+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
18 days have already gone since i filed in my app.

if i don't hear anything about medical lets say by nov 10....total days will be like 25 by then

should i assume that i might not be issued a study permit?

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
rockers2012 said:
18 days have already gone since i filed in my app.

if i don't hear anything about medical lets say by nov 10....total days will be like 25 by then

should i assume that i might not be issued a study permit?
R u University Student or College?
If u r university then medical call should come in 13 to 20 days maximum for Jan 2013 Intake.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
university student.

as u have suggested 13-20 days

so do u think this upcoming week is important? if i dont hear anything by nov 10....total days will be like 25 by then since i applied on oct 16.

edit....im also from karachi....it might take a couple more days for a delivery to arrive at a courier center

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
It doesn't matter bro. No point in counting days. You shouldn't get discouraged before you even get a response. Don't matter if it comes quickly or a lil late. it could be anything

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
rockers2012 said:
university student.

so do u think this upcoming week is important? if i dont hear anything by nov 10....total days will be like 25 by then since i applied on oct 16.

edit....im also from karachi....it might take a couple more days for a delivery to arrive at a courier center
hummm Karachi... Might be that factor...I hope inshAllah it should be at your door step in next week.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
wfsoomro said:
It doesn't matter bro. No point in counting days. You shouldn't get discouraged before you even get a response. Don't matter if it comes quickly or a lil late. it could be anything
I see your point. I must be positive at all times. Thanks for sharing your pearls of wisdom.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
below I receive a attached letter with my medical

Application No xxxxxxxxxx Date 31/11/2012

This refrence to your for a Study Piermt.
The following CHECKED documents/information are required to continue the processing.

o Medical Exam Result- please refer to attached Instructions.
o Letter of Acceptance
o Valid Certificate d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ)
o Original Police clearance Certificate.
o Original IELTS
o Proof of previous Education.

Note: None of above is checked (is it pre defined performa where they mention Application No and used for medical call. )

I already submitted all the above documents along with my application package Excluded (CAQ).

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mohsinis said:

The following CHECKED documents/information are required to continue the processing.

o Letter of Acceptance
o Valid Certificate d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ)
o Original IELTS

Note: None of above is checked (is it pre defined performa where they mention Application No and used for medical call. )

I already submitted all the above documents along with my application package Excluded (CAQ).
1. Just disregard this letter if you have already sent these documents. If you want to play safe then send the photocopies of all these documents and a letter explaining that you have already sent the original listed documents to their office.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Successfully replied +23 inbox messages ???

Sorry for the delays on my part

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
rockers2012 said:
university student.

sadly there is no time limit... I was the university student too i got my medical after 46 days and visa in around 72 total days it only depends on you luck. Keep your finger crossed and pray only for betterment !

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
mohsinis said:

o Letter of Acceptance
o Valid Certificate d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ)
o Original IELTS

Yar meray letter main medical check hua hua tha lekin Update LOA checked nahin hua tha even though i had not sent it. What i did was that i took my medical exam and when i was sending back my passport and medical receipt, i wrote an application telling them that I had not sent an updated LOA with my application. And even though they had not requested, i was still sending my updated LOA along with my medical receipt and passport in order to avoid unnecessary delays. Simple. If you have already sent all other documents on that letter then just send them your medical receipt along with passport and if you like, you can write an application stating that you have already sent all the above mentioned documents with your visa application. Just to clear things up. And a word of advice make a photocopy of everything for your reference. Medical letter ki bhi photocopy karwa lena before medical exam, because they take it from you. Make a photocopy of everything you send back with your passport as well. Good luck.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
wfsoomro said:
Yar meray letter main medical check hua hua tha lekin Update LOA checked nahin hua tha even though i had not sent it. What i did was that i took my medical exam and when i was sending back my passport and medical receipt, i wrote an application telling them that I had not sent an updated LOA with my application. And even though they had not requested, i was still sending my updated LOA along with my medical receipt and passport in order to avoid unnecessary delays. Simple. If you have already sent all other documents on that letter then just send them your medical receipt along with passport and if you like, you can write an application stating that you have already sent all the above mentioned documents with your visa application. Just to clear things up. And a word of advice make a photocopy of everything for your reference. Medical letter ki bhi photocopy karwa lena before medical exam, because they take it from you. Make a photocopy of everything you send back with your passport as well. Good luck.
I am just going to send them Medical Report Plus Passport. Becuz all other documents are already with them.