+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
canada121 said:
Dear Rae74,

Go to university with photocopies (& originals) of all the Mark-sheets & Degrees that you already have.
Request them to just stamp the photocopies (after verifying the originals), put them in the University envelope & after closing the envelope, put University seal on the envelope.

Its easier than requesting them to send it to you via post!
Good Luck!!

Thanks Canada 121, that seems to be a more practical solution instead of waiting for the transcripts.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
snipper said:
I sent my documents from manila going to NS CIO office last Sept. 2, 2010 then they got it last Sept 9, 2010 (Manila time). I recieved a notice in my CC statement online that they charged already 550 CAD for the application fee. I was suprised because its so quick. Does it mean Im qualified for FSW category or theres still a chance that they will reject my application?? What is AOR and most of the member here are waiting for such document.. What will be the next step of my application.. Hope anyone can help me with this one...
Dear snipper
AOR (Acknowledgement Of Receipt) is a letter acknowledging that your application has been received.

Congratulations to you as your CC has been charged, meaning that they have considered your file for further assessment purposes.
AOR will take sometime, probably another 45-90 days
Cheers!!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
punjabi2121 said:
I have Submitted PCC along with application.
Kindly update
Hello Punjabi, i am new on this forum, i am also in noc 2121. My application was received on 30th August, and i paid with a bank draft raised by my cousin who is in Canada, he has not been able to confirm if my draft has been cashed. My visa office is Accra, i guess i am the first Nigerian member so far. Cappucino pls put me on the spreadsheet.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Cappuccino said:
DUUUUUDE!

Just phoned my bank and our draft was cashed 15 September! :)

Whew. At least we know they are doing something with 3131 NOCs now!
Hopefully this means we "passed" the first stage but we won't know for sure until we get AOR with file no.

Wayne.
HI Wayne, I have been an active reader of the threads on this forum, had to register today, to share my experiences as well. My application was received same day as yours, and i also paid with a bank draft raised by my cousin in Canada, says the draft hasn't been cashed. My fear is that if, (God forbid) my application is being returned, Nigeria is 6weeks away from Canada by post. One more thing, my package was sent through my cousin in Calgary, his address is on the envelope, though different from my mailing address stated in my application, and i did not fill the use of representative form. Please advice, and do put me on the spreadsheet.
NOC 2121
Visa office: Accra
Application received 30th August, 2010 by Paul Robar.
Mode of payment $1,850 Bank draft ( I have 5 kids, and of course, a wife)

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
snipper said:
I sent my documents from manila going to NS CIO office last Sept. 2, 2010 then they got it last Sept 9, 2010 (Manila time). I recieved a notice in my CC statement online that they charged already 550 CAD for the application fee. I was suprised because its so quick. Does it mean Im qualified for FSW category or theres still a chance that they will reject my application?? What is AOR and most of the member here are waiting for such document.. What will be the next step of my application.. Hope anyone can help me with this one...
u r added to our spreadsheet, please update us with the date of CC encharge & if u sent ur PCC or not, regards.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

brill

Dec 11, 2009
Dr.Alex said:
u r added to our spreadsheet, please update us with the date of CC encharge & if u sent ur PCC or not, regards.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0
Hi,
Could anyone tell me is only bank statement letter showing POF for required persons is enough or it should contain anything more e.g opening of initial account in that bank???but I can't show POF of 3 months even as some money has been in my account but little one I got my money back from my friend whom I had given debt few years ago.so how to make POF Bank letter?Help plz.................

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Raj chandigarh said:
Oops I have not written the height and eyes color on the back of photographs...though i have written the name and DOB only

Will it suffice
As long as there is no possibillity to mix up the photos I think it will be ok. They ask for height and eye colour to make sure they can correspond each photo to the correct applicant.

Wayne.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
they encashed it last september 15 and my pcc is already included in my application,

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Please add me

Name:Victory
CIC received: 15/09/2010
NOC:1122
VO: Singapore

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Cappuccino said:
Well not necessarily. People who have been rejected have been heard very quickly (within just a couple of weeks). So IMO your application has passed the initial form checks, however I think they then view the application against the Ministerial Instructions before sending it to the visa office. This is assuming the process is similar to the pre-June-26th process, so of course we do not know for sure.

It may be that something in your application requires more checking and that it is sitting on someone's checking pile!

Who knows, but like I rejected people have heard very quickly, so I would hold onto the thought that no news is good news! :)
Wayne.
Thanks Cappuccino. I did not leave anything in my application. So really don't know why its taking so long for them to charge CC???Actually my brother (who is PR) went through all the processes of CIC, and he organized my application very well. I wish, if they were returning it for some reasons , they should have returned it in July/ August. If they do return it now, it will be late for me to send because of the cap. Anyway, what can I do??? Nothing, except waiting........

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
meialua said:
Hi Noolan and Cappuccino:

The problem is that if CIO starts charging the 7th of September and CC was rejected (I am in the same situation) I would expect to receive my package back next week or the other one.... The initial check was ok but they started processing payments last week :S.
Hi meiaula,
They did not try to charge the CC at all. I am paying via my brother's CC ( American express, issued in Canada). He called AMEX, and they said there is no try what so ever from cic.. at least you are lucky that you will get back your application, so you should have ample time to send it back.....but look at me........no news at all........if they are charging cards for end of august applications, and still they have not charged mine........so i am thinking there is something wrong.
i am starting to get nervous.

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Hi Guys,

Here is my information, to update in spreadsheet.

Federal Skilled Worker Category : Arranged Employment (NOC : 2174)
Application received by Central Intake Office : Aug 16, 2010
Payment done by : Money Order (i.e. Bank Draft)
Police Certificate: Sent with application.

Please let me know, if you need more information. Thanks guys , good job !!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Pradeep

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Noolan,
so sorry to hear ur CC case...
r u sure CIO received ur application?
very strange CIO...
I do NOT think u can call CIO at this stage...
hope u will hear something good...
God bless...

noolan said:
Hi meiaula,
They did not try to charge the CC at all. I am paying via my brother's CC ( American express, issued in Canada). He called AMEX, and they said there is no try what so ever from cic.. at least you are lucky that you will get back your application, so you should have ample time to send it back.....but look at me........no news at all........if they are charging cards for end of august applications, and still they have not charged mine........so i am thinking there is something wrong.
i am starting to get nervous.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Cappuccino,Anil et al
I have become addicted to this forum...I check this forum many times a day...like ADHD...iT IS TAKING a toll ...Pls suggest ways out of this addiction... ;D :D :-X :-X
-POSITIVE