Waived
Passport Req..
06 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS (4th Line): 05 May 2015 Visa On Hand: 22 May 2015
LANDED..........
18 Sept 2015
Hi everyone!!!

I am so happy today as I received great news! :) ;) :D ;D We just called up our credit card company and we got ours charged. Thanked God! It was charged last October 28! I've been stressed out for the last 2 weeks with all the not-so-good news I've been reading about lost applications, unopened application/not in the system, etc.

I was so relieved that our application didn't get lost or something. More waiting to go...

Goodluck to everyone. Let's continue to pray for one another.

Anna
Manila, Philippines

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
congratulations, atleasts youve made it to the cap for 1122.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dear All,

I wish everybody a very Happy & Prosperous Deepawali...
May the following weeks brings us lot of joy (in the form of AORs ;D ;D)

Cheers, Anil

adelosreyes

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 Jul 2014
Doc's Request.
12 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
5 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
23 Mar 2015 / ECAS (3rd Line): 27 Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18 Sept 2015
Thanks Carl! Did yours get cashed/charged as well? Your NOC hasn't reached the cap yet - long way to go :)

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Pippin said:
Dear Doc Manu: Did CIO tell you the date it was returned? While I am glad you got some information from CIO this time (why could they not tell you that before?), it is most distressing that your app has gone missing and that it was returned for want of the birth certificate. You did use a consultant didn't you? I think you need to have strong words with him. Wishing you the best in getting that new app turned around quickly.
Wayne and Cam, et al: There has been much discussion about when AOR's will come out and the fact that there have been no returned apps, but there have been some already and here is Doc Manu's as well. Does this change your thoughts on the CIO process now?
it was returnd the same day it reachd ie sept 1st accordin to them.....its disheartenin to know that this has actually happnd....i actually had a heated conversation with my agent but its of no use nemore i guess.... m worried bout the original reference lettrs i submitted with it r also lost now ..... n my ielts score i guess they will nt provide anothr copy to me this time rathr they r gonna send it directly to cio ....but how ll that coordinate with my package .......!!!!!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
doc manu said:
it was returnd the same day it reachd ie sept 1st accordin to them.....its disheartenin to know that this has actually happnd....i actually had a heated conversation with my agent but its of no use nemore i guess.... m worried bout the original reference lettrs i submitted with it r also lost now ..... n my ielts score i guess they will nt provide anothr copy to me this time rathr they r gonna send it directly to cio ....but how ll that coordinate with my package .......!!!!!!
Dear doc manu,
I am a dentist like u and i can see exactly 208 dentsits have been applied so far. Dont loose hope as u still have time to resubmit your application. IELTS center might not provide u another copy so my suggestion is "provide them your new application package to send it together with IELTS result". All IELTS centres are agreed to do that.Dont forget to use correct courier address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 -NOC # 3113 *Dont miss this section*
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada"

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Seatac

Apr 11, 2010
Hello Experts,

Question about PCC.

For people who have applied to CIO post june 26, now that CIO is stating 33 weeks to get first communication(AOR) from the CC encashment date.

Many people have already applied and received PCC. So will they have to apply for PCC's again since they will be more than 3 months old by the time they send the application to VO, any thoughts?

Seatac

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Doc Manu: Check with your post office and double check how long it should take a package of this size to arrive from Canada, just in case it is still on the way. You have a full copy of the package you sent to CIO, correct? If you cannot organize new ORIGINALS of your ref letters, IELTS, send copies, the rest is notarized copies so that is just time and money to produce. In your covering letter make it clear what happened - date of conversation with Call Centre and name of representative who informed you that your application was returned. Calculate how long it has been since return and that you never received it from CIO. Include a copy of the courier receipt showing date/time/signature of CIO. DON'T GIVE UP. When this is accomplished, send letter to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and the Manager of CIO informing them of what transpired. Attach copy of courier receipt with this letter as well. Good Luck. Do others have any more suggestions?

adelosreyes

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 Jul 2014
Doc's Request.
12 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
5 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
23 Mar 2015 / ECAS (3rd Line): 27 Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18 Sept 2015
Seatac said:
Hello Experts,

Question about PCC.

For people who have applied to CIO post june 26, now that CIO is stating 33 weeks to get first communication(AOR) from the CC encashment date.

