06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
mitali said:
I can see many people are planning to Land soon...........here are some tips......I am sure you all know MOST of it.

1. You have to fill E677 form to report your Proof of funds.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

2. Fill B4A form for goods to follow...make 2 copy .

3. Fill B4 form for goods to accompany...make 2 copy.

4. Take pics of jewellery and number them ( B/W would do) and include on B4 form with equivalent Cad Conversion. No receipts are required. Weighed all the gold and calculate with current gold value. They dont pay much attention. (2 copy).

** People who are in Canada and will eventually (if) go to their homecountry for visa stamping :

Please do take pics of the gold jewellery that you have here in Canada and attach them to the B4 forms.
You have to retain this copy whenever you travel (later), in case you are carrying a large amount of gold.

5. The immigration officer signs and dates the COPR paper after all procedures are completed. If there is a mistake on the COPR made by IO, for eg, wrong date as signed, then there is a wait period of approx 14 weeks to rectify it.....so PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK the doc when she/he hands you the doc back.

If you detect the error later you may do the amendment by filling up the below form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1436B.PDF

This will however not prevent one from taking SIN number.

This date as signed on landing is of utmost importance as it will be the one that will be taken into consideration when you apply for Citizenship.

6. PLEASE RETAIN ALL YOUR BOARDING PASSES ...you may need them later as an additional proof for your landing date.

7. If you come through Montreal (Quebec), you HAVE TO DO LANDING here as this would be your POE even though your final destination is different. After you board domestic flight there is NO IMMIGRATION dept on arrival.

You have to take your luggage at Montreal, go to Customs, do Immigration (ie PR procedures) and release your luggage for onward journey.

8.. Please protect your photographs on COPR papers from being scratched as it might be a potential reason of rejection despite correct dimensions.

9. It is not necessary to have a ratio of 80:20 (Monetary instrument: cash)

10. Indian Bank statement works fine.....you just have to tell (audibly enough) the Immigration officer the required amount of POF....not a penny less. They dont care to check the statements ....but be safe and carry them (I know you would do ;) ).

Add up all the money (in any form) and convert into Cad currency and say that amount when asked.

Hope this helps :)

Mitali
One more exceptionally valuable post from you, Mitali... Saved this for me to use soon :) Thanks a lot!!! Given +1 already :)

pinakini2006

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the initial application
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
as per the astrological predictions, April 2012....
mitali said:
Thanks amar and Wicked blues....+1 reciprocated :)

I have just modified the post with additional points :)....just remembered them.... ;)

Mitali
Thank you for the additional and valuable points. :)

Regards,

Pinakini.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Very nice post Mitali.... +1 for you ;D ;D

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
mitali said:
I can see many people are planning to Land soon...........here are some tips......I am sure you all know MOST of it.

This date as signed on landing is of utmost importance as it will be the one that will be taken into consideration when you apply for Citizenship.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,Could you elaborate on this point,why this date is important?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:

4. Take pics of jewellery and number them ( B/W would do) and include on B4 form with equivalent Cad Conversion. No receipts are required. Weighed all the gold and calculate with current gold value. They dont pay much attention. (2 copy).

** People who are in Canada and will eventually (if) go to their homecountry for visa stamping :

Please do take pics of the gold jewellery that you have here in Canada and attach them to the B4 forms.
You have to retain this copy whenever you travel (later), in case you are carrying a large amount of gold.

5. The immigration officer signs and dates the COPR paper after all procedures are completed. If there is a mistake on the COPR made by IO, for eg, wrong date as signed, then there is a wait period of approx 14 weeks to rectify it.....so PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK the doc when she/he hands you the doc back.

If you detect the error later you may do the amendment by filling up the below form:

6. PLEASE RETAIN ALL YOUR BOARDING PASSES ...you may need them later as an additional proof for your landing date.

7. If you come through Montreal (Quebec), you HAVE TO DO LANDING here as this would be your POE even though your final destination is different. After you board domestic flight there is NO IMMIGRATION dept on arrival.

You have to take your luggage at Montreal, go to Customs, do Immigration (ie PR procedures) and release your luggage for onward journey.

8.. Please protect your photographs on COPR papers from being scratched as it might be a potential reason of rejection despite correct dimensions.

10. Indian Bank statement works fine.....you just have to tell (audibly enough) the Immigration officer the required amount of POF....not a penny less. They dont care to check the statements ....but be safe and carry them (I know you would do ;) ).

Add up all the money (in any form) and convert into Cad currency and say that amount when asked.

Mitali
+1

Also please provide the link to download for B4 and B4A form :p

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fragrance10 said:
got the passports back with the maple leaf :eek: :p

dreams come true ;D what a feeling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since past three days life is on a high :p :p two days back i got the address updated to toronto, the next day it was DM and the yet next day got the passports in my hand

wow its a roller coster ride :-* :-*
Congrats!!!!! :)

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Congratulations to all who have received good news :). Goodluck to all who is waiting.

PR

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
mitali said:

Mitali
Thanks Mitali for all the great information, you have been always helpful.
Congrats to all my friends who have received the Visa/medical/PP.
Regards,
PR

fragrance10

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
pcc sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-7-2011
IELTS Request
send to cio with initial request
File Transfer...
15th august
Med's Request
3rd january 2012
Med's Done....
5th jan 12
Interview........
waived ;)
Passport Req..
3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
+1 to mitali for the lovely post ;D ;D i never knew how to give the +1 finally i figured it out :p :p

fragrance10

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
pcc sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-7-2011
IELTS Request
send to cio with initial request
File Transfer...
15th august
Med's Request
3rd january 2012
Med's Done....
5th jan 12
Interview........
waived ;)
Passport Req..
3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
kkr.2k6 said:
congrats fragrance.
I did not get my pps
i have one query in my e cas inside i did not find that is the decision has been made on your application.
it stooped at medical results received.
can u please confirm for me..
the final line wont be added, meds received is the last line, u will definately get ur post on monday

;D ;D

vindarshan91

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Included in the Application (Band Score 7.5)
Med's Request
MR, RPRF & PCC Request on 13.01.2012
Med's Done....
03.03.2012 & Received 06.03.2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Rcvd 23.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012, Expecting
Dear Forum Members,

We received the medical request on 16 Feb 2012 (Date on CIC Letter is 13 Jan 2011). Our medicals have been received by the London VO on 06 March 2012.

Can you please let me know when will the ECAS be updated with the Medicals Received Line.

Also by when can we expect to receive the PPR request.

Waiting to hear from the members.

Regards,
vindarshan91

Sachin Abraham

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/11
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
01/06/11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
2nd AOR : 16/08/11
Med's Request
19/12/11
Med's Done....
Med results recd line on 17th Feb 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 7th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
19/12/11
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/12
LANDED..........
15/05/12
+1 from me too to Mitali for an incredible post :)
Thanks a ton