Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Pharzim said:
Sent my application on 26/7, received on 30/7, NOC 3131, Visa office: Singapore. No reply from CIO/ Visa office.

Does anyone know when I can get any response from CIO?
:)
YES PLEASE REFER BACK TO ME WITH THE METHOD OF PAYMENT AND THE PCC CONDITION SENT WITH THE APPLICATION OR NOT

AMRO

physiocraze

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Med's Request
07-10-2011
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-01-2012
;)I had sent the PCC with my application.

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
What is meant by a cap? Does that limit refer to the total number of applications received or the total number of applications processed, or the total number of applications that are successful?

The cap is a limit on the number of complete applications considered for processing. In this case, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider a maximum of 20,000 complete applications under the occupation list. There is no limit to the number of applicants with a job offer. Within the 20,000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 federal skilled worker applications per occupation will be considered for processing each year.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/changes-fsw-faq05.asp

So, this means COUNTER is increased for all complete applications(all necessary documents, no blanks, CC charged succesfully) -> and application could be processed. Therefore, as CIC fill the CAP of completed applications, they announce STOP on receiving further applications.
After that they start processing them (issuing AOR) from - May, June to August, September.

How will applications subject to new instructions be processed as compared to applications subject to the first set of instructions and the backlog?

All applications subject to ministerial instructions (everything received since February 27, 2008) will be considered for processing in the order they are received.

All federal skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 fall into the backlog, and will be processed concurrently with the applications received since that date (and that are subject to instructions)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/changes-fsw-faq08.asp

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
Pippin said:
CIO certainly don't appear to be working chronologically as our friend's app was recv'd 26 July and BD has not been cashed. I am wondering if the really straightforward applications are being cashed first? For example, limited travel history, no previous visa refusals, high IELTS score, etc. Could those how have had their fees cashed comment on this idea? Cheers.
i agree with you. some reasons i added, most possible maybe such as short work experiences, for example studied only in one university, and only 4 or 5 years work experience, and only worked in one company with one boss, single person, staying only in one country. for others such as long work experience history, worked in many company and countries, big family, even spouse has complicate work histories, even some people worked as selfemployed, they are employer and employee at same time. these all take much long time to evaluated.

brill

Dec 11, 2009
nzds05 said:
i agree with you. some reasons i added, most possible maybe such as short work experiences, for example studied only in one university, and only 4 or 5 years work experience, and only worked in one company with one boss, single person, staying only in one country. for others such as long work experience history, worked in many company and countries, big family, even spouse has complicate work histories, even some people worked as selfemployed, they are employer and employee at same time. these all take much long time to evaluated.
hi,
I have prepared my all documents but couldn't get university sealed transcripts .As I am abroad,it is impossible and don't have anyone to get it from KU for me.but I have transcript from KU,which i got few years back, but not in university sealed envelope.will it make any problem or returning of my application?
if an applicant is having 67 marks,but if they won't consider spouse's BA(External),there would be shortage of 4 points in 67 so would they reject the case,and can one get his refund if rejection by cic or vo(london)?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I expect the seniors will have a reply for you, Brill, but my thoughts would be to write a letter explaining the reason you cannot get a sealed transcript. (IS it impossible to request one in writing and have it sent to you or are you afraid it will take too long??). You can either have a copy of the transcript in your possession notarized or include the original with the letter. If you CAN get a transcript by mail, explain that in the letter and say that you will provide it as soon as possible. Other suggestions??? Search this forum for similar situations as I am sure some have said they sent an open transcript without problems. Might depend on the VO?? Good luck!

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
nzds05 said:
I agree with nzds05 but that is not contracdicting with the fact that CIO is checking the applications chronologically. They definitly start checking the applications chronologically but of course that doesn't mean to encash the CC/BD chronologically because the time of checking of each application differs according to what nzds05 previously said & that proves my opinion which i previously mentioned that the 1st checking of the CIO before encashing the CC/BD , is not just a completness checking but it is some sort of eligibility assessment. The complete, well organized & clear application take from them about couple of hours to check it but the application with vague documents may take a month from them to check it. I think in that long period they may ask the VO of the applicant or even send a scanned copy of the vague document to him by email to get his opinion or make him call the reference of the document.

i hope i have expressed my opinion clearly :)

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
canady said:
I agree with nzds05 but that is not contracdicting with the fact that CIO is checking the applications chronologically. They definitly start checking the applications chronologically but of course that doesn't mean to encash the CC/BD chronologically because the time of checking of each application differs according to what nzds05 previously said & that proves my opinion which i previously mentioned that the 1st checking of the CIO before encashing the CC/BD , is not just a completness checking but it is some sort of eligibility assessment. The complete, well organized & clear applications take from them about couple of hours to check it but the applications with vague documents may take a month from them to check it. I think in that long period they may ask the VO of the applicant or even send a scanned copy of the vague document to him by email to get his opinion or make him call the reference of the document.

i hope i expressed my opinion clearly :)
I am also of the same opinion..Hope we r ryt.!!
And if so, v'l be seeing the FIRST LUCKIEST AOR very soon..
May be in october or at the most by november..