Many people have already applied and received PCC. So will they have to apply for PCC's again since they will be more than 3 months old by the time they send the application to VO, any thoughts?

Seatac
Yes, I think that would be the case. My husband and I just applied PCC last month so when VO request for it after 33 weeks, we need to have these requested again. Good thing about renewal process in our country, it will be much faster vs a new application when the bureau needs to further check in case of a namesake :) Is this the same for your country? Cheers!

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
When are the applicants from US planning to apply for PCC(those who havent sent it along with the application).? The reason to ask is as it takes 3-4 months to get a FBI clearance and also a PCC from Indian consulate in US take 2-3 months. Also since a PCC is only valid for 3 months after being issued, one has to time it perfectly well so as to coincide with when it is being asked by the CIO/VO.
So what do u guys feel as to when will we be asked to submit our PCC's.
Will this be done with the AOR from CIO?
Will the PCC be asked along with the medicals by the VO?

Thoughts ??? People (especially from US) pls reply so that those u havent sent the PCC's with the application intiallly can start the PCC process in time..

thank avi_15

SIMIARUN

Nov 5, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2010, DD encashed on 23rd Dec
AOR Received.
08/3/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR--13th April 2011.
Med's Request
10 june 2011
Med's Done....
27 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2011
fma said:
Dear All

Those who applied after 26/6 under new system pleas post ur details in this thread so that we will get idea how much time they are taking to process. please do not forget to write ur NOC and visa office I will sort them to get an idea. hope it will work for all.

FMA

HERE IT IS STARTED

S.NO. NAME Simi Arun NOC 3131 CIO Novo Scotia DATE 23 rd August RCVD 26th August VOFFICE New Delhi STATUS
1- Noolan 3112 N/S 19th July London

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
i wish all my friends in this forum to have avery Happy & Prosperous Deepawali...

and hope from allah that soon we all hear a good news and get our AOR and after that Get our Medical then Get the VISAAAA

AMro

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Guys,

Based on all the replies which we have got when we called the CIC (some of them were contradicted) & the recorded message which we always hear when we called them (i mean the part in which they say that they can't fasten the process & that they have no access to the CIC system) so i can summarize the following facts:

- This phone number is just for a customer service center, CIC is outsoursing the C.S tasks to this center.
- This center has no access to the CIC system, they received preiodical updates from the CIC (which obviously very much delayed) so their info is not updated.
- IF any applicant contacted them & they told him that he is not added to the system, they mean their system. Hence that means nothing because he maybe already added to the CIC formal system but the center is not updated.

So i can conclude that we can not rely completely on their info.

I want to say something too, since NOC 1122 is closed so the CIC should finish their eligibility review soon & start to send the notification letters (i.e AORs) & forward the approved applications to the VO AND return the rejected applications plus refunding.
This is the only possible & logical next step because if they will wait for the other NOCs to be filled, this will be absolutely nonsense.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Pippin said:
Dear Doc Manu: Did CIO tell you the date it was returned? While I am glad you got some information from CIO this time (why could they not tell you that before?), it is most distressing that your app has gone missing and that it was returned for want of the birth certificate. You did use a consultant didn't you? I think you need to have strong words with him. Wishing you the best in getting that new app turned around quickly.
Wayne and Cam, et al: There has been much discussion about when AOR's will come out and the fact that there have been no returned apps, but there have been some already and here is Doc Manu's as well. Does this change your thoughts on the CIO process now?
Hi - it doesn't change my thoughts currently. I've never said that no applications have been returned, only that no applications have yet been returned AFTER encashments.

All failures so far have been failing of the completeness check. No-one to my knowledge has been told they have failed the eligibility review (the stage after encashment).

So if they have completed eligibility reviews until at least 2nd September, then all those reviews between 26th June to 2nd September are either awaiting AOR to be sent by some other department which has a backlog for the data entry, or they are deliberately stalling them.

If we go with the backlog theory then I would still expect rejections after eligibility review to start coming through soon, although maybe the same team handles the rejection letters as the AORs? (Would have thought though that a rejection letter would come from the actual visa office with explicit reasons why your application failed).

Wayne.

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Thanks a lot guys for ur suggestions and sincere support ... :)