New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
canadestin said:
thanks nokia n rayon

i love + :p

@ Nokia ...i dont predict...its just a strong feeling after observing/calulating time lines...n a guess.

in ur case....like mine...where i received PP while still IN PROCESS...i had strong feeling that u wil receive PP today....n it happened.

ALL GUESS :p...NOTHING ELSE :p
ALWAYS KEEP GUESSING ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
varismart said:
Congrats Nokiadesire .. start packing your bags..

well canadestin has predicted 20 feb for MR for me ;) :)

desperately waiting for my MR.. :) :D ;D
vari
THANKS VARI ;D ;D ;D

Our bags are almost packed (had started already after sending the PPR/RPRF to NDVO) :p :p :p :p but we will only leave late April or early May due to my kids final exams in April :) :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Re: Help

pratik333 said:
I applied for PR on 10th August 2011 through Gobal visa consultancy. I currently reside in United Kingdom. I paid 1574 GBP for consultancy. They allocated me one lawyer and case manager. After some time, they transfer case to another case manager located at South Africa. They gave the lawyer's email address as a contact detail.

Mt case manager is responsive and helping but according to her the email of lawyer is checked by the admin person in United Kingdom. I have been following MI3 forum for time line. When I heard about August applicant started getting PER I got bit worried and I didn't hear anything from my agent so I contacted CIC directly and they replied me that they sent PER on Xth November. I contacted my agent presenting this email and she asked IT person to obtain that email by saying the lady checks the email for my lawyer is not as the desk.

I got the AOR from New Delhi visa office dated 15th December by post. When other people from August, started getting their MR I started checking my e-case status which turn in to “We started processing your application on 3rd of feb”. All forum members got their medical request by 6th of Feb, 2012 with similar status. I contact my case manager and ask her that if the lawyer has received any email, they replied I should expect MR by post but I said many people got their MR by email. She said if there is any news the admin staff will contact us. She said she asked the admin staff and there is no Medical which I can not believe as according to forum the time between status change and medical is not more than 1- 8 days. We had two exceptions with similar problem and one of them did email NDVO and got reply that they sent him MR the next day of status change and he contacted the agent with proof and got his medical. Another person got medical as well the next day of their status change but was informed by agent yesterday.

There is no meaning asking my case manager as she says that she will call admin person god knows what truth is. I am so much worried as I am planning to go to Indian on 1st March with my wife who is Filipino national. I sent NDVO case specific inquiry and they said they can not answer my query as I have representative and they can only communicate with representative. I have sent another request to using general inquiry email address about my email address changed and with a request of sending any correspondence of last 2 months again on new email which I am waiting reply.

I am worried about medical, if I would have received medical on 4-10 of feb than I need to submit that by end of March, 2012. If I email them, their reply will take 20 days. CIC told me that I have option to discontinue the representative so they can reply me directly. I am expecting NDVO reply to my second email by next Thursday as per current time line. Do they return my file if I can not submit MR within their time line? What should I do? I am going through sleepless nights.... Please give me some advice.
amar12345 said:
Looking at the negligence your representative has shown it is better to take him out of the equation and sign the IMM5476 form and fax and post it to the VO.
I agree with amar, Pratik!! I guess you should have done this the very first time they did that to you... But anyway better late than never... Please cancel them off as representatives asap... Wishing you the best luck! :)

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
rayon_joy said:
Dear friends
This is inform the forum that I have got my PPs back with the Visa stamped on it . Date of VISA issued is 14th feb. :D
This happened in the evening at around 5.30pm when I had sent my driver to bring some snacks when the driver returned he not only brought snacks but also the packet which was handed over to him by the post man. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

I want to thank all the members of this forum who directly or indirectly keep helping people like me by their post and encouragement. :)
I also pay my gratitude to Seniors like Mitali, Sonir, Satyasuman, Canadestin, Paramvir who have kept guiding me and others. ;)
I know I am still missing names but the truth is that name is not important as most of us do not really reveal our real identity but
keep helping each other selflessly. :D
IMO the forum is like river where water (read Members) keeps changing. but every one who takes a dip into it comes out totally recharged. :) :) :)
Congratulations, rayon!!!! Extremely awesome news!!! Congrats to you and your family and wishing you the best start in Canada soon :D

When do you plan to fly? And whereto?

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
sonu_rp said:
Hi Nokiadesire,

First of all Congrats for your visa. Very happy that same NOC code person got visa.

They have returned all the PP back and said that we do not required at present. Do not submit again until it is requested to do so.