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
canady said:
I agree with nzds05 but that is not contracdicting with the fact that CIO is checking the applications chronologically. They definitly start checking the applications chronologically but of course that doesn't mean to encash the CC/BD chronologically because the time of checking of each application differs according to what nzds05 previously said & that proves my opinion which i previously mentioned that the 1st checking of the CIO before encashing the CC/BD , is not just a completness checking but it is some sort of eligibility assessment. The complete, well organized & clear application take from them about couple of hours to check it but the application with vague documents may take a month from them to check it. I think in that long period they may ask the VO of the applicant or even send a scanned copy of the vague document to him by email to get his opinion or make him call the reference of the document.

i hope i have expressed my opinion clearly :)
yes, i think those who were charged and encashed may have been passed the preliminary eligibility checking which means the completeness and the experience, study history etc are basically comply whit the NOC title required from the appearance of the documents sent(these are quite straightfoward, simple and clear documents as i mentioned before). the next step i think they will passed the documents to VO to verify the truth of the some files, such as ring or contact the reference if they have some suspect points, such as study history verify, work experience verify etc. once they clear everything from the document, they may issue AOR to inform you application number. this is my opinion.

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
Hi ,

I have received the university transcript by speed post yesterday, I have not opened the cover, but I dont see any seal on the part where the envelope is sealed/pasted. Should I send it back to the university for seal or is it fine as it is?????????????

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Hi snipper, app was returned as agent forgot to put in letter from employer stating that my husbands job offer was due to start as soon as he got his pr. It just added a few things extra to be done,under new laws, eg IELTS test,also we were advised to send pcc with app all to be checked. Now it might look like we got pcc to early. The only thing we havent sent to agent is pcc from Germany as we are awaiting them just now,due next week. Looks like they are not required at this stage ,so we can forward them on when required.So good luck to all . Keep the forum strong ;)

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
aaycee said:
I am also of the same opinion..Hope we r ryt.!!
And if so, v'l be seeing the FIRST LUCKIEST AOR very soon..
May be in october or at the most by november..
The soonest date when post-june-26 applicants start receive AOR is the begining of December - I tell you this, guys, not first time.
Read FAQ in CIC official site -> all applications starting from February 2008 will be processed in order they arrive - chronologically.
As you know last week of april, may, june applicants - hasn't received their AOR yet. So, your place in queue according to when your application arrived.

Scenario for next months:
- CIC fills the CAP of 20000 complete applications(check for blanks + CC charged) - I hope it happened soon in October.
- CIC announces that they fill the CAP for 2010-11 year, and don't receive any more applications.
- CIC starts processing applications (issuing AOR) consequently according to queue - April, May, June (as pre-june-26), then July, Aug, Sept, Oct (post-june-26).

So, guys, please relax and wait your turn in queue, as soon as all pre-june-26 applicants receive AOR - you should wait for post-june-26 AORs.
Please stay positive :) Sooner CIC fill the CAP -> sooner CIC starts issuing AORs :)
I wish everybody goodluck :) Hope 'post-june-26' applicants receive AOR in this year :)

keyvan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan. 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Appl.
Dear friends,

I sent my documents last week to CIO. yesterday I learned that one of my forms (Schedule 3-Economic Classes) has been slightly modified.

Can you give me what shall I do?

Thanks

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
brabus_ said:
The soonest date when post-june-26 applicants start receive AOR is the begining of December - I tell you this, guys, not first time.
Read FAQ in CIC official site -> all applications starting from February 2008 will be processed in order they arrive - chronologically.
As you know last week of april, may, june applicants - hasn't received their AOR yet. So, your place in queue according to when your application arrived.

Scenario for next months:
- CIC fills the CAP of 20000 complete applications(check for blanks + CC charged) - I hope it happened soon in October.
- CIC announces that they fill the CAP for 2010-11 year, and don't receive any more applications.
- CIC starts processing applications (issuing AOR) consequently according to queue - April, May, June (as pre-june-26), then July, Aug, Sept, Oct (post-june-26).

So, guys, please relax and wait your turn in queue, as soon as all pre-june-26 applicants receive AOR - you should wait for post-june-26 AORs.
Please stay positive :) Sooner CIC fill the CAP -> sooner CIC starts issuing AORs :)
I wish everybody goodluck :) Hope 'post-june-26' applicants receive AOR in this year :)
Hi,

any thoughts on timing of AORs is pure speculation, in my view. both opinions make sense (to ensure cap is filled, CIO should go through and conduct eligibility assessment -> AOR is a matter of sending a letter then, BUT pre-June 26 would suffer extra time spent on post-June 26 applicants delaying their AORs).

I propose to monitor progress and visit official website for news instead of making guess

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Coffee said:
Hi,

any thoughts on timing of AORs is pure speculation, in my view. both opinions make sense (to ensure cap is filled, CIO should go through and conduct eligibility assessment -> AOR is a matter of sending a letter then, BUT pre-June 26 would suffer extra time spent on post-June 26 applicants delaying their AORs).

I propose to monitor progress and visit official website for news instead of making guess
We are speculating instead of getting mad while we are waiting ;D :D ;D :D