIC will automatically review all your experience for FSW eligibility from the last 10 years from the date your application was received by CIO. In fact, as a precautionary measure, our Firm was requesting CIC for LVN/LPN consideration over RN, if indeed applicable in the Client's work history; even if the former occurred eight years ago.

Only in rare instances will our Firm completely reroute an application to another eligible permanent resident stream, such as the Quebec Skilled Worker class. With only five months to go before the cap is reset, we simply don't deem it necessary to pursue a reroute outside the FSW category. A possible exception to this rule is if the client's status in his country of residency is about to expire and the applicant is absolutely adamant to returning in his country of nationality for an interview. (As a side note, if an applicant moves to another country and advises CIC prior to receiving an invitation letter for the interview, the visa office will accommodate a request to change the venue provided system integrity of the adjudication process is preserved.)

In a nutshell, a reroute strategy is not a good idea for registered nurses.

As a five- to six-month “hang-on period”, while inconvenient, is not overly dramatic, given CIC can implement rule changes without legislation (and therefore quickly), and because rerouting is automatic in most cases, our Firm simply recommends any applicant affected by the cap to continue working on their applications – and then to wait.

Filing Strategy in a 1000-Cap Regime – Lets Beat the FedEx Truck!

Just because the Firm is urging clients to continue on their FSW applications “as if nothing happened”, doesn't mean that there's no activity on our part.

As CIC will quickly come to appreciate, the one-thousand cap process has a fundamental flaw. Similar to the US H-1B cap system, CIO is dangerously close to selecting skilled workers on a lottery basis as opposed to its original mission as stated in Section 3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) which states that the objectives of our economic immigration policies is to “support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy” by means of “consistent standards and prompt processing”.

For the popular FSW occupations, like management consultants and registered nurses, there's the obvious possibility that professional practitioners will adopt the same “hold-and-file-on-July-1” strategy.

If everybody files on July 1 when the 1000-cap is reset, how will CIO filter out applications if more than 1000 applications are received in one day? How will CIO know which ‘complete' application came first? Will it revert to a random process thereby replicating the US lottery system for H-1Bs? Will it try to maniacally time-stamp applications – which amounts to a random selection given the FedEx truck pulls up in Sydney at a set hour. Or does CIO intend to accept all applications received up until a certain day irrespective of the 1000 cut-off point; a "date-deadline" scenario whereby, for example, where all "complete applications" received on July 1 will be accepted regardless of the 1000 number?

We don't have satisfactory answers to any of these legitimate concerns.

What our Firm will do, however, is “beat the UPS” (or FedEx or DHL) truck” by physically hand-delivering all our nurse and management consultant applications to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia at 8:30 AM on the first date that the 1000-cap is reset (July 31, 2011). The strategy may sound odd, but at the moment, this is the only sure-way tactic to ensure that your FSW application is secure.

Rest assured that our offices takes your decision to settle in Canada very seriously and we will do our outmost to make your Federal Skilled Worker application successful.

courtesy:miguelboogle

[size=10pt]DEAR SENIORS,
can u share ur thoughts?
[/size]

regards
rajeev
Anyone else got a view on this?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
Anyone else got a view on this?
Well if you want someone to personally hand deliver your package on 1st July before the Fedex and UPS trucks arrive, I am sure you could hire someone privately far more cheaply than the extortionate fees the lawyers/consultants charge!

I don't really see there being a massive rush on 1st July 2011. Ok there will be a small stockpile, but as we saw even once things got moving in August in took almost 3 months for the NOC cap on 1122 to fill.

Wayne.

made711

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app. (8.5 band score)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Viktoria said:
Made711, my dear VO friend did you contact CIO?

Happy new year and all the best in 2011.

Viktoria
Happy New Year to you, too!
I haven't heard from them yet, and I contacted them on December, 9th.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
edidigit said:

Hey bro

Happy New Year to you too. I hope you had a nice time this weekend ......
I agree that you did contact us for your name being in red. It might not have been noticed. But the way you have responded is very funny man ...... your name can be added again, but can you take back your action being so critical. We are here to help each other in a friendly way and to everyone, respectfully ........NOT as you said to a selected group of people.
BTW, I have added your name ..... blanks are for the date of CC charged and the PCC .... will be glad to update as soon as you reply. Thank you.

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Cappuccino said:
Ok firstly please stop being so aggressive/defensive. We are not selecting an elite group of people, ......................
If you provide all your details again I will be happy to re-add you.

Wayne.
Hey Wayne .....
I have just replied to edidigit.... and then saw your response. Well said ...... sending a PM ....

Cheers, Anil

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Does anyone have idea of what is the advantage of Qubac immigration as compare to FSW ? Is it necessary if the person go to qubac & have to stay there only ?

Regards,

Mayank

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS HERE ;D :D ;) :)

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
arif2095 said:
Dear Ashok

Sorry for the late reply. You should go to non-cash service counter who deals with DD/BD or overseas payment. Give them your BD receipt copy and ask for the confirmation of your BD en-cashment. At first they might say that it is not possible to confirm. In that case, you should tell them you have done that before and advice him to ask to his superior if he does not know that. In my case, they did the same and I was a bit annoyed and wanted to talk with his superior. Then the HSBC staff ask his Superior to know what to do and send an email to concern HSBC-INDIA where they deposited the amount temporarily waiting for en-cashement. On next day, I got a copy of the replied email which confirmed the BD en-cashment. Hope this will help you.

Cheers
Arif
Thank you very much for your reply Arif.. :D :D

I will try to contact them at the earliest..a

aSHOK...

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Hey Wayne,
Happy new year to you and all ppl in the forum ....I am sending this message just to tell you I haven’t left the forum .... I am quiet but I do check our forum everyday ...anyway please don’t delete my name from the list ...
Good luck

hub2

May 22, 2010
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
IELTS Request
Mailed w/app
File Transfer...
05-04-2011
Med's Request
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
Cappuccino said:
... we are just trying to ensure everyone on the spreadsheet is active so that the timelines are accurate. The only way people are removed from the spreadsheet is if they don't post here for 6 weeks or more their entry is turned to red, and then after a week or so are removed from the list if they do not post. If you provide all your details again I will be happy to re-add you. Wayne.

Wayne,
Thanks for the excellent job you've done with the tracking spreadsheet. I truly appreciate it.

All,
Keep your hopes up ;D, and have a wonderful 2011!

hub2