Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louise-01 said:
Beats me!!! ::)
If you know the answer, please let me know!!! ;)
Our VO is Berlin, but our Meds will be reviewed by VO London and that;s just it!
It's taking London such a long time to review it...

Kind regards,
Louise!
Hi Louise,

When was the last CSE you had send them? Why dont you send another one.....maybe it willjolt them out of their sweet sleep :( :mad:

Mitali

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
I just received my GCMS notes. Wow! It is huge.

My lawyer updated my file with my Police Clearance Certificates in March. This was just after transfer to the London VO. I didn't know that was possible.

Anyway, my file has been assigned to a case officer for processing. I'm just waiting for the next instructions.

Congratulations to all successful applicants.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Louise,

When was the last CSE you had send them? Why dont you send another one.....maybe it willjolt them out of their sweet sleep :( :mad:

Mitali
Mitali.....VO's are not like u.....dey dont reply so quick as u do ...to the messages u recieve :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
Mitali.....VO's are not like u.....dey dont reply so quick as u do ...to the messages u recieve :)
Hmmmmm.....that was a nice compliment to see first thing in the morning. ;D ;D

Thanks Canadestin :) ...your presence on this forum brings about lots of genuine smiles and hopes too. :)

Mitali

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation !

carolwayne74 said:
Dear All,

I am soo pleased to inform you all that i received my PPR by email just now from London CHC.

I must say a huge thank you to Bluemusing who gave me top tips last week when i was going out of my mind about how to contact the embassy and exactly what to say to them regarding my long wait for the PPR after my medicals.

Thank you 9ja my fellow physiotherapist and Kolhapuri for your encouragement support and answered questions when i was in doubt.

Canadestin thanks for your humor which has also helped to keep me sane and Mitali for your wisdom and relentless research to help everyone.

carolwayne

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
[size=10pt]Congrats!!![/size]

canada plus said:
Dear All,

Today I got a call from embassy and guess what ? we collected our pass port with immigrant visa affixed, with a validity of 11 months. I am so happy guys, the final lap was super and exciting. It's like I feel when my team scores and shout goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

This forum has been wonderful and it means a lot to me. I didn't hire a consultant and everything went smooth because of this wonderful forum-- I call it super consultant-from filling the form to the final lap. You are all there to help and comfort in the midst of frustration. My special thanks goes to Ntaye, Mayank, Wayne, Qorax and to you all. My prayers are for the rest of pending files ! God bless you all. Will give my expertise and stay tunes to this forum.

Canada plus

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
physiocraze -- Received Visa

Rupal --DM

ganeshterala - In Process

Many congratulations!!

copied from Mitali's post ;D ;D
though wishes are genuine ;) ;) guys!!

cheers!!

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
varismart said:
NDVO

Any one having idea about from which number varification call do come for NDVO..

Parmavir: Any idea as u have received call for NDVO for verification i guess..

regards
vari
could be these, 01141782000, 01141782050

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canada plus said:
Dear All,

Today I got a call from embassy and guess what ? we collected our pass port with immigrant visa affixed, with a validity of 11 months. I am so happy guys, the final lap was super and exciting. It's like I feel when my team scores and shout goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

This forum has been wonderful and it means a lot to me. I didn't hire a consultant and everything went smooth because of this wonderful forum-- I call it super consultant-from filling the form to the final lap. You are all there to help and comfort in the midst of frustration. My special thanks goes to Ntaye, Mayank, Wayne, Qorax and to you all. My prayers are for the rest of pending files ! God bless you all. Will give my expertise and stay tunes to this forum.

Canada plus
congratulations canadaplus !!

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear friend I am so happy, I got MR today! :-* :-* :-*

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Babybaba said:
Good day,
Can the Seniors please update the spreadsheet. My ECAS now shows "In Process". On the 24th November they started processing my application. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some progress!!!!!

Regards
Babybaba
:) :D
congratulations babybaba :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yawanika........where did u disappear?......ur presence is very much needed in this forum :'(

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
Jumping with joy....seems like that. ;D

Congratulations to you.... :)

Mitali
good news!! congratulations andregabriel !!

best wishes to you