+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
The timing could not have been more appropriate to re-post the following post by PalNP.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/on-a-casual-note-lessons-of-life-enjoy-its-every-moment-t38987.690.html

If you plant honesty, you will reap trust
If you plant goodness, you will reap friends
If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.
If you plant perseverance, you will reap victory
If you plant consideration, you will reap harmony.
If you plant hard work, you will reap success
If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation
If you plant faith, you will reap miracles.
If you plant hard work, you will reap success.

So, be careful what you plant now;
it will determine what you will reap tomorrow.

Mitali

Mitali y to b careful? watever plants u mentioned above are very good....we can plant any one of them or all.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
@Cappuccino

Please tell what is a CIIP course and what is it's utility ?

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
i agree with u completely. although i like wayan and dr.hasib, i think it's time to stop disdaining each other ??? ??? ???
i like u guys :)whats matter with u :'( :'(plz dont continue :( :( we need to c posts in which there r about immigration not derision
tanx
afarin

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Cappuccino said:
Hmm, quite surprising how few pharmacist applications there are this time round since they were only narrowly slower than Nurses last year.

The problem I think is that these figures represent those which have been opened and passed completeness check. The total number of applications actually received could be higher - and one has to imagine they received quite a lot in the first few weeks.

But if the above numbers are a reasonably true reflection of the rate at which the applications have been received, then one has to imagine that 1122 will be full by the end of September. If, as I suspect, they haven't quite caught up opening and checking the July influx yet, we could be looking end of August time.

Wayne.
welcome back dear wayan :D :D and tanx for your reasonable prediction as u've always done ;) ;)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadestin said:
Helo Everyone,

im not going to fail Inshallah.....no way i am gonna accept Negative Decision from VO......it would be a big joke if accept the negative decison from VO and loose all my money.....they should think 1000 times and consult me before before taking that kind of decision....( over confidence???) :eek: :eek:

well guys wat i meanyt by "it's over Decision Made" is that after reading so many good posts by Sonir,Hasib,Advance,Ammar, Indira n all other nice nice guys....i decided that I wont directly or indirectly talk anything about the argument which took place yesterday. It's over from my side....n also decided that in future if such kind of arguments take place i will intervene and try my best ways to end it. :p :p

yes, even wanted to play a bad Joke by posting that kind of message 8) :-\
Well you had a lot of people thinking that your visa had failed and that your ECAS said "Decision Made".

Perhaps you could have worded it in a less misleading fashion? :) But I am glad that you have not had a negative decision yet after all.

Sorry for the lateness I am still catching up over the past few pages of the thread.

Wayne.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canadestin,

Hmmmm....your comment seems to be laced with sarcasm which is really not required. I guess you are still learning the art to compliment/appreciate....good for you. I just inserted your own post just in case you have forgotten.

No hard feelings Canadestin...have a good day.

canadestin said:
Mitali y to b careful? watever plants u mentioned above are very good....we can plant any one of them or all.
canadestin said:
Thats the power of aprreciation/compliment :D ;D...one should learn it.

Mitali

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
always+ve said:
After sending repeated emails to New Delhi regarding my application, today i received an email from CHC that Background investigations are being conducted. What does it mean? Background checks 4.5 months after pp submitted...isnt it too long a time? What must they be doing now. Can anyone please help me understand this.

Thanks
It does sound like a long time, but background checks can take longer for some applicants than others.

Have you lived in more than one country? Having to check across multiple countries can delay the process greatly.

Wayne.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

Now that the peace has relatively returned to our thread, I would like to share an ****update for 'London applicants'.****

My address had disappeared a few days ago and last night it reappeared together with the added line 'Medical results have been received'.

I'm still not sure if there is any genuine correlation but there you go. ;D

All the best everyone.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
wenstumped said:
Hey all,

Now that the peace has relatively returned to our thread, I would like to share an ****update for 'London applicants'.****

My address had disappeared a few days ago and last night it reappeared together with the added line 'Medical results have been received'.

All the best everyone.
Congrats :D

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hey all,

All the best everyone.
congrats bro!!! :)

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
wenstumped said:
Hey all,

All the best everyone.

in our case the address is still there but a new line added:

" MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED"

hope its not a bug but correct.......just a question.... do VO send ne email/ mail acknowledging if medical results ahve been received or is it just ecas update????

regards n best wishes to everyone
ash

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss1886 said:
@ Cappuccino

Please tell what is a CIIP course and what is it's utility ?
CIIP stands for Canadian Immigrant Integration Program and I would certainly recommend that you attend a session if you have the chance. If they do not have sessions close to where you are, you could even sign up for an online session. It is a government funded program (so it is free for the applicants) so you really shouldn't miss out on it.

They basically give you a general idea about Canada on the first day, letting you know about things like job markets, how to go about making your resumes, the geography of the country etc.

The second day is the most useful as they sit with you one on one to discuss your profession and what you would need to do to be successful in landing a job asap once you get there. They also provide you with a lot of very useful links and put you in touch with their counterparts in Canada to offer assistance after you land.

This is the link if you would like to know more http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/en/about-ciip

All the best

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ash ali said:
in our case the address is still there but a new line added:

" MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED"

hope its not a bug but correct.......just a question.... do VO send ne email/ mail acknowledging if medical results ahve been received or is it just ecas update????

regards n best wishes to everyone
ash
Congrats Ash,
VO wont send you email/ mail acknowledging if medical results have been received, so it's just ecas update