Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
rayon_joy said:
Dear friends
This is inform the forum that I have got my PPs back with the Visa stamped on it . Date of VISA issued is 14th feb. :D
This happened in the evening at around 5.30pm when I had sent my driver to bring some snacks when the driver returned he not only brought snacks but also the packet which was handed over to him by the post man. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

I want to thank all the members of this forum who directly or indirectly keep helping people like me by their post and encouragement. :)
I also pay my gratitude to Seniors like Mitali, Sonir, Satyasuman, Canadestin, Paramvir who have kept guiding me and others. ;)
I know I am still missing names but the truth is that name is not important as most of us do not really reveal our real identity but
keep helping each other selflessly. :D
IMO the forum is like river where water (read Members) keeps changing. but every one who takes a dip into it comes out totally recharged. :) :) :)
Hey Rayon

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS 8) 8) 8) 8)
Mine is stamped a day after yours - 15 Feb 2012

What an innovative and super way to get VISAS ALONGWITH SNACKS :p
WOW !! Let the Visa Officers read your post and I think that they might adopt the strategy of MITHAI BOXES with VISAS :p :p

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
THANKS FOR THE KIND WISHES !!

PR, Rayon, Rubiya, Grace1112, geribubaboy, Mayankpt, Spyder,

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Hey Canadestin,

+1 for predicting my VISA yesterday 8) 8) ;D ;D :) :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks nokia n rayon

i love + :p

@ Nokia ...i dont predict...its just a strong feeling after observing/calulating time lines...n a guess.

in ur case....like mine...where i received PP while still IN PROCESS...i had strong feeling that u wil receive PP today....n it happened.

ALL GUESS :p...NOTHING ELSE :p

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Congrats Nokiadesire .. start packing your bags..

well canadestin has predicted 20 feb for MR for me ;) :)

desperately waiting for my MR.. :) :D ;D
vari

nokiadesire said:
Hey Canadestin,

+1 for predicting my VISA yesterday 8) 8) ;D ;D :) :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
CONGRATS rayon_joy
&
All the best for safe landing in Canada
:) :) :) :) :)

rayon_joy said:
Dear friends
This is inform the forum that I have got my PPs back with the Visa stamped on it . Date of VISA issued is 14th feb. :D
This happened in the evening at around 5.30pm when I had sent my driver to bring some snacks when the driver returned he not only brought snacks but also the packet which was handed over to him by the post man. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

I want to thank all the members of this forum who directly or indirectly keep helping people like me by their post and encouragement. :)
I also pay my gratitude to Seniors like Mitali, Sonir, Satyasuman, Canadestin, Paramvir who have kept guiding me and others. ;)
I know I am still missing names but the truth is that name is not important as most of us do not really reveal our real identity but
keep helping each other selflessly. :D
IMO the forum is like river where water (read Members) keeps changing. but every one who takes a dip into it comes out totally recharged. :) :) :)

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
AVSNEH said:
Hey SOnu,

Did they ask you to submit yoru PP in any of there correspondance with you....?? It migh thappen that they must have send you MR/RPRF & PCC(if applicable) only...... Pl reply back what is exactly mentioned in the letter you recieved..... They asked us to mail the copy of that letter as well along with documents.... Pl clerify teh doubt as you are the FIRST one who recvd PP back without Stamp.....

Pl reply..
Hi Avsneh,

Ya they have requested my PP along with MR/PCC request. While submitting PP and other all correspondence i have requested them to speed up the process as I need passport back in Mid Feb to renew my Son visa (As i am out side India).

They might have send my passport back for my son visa renewal.

In their letter they mentioned that they do not need our PP at present and do not submit again until it is requested to do so.

Let's hope for the best.

Regards,

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
nokiadesire said:
Hey Sonu,

What does that mean ??
How can they send back the PP's without stamping :eek: :eek:
Do you have any other communication from NDVO??
What about your wife's passports and her re-meds ??

Regards
Nokiadesire
Hi Nokiadesire,

First of all Congrats for your visa. Very happy that same NOC code person got visa.

They have returned all the PP back and said that we do not required at present. Do not submit again until it is requested to do so.

While submitting i have requested them that i required PP back by Mid feb for my son visa renewal and still my wife re-med. report not reached to them. So b/c of that reason they have returned PP.

Just got news from DMP that reports have come for re-med for my wife and he will send reports to NDVO in day or two.

Lets hope for the best.

Hopefully we will meet in Canada.

Regards,