+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Can I get back my passport for traveling, without withdrawal of my application ?? and return back my passport as soon as I get back.
Please guide.

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
i do mail to them they replied

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

really how much time more stressed out now.......

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
i have a info in one forum it simplify me below

CHC Emails
For people who think that CHC Islamabad sends same standard emails to every one, here is an explanation hopefully this makes sense:

Yes, it is a generic email that they send everyone, but they have generic email for every stage your file is in. For Instance:

1) Your file is in queue for initial review
2) Your file is in queue for review
3) Your file is in background checks
4) Your file is in queue to be reviewed by a decision making officer

Admit it guys we have all seen all these replies, now let me explain in details

1) Your file is in queue for initial review (you will keep receiving this reply until they look at your file for the first time after sending AOR ~9-12 months)
Once they do the initial review of the file, they look for missing documents. Does the file need extra supporting documents?? Does the marriage look genuine?? If in doubt they send a letter asking for missing/supporting documents they also send supplementary forms and a few other ones we have seen on this forum. They send a letter and put a Bring Forward date on the file. Until that date comes:

2) Your file is in queue for review (On the bring forward date the file is opened and gets checked for what was requested and if things requested are there it goes to the next stage could be the background checks, verification of documents etc. If the documents requested are not there, they put another BF date on the file.)

3) Your file is in background check (You will keep receiving this generic message until the background checks are done)
Hopefully everything is done by now except the background check and they notice the medical is expired and so is the PCC, here is another letter requesting those.

After they have everything they needed, the file status is:
4) Your file is in queue to be reviewed by a decision making officer. This is where they decide if the person needs to go through an interview or if the VO is convinced or the file to be rejected.

Then the letter is sent whether the file is refused ( with appeal instructions) , or Passport request for VISA to be stamped or an interview call.

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
owais6191 said:
i do mail to them they replied

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

really how much time more stressed out now.......
Me to got same reply

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mohammad91 said:
I have not prepared an SOP yet, but i am going to soon, i will send u a copy then .
But did you submit any property, rental or investment papers ?
no muhammad i did not attached any property document this is my fault

iVersa

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2012
Med's Request
22-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
23-Nov-2012
What yaar kab issue ho gy visa :S Semester deffer nah ho jaye :S :( coming 10 days are v. important

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
i have been waiting for visa from past 6 months ....every time i email CHC I got the same reply!
recently i emailed them and they said that my application is in queue and they are following up with Delhi medical office ....

I could understand why they are taking so much time !

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Hey lot!

I just checked this post, I am a former student of McMaster and Seneca College. Let me know if I can assist in any way :). Good luck! :)

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
umairf6 said:
i have been waiting for visa from past 6 months ....every time i email CHC I got the same reply!
recently i emailed them and they said that my application is in queue and they are following up with Delhi medical office ....

I could understand why they are taking so much time !
Yr Its my 4th mnth after medical......dnt knw wht CHC is actually doing

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
iVersa said:
What yaar kab issue ho gy visa :S Semester deffer nah ho jaye :S :( coming 10 days are v. important
Allah ap ki zuban Mubarak kra bt I'm my point of view we are not gona get visa before Jan.....CHC is completly sleeping right now... After Christmis humara chance ha :)

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Aneeq said:
Yr Its my 4th mnth after medical......dnt knw wht CHC is actually doing
haan dont know wht they r up to :S
i was done with medical on 2nd july nd since then em waiting ....

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
Yaar waqai kafi khamoshi hoi v hai CHC waloo ki taraf say. :(

iVersa

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2012
Med's Request
22-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
23-Nov-2012
Something's will gonna happen on coming weeks, for me it could be the result week :)

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
iVersa said:
Something's will gonna happen on coming weeks, for me it could be the result week :)
INSHALLA.....We ALL pray that Nxt Week Week put Brakes to our W8.......................
I dnt Knw Why Jst CHC Stop After Issuing MAny Visa 1week Ago...........
Bro i thnk Agar is week Visa nae Dia to Tht means Comming Week bhi koi chance Nae Jan mein he issue krna wala ab :( :( :( :(
But Hope are High....INSHALLA ALLAH would listen us.............. :) :)