While submitting i have requested them that i required PP back by Mid feb for my son visa renewal and still my wife re-med. report not reached to them. So b/c of that reason they have returned PP.

Just got news from DMP that reports have come for re-med for my wife and he will send reports to NDVO in day or two.

Lets hope for the best.

Hopefully we will meet in Canada.

Regards,
Hey Sonu :)

THANKS FOR THE WISHES :) :)

You surely will get yours too but it is just a matter of time now. GOD WILLING your wife's meds will be approved and we will mostly be landing together at the same time :p

Don't take TENSION (I know that it is easier said than done ) but finally everything will be fine 8)

ALL THE BEST !! ;D ;D ;D

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
binbin said:
hearty congratulations nokia n rayon
THANKS BINBIN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What about your VISAS ??

Did you get your stamped passports back ??

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Daash said:
congrats nokia ryon and binbin. awesome guys.....

canadestin bro....can u predict something for me as well
THANKS DAASH :) :)

Waiting to hear good news from you too soon !! :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Sweety02 said:
Dear all,

I am new to this forum. But I keep following your posts. Some members are good at predicting so I need your suggestions. I submitted my passports to ndvo on 16th january 2012 and medicals received on 23rd jan 2012. Address missing and medicals received line since 27th january 2012. I came to India only to submit our passports and need to get back to the US as we are on H1b visa. Please advise on the timelines. And also my husband's passport is valid only for 8 months and we need to enter canada before that. What are the chances that they will ask for a new passport as we can't apply one at this moment. Please advice.

Regards....

Hey Sweety,

Have you thought of sending a very very sweet email to NDVO about speeding up your visa due to your husband's passport validity. ;)
It might work to speed up your VISAS :p
In my case, my deadline for landing is 6 October which also happens to be the expiry date of my husband's passport.
So they might just issue you a VISA with a deadline date :p
The final call is completely yours to take....these are just observations and suggestions :) :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Supppppperb, nokiadesire!!!!! ;D Soooo happy for you ;D ;D ;D

Wishing hearty congrats to you and your family and also all the very very very best :D

When are you planning to fly?
THANKS BHAKTI ;D ;D ;D ;D

Although we would love to land early but we can land around April End or May Early due to my kids exams here ;D

Now its your turn to give the good news dear :p

Wish you also get your VISAS very soon :-*

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Re: Help

BhaktiUjjwal said:
I agree with amar, Pratik!! I guess you should have done this the very first time they did that to you... But anyway better late than never... Please cancel them off as representatives asap... Wishing you the best luck! :)
Hey Pratik,

You have got the best advises from Amar and Bhakti :)
I too support them in their suggestion.....All the best !! ;D

Regards
Nokiadesire

rayon_joy

May 8, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Congratulations, rayon!!!! Extremely awesome news!!! Congrats to you and your family and wishing you the best start in Canada soon :D

When do you plan to fly? And whereto?
thanks BhaktiUjjwal i will be moving after mayor june to Toronto.
:) :) :)

Feb 19, 2012
Hello Guys,
I have been following everyone's post but never posted anything on the forum. Everyone seems to very helpful on this forum so I really appreciate if anyone can help me out. I am March 2011 applicant and ecas status is RBVO and nothing has changed since then.I had applied from USA and my VO is Buffalo but recently I moved back to Nepal .I did change my address and my address has been updated in Ecas but one word is missing . I did email the VO in reply they said not follow Ecas cause Ecas is only for applicant within Canada. My question is how can I find out if VO have my accurate physical address. I would appreciate a lot if there is anyone who has an answer to my question.
Thank you in advance...

edwin_joshy

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-APRIL-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
11-MAY-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
18-AUG-2011
Med's Request
23-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
31-DEC-2012 New born MR 08-MAR-2013
Interview........
21-JUNE-2012
Passport Req..
Medical results have been received on 29-JAN- 13
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2012
LANDED..........
00-00-2012
hopeforthebest said:
Hello Guys,
I have been following everyone's post but never posted anything on the forum. Everyone seems to very helpful on this forum so I really appreciate if anyone can help me out. I am March 2011 applicant and ecas status is RBVO and nothing has changed since then.I had applied from USA and my VO is Buffalo but recently I moved back to Nepal .I did change my address and my address has been updated in Ecas but one word is missing . I did email the VO in reply they said not follow Ecas cause Ecas is only for applicant within Canada. My question is how can I find out if VO have my accurate physical address. I would appreciate a lot if there is anyone who has an answer to my question.
Thank you in advance...
hi
Ecas is showing few details from a the data the are keeping. Surely they will have your adress with them...

Edwin

edwin_joshy

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......