Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
shah0207 said:
Hi Dear friends.

Today I recieved PPR by email (through agent) dated 31st october.

Please update my status.

Pray for all
congrats shah..

cyborg

Mar 29, 2011
Guys
;)
I have send my Passport, medical receipts, PCC, and DD today to canadian high commission . ..Any one knows when can i expect my stamped passports back ? :-X and is it possible to check DD got encashed ?

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
once, every Tuesday !

cyborg

Mar 29, 2011
cyborg said:
Guys
;)
I have send my Passport, medical receipts, PCC, and DD today to canadian high commission . ..Any one knows when can i expect my stamped passports back ? :-X and is it possible to check DD got encashed ?

Moderators PLease update my details to the delhi tracker .. :(

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
Question for All (Be honest while answering)

How many times do you check E-CAS daily?
I was wondering too!
I'm checking ECAS twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon...

Kind regards,
Louise!

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Before we got MR I checked mine about 15 times a day :'(

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
hey punter when did ur medicals. pcc and rprf reach buffalo?

also do u know when they encashed ur rprf?

avi

punter said:
5 times a day minimum :p

punter

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
avi_15 said:
hey punter when did ur medicals. pcc and rprf reach buffalo?

also do u know when they encashed ur rprf?

avi
Its been over two months that my medicals have reached Ottawa. My spouse's medicals were done later and were delivered only last month. RPRF and PCC were sent to Buffalo but I haven't tracked if RPRF is encashed yet. The whole process is stupid and frustrating. I could have scanned the medicals and sent them directly to Buffalo in 1 day and saved all this waiting time! Grrrrrhhhh!!!!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyborg said:
Guys
;)
2-3 months to get your PP back....NDVO is not that consistent.

Check with your Bank if the DD got encashed ...that's the only way to know.

Mitali

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
do you have the dates when ur rprf/pcc reached buffalo? just wanted to compare our timelines...
my rprf reached 19 oct whereas pcc's reached 25 oct
i too am eagerly waiting for PPR..

aso how could you have sent the medicals yourself?.. sorry didnt understand ur point

avi

punter said:
Its been over two months that my medicals have reached Ottawa. My spouse's medicals were done later and were delivered only last month. RPRF and PCC were sent to Buffalo but I haven't tracked if RPRF is encashed yet. The whole process is stupid and frustrating. I could have scanned the medicals and sent them directly to Buffalo in 1 day and saved all this waiting time! Grrrrrhhhh!!!!

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
WHAT IS LONDON PLAYING AT? :mad:

How can they be processing March 2011 Pakistan applicants in 8 months while leaving Cat 2 applicants waiting who have a job already lined up and who are already contributing to the Canadian economy?

People think it is OK because we are already in Canada working but it isn't as rosy as it seems because of the risk we are taking coming here without PR. If my OH were to lose his job now (Heaven forbid!), that would be the end of it and we would have spent so much money and effort getting here that we would have just about nothing left once we had returned to the UK.
All that just because London is not processing fairly or consistently.

It is terrible to have had to risk everything just to be together as man and wife again.
We have given up our home, jobs and security in the UK for this and the expense of this has been HUGE.
The worry is absolutely terrible. :(

I would not mind so much if they were treating everyone the same, but to see people who have applied through the same VO who are not even Citizens of that country being processed so quickly while we haven' even got meds yet is absolutely disgusting.

Sorry for the rant and no disrespect to Pakistan applicants nor UK applicants of whom a select few seem to have been chosen for fast processing - the fault is not theirs and they have nothing to be ashamed of. Good Luck to them.

But I despair of London VO and all concept of what is fair and just in this process.
I look at this forum so rarely now because it is just painful to see much later applicants getting priority.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
queencougar said:
WHAT IS LONDON PLAYING AT? :mad:

How can they be processing March 2011 Pakistan applicants in 8 months while leaving Cat 2 applicants waiting who have a job already lined up and who are already contributing to the Canadian economy?

People think it is OK because we are already in Canada working but it isn't as rosy as it seems because of the risk we are taking coming here without PR. If my OH were to lose his job now (Heaven forbid!), that would be the end of it and we would have spent so much money and effort getting here that we would have just about nothing left once we had returned to the UK.
All that just because London is not processing fairly or consistently.

It is terrible to have had to risk everything just to be together as man and wife again.
We have given up our home, jobs and security in the UK for this and the expense of this has been HUGE.
The worry is absolutely terrible. :(

I would not mind so much if they were treating everyone the same, but to see people who have applied through the same VO who are not even Citizens of that country being processed so quickly while we haven' even got meds yet is absolutely disgusting.

Sorry for the rant and no disrespect to Pakistan applicants nor UK applicants of whom a select few seem to have been chosen for fast processing - the fault is not theirs and they have nothing to be ashamed of. Good Luck to them.

But I despair of London VO and all concept of what is fair and just in this process.
I look at this forum so rarely now because it is just painful to see much later applicants getting priority.
Hey Queencougar,,,

Don't be disheartened... And it is not only London VO but almost VOs that are inconsistent with FIFO (First come first serve)...

It seems that there is some hidden priority list which is being followed by VO....

Let's say NDVO; Mayankpandya applied in Feb 11 and got visa in August 11.... I applied in Dec 10 and am still RBVO....

Your issue is well understood but no one,, literally no one can make CIO think in the same fashion...

Relax, wait and watch.... God can't be that cruel... Our turn would come soon.... :D