Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
actungbabyk said:
Hey guys.

Happy to inform Decision Made status has been updated in ecas with additional line added. Very happy as well as a little bit tensed. Keepin my fingers crossed and waitin for the postman to deliver a positive outcome..... Our VISAAAAAAAA... :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks
CONGRATS ACTUNGBABYK :) :) :)

Start packing your bags....you will receive your visas very soon :) :)

LOOK OUT FOR THE POSTMAN :p :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

I am exxxxxtreeeeeemly glad to inform all of you that I have received the most and much awaited MR, RPRF, PCC and PPR through email today from NDVO... I received it exactly at noon time... My husband and I are extremely elated to have got this after such a long wait... This, I guess, is the second happiest day of our life (the first of course being the day we get Visas ;D) I thank everyone on the forum for being with us, as moral support, all the while that we were frustrated, anxious, depressed, curious... at every point of time...

A very very very special thanks to Canadestin... You are a STAR!!! :D And I promise that I will keep giving you +1s until we fly to Canada... You are awesome and even more awesome is your sixth sense!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I also thank mitali, pavan, sonir, sonu_rp, nokiadesire, dubaiite, rupesh, foreverurs, fragrance10 and one and all (I am very sorry if I am leaving out someone's name... Please be sure it's only coz of the excitement that is making me numb!! :)) on the forum for your guidance and support from time to time... I really can't find words to describe what I should be saying :p Oh ya... and a thanks also for bearing my questions all this time ;D :p

And for the matter of facts... I am supposed to submit everything by March 22 but hahahahaha... who's gonna wait that long :p We will be finishing everything asap and I will keep everyone posted...

Wishing everyone else in the wait game with me a very speedy further process... Praying for everyone!!!

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal
Congratulations BhakktiUjjwal. Stay healthy ;D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

I am exxxxxtreeeeeemly glad to inform all of you that I have received the most and much awaited MR, RPRF, PCC and PPR through email today from NDVO... I received it exactly at noon time... My husband and I are extremely elated to have got this after such a long wait... This, I guess, is the second happiest day of our life (the first of course being the day we get Visas ;D) I thank everyone on the forum for being with us, as moral support, all the while that we were frustrated, anxious, depressed, curious... at every point of time...

A very very very special thanks to Canadestin... You are a STAR!!! :D And I promise that I will keep giving you +1s until we fly to Canada... You are awesome and even more awesome is your sixth sense!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I also thank mitali, pavan, sonir, sonu_rp, nokiadesire, dubaiite, rupesh, foreverurs, fragrance10 and one and all (I am very sorry if I am leaving out someone's name... Please be sure it's only coz of the excitement that is making me numb!! :)) on the forum for your guidance and support from time to time... I really can't find words to describe what I should be saying :p Oh ya... and a thanks also for bearing my questions all this time ;D :p

And for the matter of facts... I am supposed to submit everything by March 22 but hahahahaha... who's gonna wait that long :p We will be finishing everything asap and I will keep everyone posted...

Wishing everyone else in the wait game with me a very speedy further process... Praying for everyone!!!

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS BHAKTI 8) 8)

I AM VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YOU ;D ;D

STAY FIT FOR THE MEDICALS AND ALL THE BEST :-* :-*

+1 for this news...you deserve it :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal
Congrats Dear

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
actungbabyk said:
Hey guys.

Happy to inform Decision Made status has been updated in ecas with additional line added. Very happy as well as a little bit tensed. Keepin my fingers crossed and waitin for the postman to deliver a positive outcome..... Our VISAAAAAAAA... :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks
Congrats! :)

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Paramvir said:
Ecas up and running, address still missing...
Anyone with address reappearance after 27 jan diappearance?
Param
Paramvir said:
Mera number kab aayega?
Paramvir said:
NoOne is ready to predict my Visa date?

Why O Why?

Param

HEY PARAMVIR,

DON'T WORRY ;D ;D....YOU CAN EXPECT YOUR VISAS :) :) SINCE YOUR ADDRESS IS MISSING :p :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Paramvir said:
Hello Aggarwal Saab, Hope you are doing fine?

I have already sent CSE, e mail , fax to NDVO but they did not respond to any of the communications?

God knows what's going on...

Thanks for the concern.

Param
That means it could reach anytime... They would have posted already, may be!!! Reason I say this is that I sent CSE on Jan 9th and they never replied... got MR today! All the best :)

vanilathil

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
Attested copies sent along with application
AOR Received.
9 NOV 2011 II AOR -13 Dec
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
13 dec 2011
Med's Request
09 feb 2012
Med's Done....
18 feb2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 feb 2012 -delivered on 9 Mar-DD encashed on 11 april
VISA ISSUED...
13 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
9 Jul 2012- Winnipeg Manitoba
Congrats Bhakthi and Actungbabyk......!GOOD LUCK ;D ;D ;D

madlaak

Nov 11, 2011
Hi
I sent CSE few days ago , and they replied me:

Dear Applicant,
Please note that your application is under review due to background checks.
No further correspondence will be entered into until we are in a position to communicate a decision or further requirements

my medical resaults have been received and RPRF have been encashed.
any comments ?

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
madlaak said:
Hi
I sent CSE few days ago , and they replied me:

Dear Applicant,
Please note that your application is under review due to background checks.
No further correspondence will be entered into until we are in a position to communicate a decision or further requirements

my medical resaults have been received and RPRF have been encashed.
any comments ?
Hey Madlaak,

You will surely receive your visas soon !!

BTW, your details on the tracker aren't updated....can you please state your timelines ??

Regards
Nokiadesire

madlaak

Nov 11, 2011
nokiadesire said:
Hey Madlaak,

You will surely receive your visas soon !!

BTW, your details on the tracker aren't updated....can you please state your timelines ??

Regards
Nokiadesire
Hi nokiadesire I hope so buddy
sure , my timeline is:
medical received:15 nov 2011
rprf received: 30 nov 2011

AUA

Aug 2, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011. Application Received: 12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Doc.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
PER: 12-12-2011
IELTS Request
sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
None Updated spouse: 27-02-2012 Send PCC and BD: 14-05-2012, Updated new baby: 13-06-2012. ECAS Status show "We Started Processing Your Application on": 15-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2012. Med's Received: 23-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-08-2012 RPRF Dlved to LVO:30-08-2012 Med's Dlved to LVO:04-09-2012 Med's Received: 15-09-2012 on ECAS
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2012. Decision Made: 21-09-2012 Submitted Passport in Person: 25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
Mecurio said:
Dear friends,
Finally collected passports with MAPLE LEAF stamped on the 30th January (from Sydney-Australia VO).It was issued on January 18. :D ;DWhile i may not have posted on a regular basis here, i have diligently followed this forum from the very early days when it started.

I deeply thank all friends and members of this forum.I have been encouraged,excited at other times felt left out, as others rejoiced, but mostly i have benefited from the education, warmth and friendship that this thread/forum has inspired.Thank you and thank you. :-*
Congrat my dear.

The very best in future, enjoy Canada when you arrive.

fragrance10

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
pcc sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-7-2011
IELTS Request
send to cio with initial request
File Transfer...
15th august
Med's Request
3rd january 2012
Med's Done....
5th jan 12
Interview........
waived ;)
Passport Req..
3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
BhaktiUjjwal said:
My dearest forumers,

Thanks a lot again,

BhaktiUjjwal

congrats bhakti ;D ;D ;D ;D finally reached the last lap, ur patience was amazing ;D ;D