Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
fma said:
Dear All

I reached my country safely that's the reason I was traveling and could not attend this forum. in last two days i have seen the changes specially initiative taken b aasaif is appreciable.

Continue aasaif, it will be helpful for this thread, as u all know I will be landing on 7th of October, u don't worry will be in touch and will pen down all my experiences while traveling and landing to job search, school admission bla bla, in short this thread will get each and every fraction of my experience which will be helpful to all new applicant.

let's make this thread more informative and useful for new applicant, from today I will be here to see the progress, and will discuss in constructive manner which will not only be helpful and will show the right direction to new applicants.

Cheers

Welcome back fma :D

D

drgladiator

dear fma,
it would be great if u could also add the applicants data table in ur first post.
otherwise as u wish...
thanks
-DG
fma said:
Dear All

I reached my country safely that's the reason I was traveling and could not attend this forum. in last two days i have seen the changes specially initiative taken b aasaif is appreciable.

Continue aasaif, it will be helpful for this thread, as u all know I will be landing on 7th of October, u don't worry will be in touch and will pen down all my experiences while traveling and landing to job search, school admission bla bla, in short this thread will get each and every fraction of my experience which will be helpful to all new applicant.

let's make this thread more informative and useful for new applicant, from today I will be here to see the progress, and will discuss in constructive manner which will not only be helpful and will show the right direction to new applicants.

Cheers

FMA

D

drgladiator

drgladiator said:
Dear post-26 JUNE guys, anybody who checked encashment of bank draft by CIO?
If Bank draft is issued on a Canadian bank with office outside NS Province then how many days will it take for encashment from the day CIO despatches bank draft for encashment in neighbouring province?
God bless post-26 June guys...Peace

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dr.Alex said:
Dear Canady,

my visa office also is cairo but i'm resident in KSA. Yeah, i sent my experience certificates with all details of my actual duties/salary/title from my current & previous employer and i sent also a copy of my current employer contract but i don't have one from my previous employer as i was working in a community pharmacy and as u know it's mostly in Egypt without a contract and even without insurance.

I think you dn't have to worry. In my opinion it may lead to some more investigation by calling ur employer or ur manager ,not more than this ISA, with my best wishes.

Thanks Dr.Alex,and dear all,

I can't help my deep feelings of being so worried and so frustrated.I fighted a lot even to obtain my experience certificates, and it was impossible to obtain the contracts or even just to add my exact duties.THIS IS EGYPT!!!!!

My mistake was i didn't attach note for clarification, but i was too tired, too overwhelmed and i reached a point that i just wanted to send my file before i lose a chance in the cap.

Adding to this, I made everything alone depending on my self after an immigration office has cheatd on me, mislead and stole me.They were the only cause of delaying me. Without their cheating, i would have all my papers prepared and filed before ramadan.

I'm preparing myself to the heart attack i will have when i recieve my file back bcause my exact duties were not mentioned in the experience certificats and the missed contracts.....i think i'm having a heart attack right now!!! :'( :'( :'(

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Please add me

4152 VO Sydney/Aus

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
canady said:

I can't help my deep feelings of being so worried and so frustrated.I fighted a lot even to obtain my experience certificates, and it was impossible to obtain the contracts or even just to add my exact duties.THIS IS EGYPT!!!!!

My mistake was i didn't attach note for clarification, but i was too tired, too overwhelmed and i reached a point that i just wanted to send my file before i lose a chance in the cap.

Adding to this, I made everything alone depending on my self after an immigration office has cheatd on me, mislead and stole me.They were the only cause of delaying me. Without their cheating, i would have all my papers prepared and filed before ramadan.

I'm preparing myself to the heart attack i will have when i recieve my file back bcause my exact duties were not mentioned in the experience certificats and the missed contracts.....i think i'm having a heart attack right now!!! :'( :'( :'(

My dear friend Canady,

Be positive and don't think that your application would definitely come back. You never know as CIC ppl are also humans and can deviate sometimes.

Even if the application is rejected, it won't be the end of road for you or anybody. I would suggest that be ready with the additional documents you missed and give another try.

