+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application was not accepted for processing.

Boye2024

Feb 26, 2024
Hey, good day. So I recently recieved a mail about my Canadian application that it isn't being accepted due to lack of attestation letter even though I submitted the application before the rule was put in place. Question is, is this the same as application denied? Also would I need to do medicals again if I am reapplying?? Also how soon can i get a letter of attestation??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, good day. So I recently recieved a mail about my Canadian application that it isn't being accepted due to lack of attestation letter even though I submitted the application before the rule was put in place. Question is, is this the same as application denied? Also would I need to do medicals again if I am reapplying?? Also how soon can i get a letter of attestation??
Provinces have until March 31 to post process for letters of attestation. So wait until there is an announcement for your province. If medicals are expiring, yes. When did you apply?

Boye2024

Feb 26, 2024
Around 16th or 17th I believe. My travel agency helped me with that. I just got admission in December, a post graduate program meant to resume in April. Lambton college.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Around 16th or 17th I believe. My travel agency helped me with that. I just got admission in December, a post graduate program meant to resume in April. Lambton college.
What Lambton College campus? Wait for guidelines on applying for letter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sigh. But I asked before and school replied they are actually pgwp eligible.
When did you ask? They are not eligible as of Sept. 1. so for your intake, it is eligible. But now you need letter which province may not give you. In the meantime, get admission to a public DLI.

SasaBasi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Your agent might have been dishonest about this. If you have access to your account, see for yourself when the application was done

Reactions: Naturgrl

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
When did you ask? They are not eligible as of Sept. 1. so for your intake, it is eligible. But now you need letter which province may not give you. In the meantime, get admission to a public DLI.
I think poster is not eligible, since this is new application

Who is eligible for a PGWP after graduating from a public-private partnership college program?

• International students currently enrolled will remain eligible for a PGWP if they meet other program eligibility criteria.
Who is not eligible for a PGWP after graduating from a public-private partnership college program?

• New students enrolling in this type of program will not be eligible for a post-graduation work permit.