Sent with Doc.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
PER: 12-12-2011
IELTS Request
sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
None Updated spouse: 27-02-2012 Send PCC and BD: 14-05-2012, Updated new baby: 13-06-2012. ECAS Status show "We Started Processing Your Application on": 15-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2012. Med's Received: 23-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-08-2012 RPRF Dlved to LVO:30-08-2012 Med's Dlved to LVO:04-09-2012 Med's Received: 15-09-2012 on ECAS
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2012. Decision Made: 21-09-2012 Submitted Passport in Person: 25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

I am exxxxxtreeeeeemly glad to inform all of you that I have received the most and much awaited MR, RPRF, PCC and PPR through email today from NDVO... I received it exactly at noon time... My husband and I are extremely elated to have got this after such a long wait... This, I guess, is the second happiest day of our life (the first of course being the day we get Visas ;D) I thank everyone on the forum for being with us, as moral support, all the while that we were frustrated, anxious, depressed, curious... at every point of time...

A very very very special thanks to Canadestin... You are a STAR!!! :D And I promise that I will keep giving you +1s until we fly to Canada... You are awesome and even more awesome is your sixth sense!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I also thank mitali, pavan, sonir, sonu_rp, nokiadesire, dubaiite, rupesh, foreverurs, fragrance10 and one and all (I am very sorry if I am leaving out someone's name... Please be sure it's only coz of the excitement that is making me numb!! :)) on the forum for your guidance and support from time to time... I really can't find words to describe what I should be saying :p Oh ya... and a thanks also for bearing my questions all this time ;D :p

And for the matter of facts... I am supposed to submit everything by March 22 but hahahahaha... who's gonna wait that long :p We will be finishing everything asap and I will keep everyone posted...

Wishing everyone else in the wait game with me a very speedy further process... Praying for everyone!!!

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal
Congrat my dear, hope you will also receive your Visa after your PPR.

The very best from me.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Congrats Bhakti :D :D :D :D :D. Stay fit.

Sachin Abraham

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/11
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
01/06/11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
2nd AOR : 16/08/11
Med's Request
19/12/11
Med's Done....
Med results recd line on 17th Feb 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 7th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
19/12/11
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/12
LANDED..........
15/05/12
nokiadesire said:
Hey Sachin,

Thanks !!

Whats the update on your case ??

Regards
Nokiadesire
My Ecas is still showing as In process with no updates yet..
Address is still missing though :)
so hope it will be very soon for me too :)

Take care and god bless ..

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
Hey GR8 news, Please accept my heartiest Congratulations and best wishes for smooth further processings......

BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

I am exxxxxtreeeeeemly glad to inform all of you that I have received the most and much awaited MR, RPRF, PCC and PPR through email today from NDVO... I received it exactly at noon time... My husband and I are extremely elated to have got this after such a long wait... This, I guess, is the second happiest day of our life (the first of course being the day we get Visas ;D) I thank everyone on the forum for being with us, as moral support, all the while that we were frustrated, anxious, depressed, curious... at every point of time...

A very very very special thanks to Canadestin... You are a STAR!!! :D And I promise that I will keep giving you +1s until we fly to Canada... You are awesome and even more awesome is your sixth sense!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I also thank mitali, pavan, sonir, sonu_rp, nokiadesire, dubaiite, rupesh, foreverurs, fragrance10 and one and all (I am very sorry if I am leaving out someone's name... Please be sure it's only coz of the excitement that is making me numb!! :)) on the forum for your guidance and support from time to time... I really can't find words to describe what I should be saying :p Oh ya... and a thanks also for bearing my questions all this time ;D :p

And for the matter of facts... I am supposed to submit everything by March 22 but hahahahaha... who's gonna wait that long :p We will be finishing everything asap and I will keep everyone posted...

Wishing everyone else in the wait game with me a very speedy further process... Praying for everyone!!!

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
madlaak said:
Hi nokiadesire I hope so buddy
sure , my timeline is:
medical received:15 nov 2011
rprf received: 30 nov 2011
Hey Madlaak,

Thanks for the information.
What are your dates for :-

Medical Results have been received
RPRF encashed :
Passports & RPRF sent :

What is your current E-Cas Status ??

Regards
Nokiadesire

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
dubaiite said:
Hey GR8 news, Please accept my heartiest Congratulations and best wishes for smooth further processings......
Fabulous news Bhakti!! i was amazed to see your positivity and patience :eek: :eek: and today you finally got it :p :p

;D ;D ;D ;D;D so did you smile wide on receiving the much awaited news? 8)

so happy for you. stay fit and join the club soon ;)

best wishes to Bhaktiujjwal

regards
Sonir

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Sachin Abraham said:
My Ecas is still showing as In process with no updates yet..
Address is still missing though :)
so hope it will be very soon for me too :)

Take care and god bless ..
Hey Sachin,

Surely you will receive some good news !!

I saw my Medicals line added on 4 Feb and my address too is missing from 27 Jan :)

Has the "Medicals Results have been Received" line been added to your E-cas ??

If Yes, then what date ?

Regards
Nokiadesire

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Nokia

Congratulations ;D ;D ;D

start packing bags !!

Best Wishes
Sonir

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Thanks a ton, zadmalik, nokiadesire (for the +1 too ;D), Smile Forever, vanilathil, fragrance10 (only i know how i kept up the patience!! :p), harry_aussie, dubaiite, sonir (yes i did smile, laugh, jump, get mad... would have done more if i wasn't traveling in a bus :p)!!!

Thanks everybody ;D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
sonir said:
Nokia

Congratulations ;D ;D ;D

start packing bags !!

Best Wishes
Sonir
Hey Sonir,

Thanks for those sweet words :-*

It feels great to read the line "start packing bags !!"

Have written it to so many members but now that I see these lines for myself, I actually have to pinch myself. :p

Wish that you also get your visas soon and then we can both pack at the same time :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal

:) hey bhakti...congratulations!!!!

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
nokiadesire said:
Our SPYDEY is going back in time :p :p :p :p
LOL.... that was morning without hot tea ...thanks for pointing :)

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal
Congrats Bhakti!!! So happy for you guys!

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hey friends,

My ecase status changed to decision made today afternoon.
Wanted to share this news with u all.

regards,
kg