Don't feel like having heart attack at all buddy :)

Thanks

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ammaartahir said:
Dear all, my application reached to the CIO on Sep 02. I sent the application fee through demand draft in the name of the Receiver General for Canada. Now I want to check whether the CIO charged the DD or not? How can I know? I called the exchange company through which I got the DD made, but they say they can't track the DD and can't tell whether it has been charged or not! Is there any way I can get this information??

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
punjabi2121 said:
Dear Dr.Alex,

I m also trying to update spreadsheet but it is empty...
I want to know about the address of correspondence,b'coz i have mailed my app. on 10 Aug and received on 16 Aug.( NOC 2121) with address mentioned in immigration guide issued in 06-2010.but address has been changed in guide issued on 07-2010.Is there any chances of misplacement?

Regards,
I think it's fine, don't worry, look like the same adress, I sent my application also in July on the old address & recieved by P.Robbar(I think Paul!!), best wishes

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
canady said:

Dear canady,

ISA it'll be fine my friend. Be sure if allah want u to go canada..u'll and if not, u'll never....just relax and wait...in my opinion, if ur application passes arround one month without return...it means they accept it, best wishes.

Dr. ex

Sep 8, 2010
hi....i am new to this post.........i have applied uder noc- 3112 .........my appli. received by cio on 11 aug 10 & my cc has been charged on 07 sep 10. VO - new delhi..

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
asaif, coffee, blueray333, avbbs & Dr. ex - Congratulations! This is great news. At least we now know things are moving for the post 25 June group; but interestingly no further updates of credit card being charged after the 7th Sep...

asaif - Great job on the spreadsheet. And yes its best to keep access to a limited few to prevent recurrence of what had happened.

drgladiator - Mine was also a Bank Draft, and so far no news too.

fma - Welcome back. Incidentally where do you plan to land?

apsa4ever

Jul 19, 2010
Dear Canndy,
Don't worry that much i know someone who introduced his experience certificates without any job description and he got the visa.
The most important that yo specify the job duties along with your NOC in the application form.

Anyway,Elly tkhaf menno mygeesh a7san menno
Sorry it is an Egyptian phrase.
Best wishes
Hamshor

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
Temasek said:
asaif, coffee, blueray333, avbbs & Dr. ex - Congratulations! This is great news. At least we now know things are moving for the post 25 June group; but interestingly no further updates of credit card being charged after the 7th Sep...

asaif - Great job on the spreadsheet. And yes its best to keep access to a limited few to prevent recurrence of what had happened.

drgladiator - Mine was also a Bank Draft, and so far no news too.

fma - Welcome back. Incidentally where do you plan to land?
Dear drgladiator, Temasek...

me 2.... i sent a bank draft from scotia bank & no way to know when it'll be charged...we have to wait till recieving AOR....

Dear all...please update us if anyone recieve AOR, regards.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canady said:

In many ways if your applicable is going to fail it is better to fail for an obvious reason at CIO, where you will get the application back relatively quickly with an opportunity to correct what's wrong with it - then get passed by CIO only to fail many months down the line at Visa Office.

I find it hard to believe that CIO will accept the application with no job duties, no contracts and no written explanation of why they cannot be attained. If the contracts and job duties genuinely cannot be obtained then your best best may be to submit an affidavit notarized by a solictor/notary swearing under oath the duties and any other missing information, although even an affidavit CIC may not accept.

I am unsure what the laws are in Egypt. Here in the UK we have a law called the Data Protection Act, and if a company is being awkward with regards a reference we can use this law because it states they HAVE to provide any information they hold about you on their computer records. It may be worth seeing if there are similar laws somewhere in Egypt if you cannot get the employers to co-operate with what you need.

We also did everything ourselves and already I am worried about a few minor points, for example I (the spouse, my wife is principal applicant) only submitted references and contracts for my current and my previous employers. This covers 9 years' employment, but having re-read it, it infers it expects you to get these for ALL your employers (which to me is kinda ridiculous). Other minor bits and pieces also.

But then I seriously doubt any application is perfect to the very letter, so I think they look at the strength of the application, and how genuine the documents look, as a whole when deciding whether or not to accept minor faults.

Wishing you all the best,
Wayne.

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
Hello,

guys my CC was charged yesterday 8-SEP :) hope my application fine now.

Thanks,
iafaneh