Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
canadestin said:
oh ho oh..... ???
I amended the post, the Address is the SAME....BUT The offices are different.
SO just inform the Visa Office about this, and they will figure out something..

KEEP THE COPY OF Band Draft safe, just in case you have to get it refunded or anything.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
devilhimselff said:
Hmm that explains....

The Medical Receiving office has a different address and the Office where you send (yourself) updated documents and RPRF has a different address.

Why did you give the documents and BD to doc to send? instead of sending it yourself....anyways hopefully they will get it.
NO I meant PCC and BD sent by me thru Aramex and Medicals were sent by my DOC thru TNT....
PCC and BD I sent to Immigration section
and hopefull my Doc had sent my medicals to correct address as its a normal routine for them

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
cutenut said:
NO I meant PCC and BD sent by me thru Aramex and Medicals were sent by my DOC thru TNT....
PCC and BD I sent to Immigration section
and hopefull my Doc had sent my medicals to correct address as its a normal routine for them
O I though you included everything in the Medical package.

Then it should be fine.

Mine went in a similar way too...Check with the bank if BD has been payed for or not.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
devilhimselff said:
O I though you included everything in the Medical package.

Then it should be fine.

Mine went in a similar way too...Check with the bank if BD has been payed for or not.
My bank cannot tell whether it has been encashed or not...and anywayz it was with my PCC ..so if they have not recd my PCC thn no way they can get my BD

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
I love this pictorial definition of unfair!
I told you before, let's occupy it!
But is there any official center we can complain against them?? or at least ask them to be faster? I am disapointed !!!!!

satyasuman said:
I agree man.. Thats what I feel as well. :p

satya.

C

Cam1234

Louise-01 said:
Who said life is fair? :-*

Kind regards,
Louise!
So true Louise, and I get reminded of that every morning, when I check my ecas and then do this :p
Seriously though, I guess as long as we get there, what's a year or two? Here I go again :p

Just being silly,
Cam :)

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Its good to c ppl like canadestin n devilhimself doin so much to comfort the shattered nerves of ppl like me n cutenut n many more. Thank u guys!

C

Cam1234

avi_15 said:
Hi Cam

I very well know how it feels. Buffalo is no doubt being unfair to all its applicants. I wish you get to In process soon
All the best

avi
Thank you Avi, it really feels good hearing that you got your visa though... at least we know they are working... Our turn will hopefully come soon. Hope you have a great landing Avi, and the rest of us will look forward to meeting you there soon.

Cam

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

I've become numb from the excitement! We are extremely grateful to God and we thank you all for the support every step of the way.

punter

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Congratulations to all those that received their visa and any other good news.
Thank you to those who congratulated me. A big thank you to all those who have kept this forum alive.
I was missing from the forum for a few days as i was planning my trip to buffalo as i didnt have any patience left to mail the passports and wait for 15 days.
I traveled to buffalo today and got my visa stamped. It took about 3 hours. Im very happy and very relieved.
I am praying for all others to get their visas soon. Hang in there and do not lose hope.
Thanks once again for your support.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
ralfee said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

I've become numb from the excitement! We are extremely grateful to God and we thank you all for the support every step of the way.
Congrats. Start packing your bags

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
I am happy to see the forum with many good reports. Congrats to everyone with good news. I have been away from the forum for some time. I have been very busy getting ready for departure. We will be leaving for Toronto next week wednesday by God's grace.

I am very happy for Viktoria knowing what happened at the beginning of her application.
I sincerely wish Canadestin and everyone waiting hear good news very soon.

ADMIN: Pls update my status to decision made on 27th Oct and visa issued on 4th Nov.

Louise: whats happening to your medical? It seems its taking very long in London VO. I hope they have not lost it. Why not email them?

Best wishes.
Shalom

C

Cam1234

punter said:
Congratulations to all those that received their visa and any other good news.
Thank you to those who congratulated me. A big thank you to all those who have kept this forum alive.
I was missing from the forum for a few days as i was planning my trip to buffalo as i didnt have any patience left to mail the passports and wait for 15 days.
I traveled to buffalo today and got my visa stamped. It took about 3 hours. Im very happy and very relieved.
I am praying for all others to get their visas soon. Hang in there and do not lose hope.
Thanks once again for your support.

Congratulations punter, happy landing :) ;D :D

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
mrgeminian said:
Congrats for your application in process!! Would you like to share the GCMS few updates regarding your appliccation. And what is ur Ecas status now?

Regards,
My application went in process, according to GCMS, on the 18th of October and was updated with PCC on the 17th May 2011.

Application Assignment Due date 17th November 2011.

Assessment Due Date 02/10/2012. That works perfectly for me.

Everything else looks okay.

Like I said earlier Ecas still shows RBVO but there has been progress.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
carolwayne74 said:
Dear All,

I am soo pleased to inform you all that i received my PPR by email just now from London CHC.

I must say a huge thank you to Bluemusing who gave me top tips last week when i was going out of my mind about how to contact the embassy and exactly what to say to them regarding my long wait for the PPR after my medicals.

Thank you 9ja my fellow physiotherapist and Kolhapuri for your encouragement support and answered questions when i was in doubt.

Canadestin thanks for your humor which has also helped to keep me sane and Mitali for your wisdom and relentless research to help everyone.

carolwayne
Congratulations carolwayne. Nice to see you cross the finish line. Wishing you all the best with the journey ahead.

9j