Passport Req..
28 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 September 2012
LANDED..........
26 September 2012
xtremist said:
Bro U In canada ? toronto ?
not yet... i will leave for canada on 26 sep...

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
hi every one
there is a situation that i have to do 4 years BBA program in memorial university
the problem is that i don"t want to study 4 years in MUN
so i am planning to apply in Diploma program at college or university (which should be cheapest)
1.Please tell me about college or university with in 11000$
2.Tell me if i am going to face any problem while applying in college as i have to sent a letter to CHC at Alberta so they would provide me study permit for studying in college (this is according to my knowledge)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/study/index.asp
I am already in Canada and have a valid study permit. I would like to change my school or program of studies. What do I need to do to modify my study permit?
I am already in Canada and have a valid study permit. I would like to change my school or program of studies. What do I need to do to modify my study permit?
If you are changing schools and/or your program of study but remain at the same level (e.g., secondary level), you do not need to modify your study permit.

However, if for example you are a student at the primary school level and you are moving on to secondary school, or if you are a secondary school student and you are moving on to post-secondary studies, or if you are moving from post-secondary studies to secondary studies, you need to submit an application to modify your study permit at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta

3.Anyone in this forum have obtain TRV and study permit on the basis of Degree program and shifted to diploma program then please help me out in detail iam very much confused and going in November at MUN

Special request to Ramzero,Billad,enfield,tiger,scylla Waiting for a quick response

Thanks in advance

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad911 said:
hi every one
there is a situation that i have to do 4 years BBA program in memorial university
so i am planning to apply in Diploma program at college or university (which should be cheapest)
2.Tell me if i am going to face any problem while applying in college as i have to sent a letter to CHC at Alberta so they would provide me study permit for studying in college (this is according to my knowledge)

If you are changing schools and/or your program of study but remain at the same level (e.g., secondary level), you do not need to modify your study permit.

However, if for example you are a student at the primary school level and you are moving on to secondary school, or if you are a secondary school student and you are moving on to post-secondary studies, or if you are moving from post-secondary studies to secondary studies, you need to submit an application to modify your study permit at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta

3.Anyone in this forum have obtain TRV and study permit on the basis of Degree program and shifted to diploma program then please help me out in detail iam very much confused and going in November at MUN

Special request to Ramzero,Billad,enfield,tiger,scylla Waiting for a quick response

Thanks in advance
hi,
whats your past education........? Yes as per rules you can change your school or location. if you want to go from undergraduate level to undergraduate level(post secondary diploma) then no need to inform to immigration department.

usmantanvirbutt

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London / islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-2010
fahad911 said:
hi every one

Thanks in advance
You are technically not changing your level of study, but you are going from a bachelor degree to a diploma. I would suggest that you inform CHC, just to be on the safe side. Now a days CHC has gotten very strict with students and students are being deported for minor mistakes. So my advice is its better to be safe than sorry.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
fahad911 said:
hi every one

Thanks in advance

my recommendations is that don't change your level of education from degree to diploma, if you don't want to be there at MUN then try changing the University or College but not the level of your education. You won't have to update your study permit in case of college or university change. If you will change your level then I am afraid there is a chance that your study permit can be cancelled based on the fact that you are trying to cheat them and not intended to come back to your home country, or you can't afford yourself and so on ...

So try to atleast complete 1 term and then decide something, by end of the term you will already be having so much knowledge yourself to decide what is best for yourself.

2)

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
whats your past education........? Yes as per rules you can change your school or location. if you want to go from undergraduate level to undergraduate level(post secondary diploma) then no need to inform to immigration department.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am ACCA finalist have i have also done B.COM From Karachi university
I Had sent transcripts directly from Karachi University but MUN said that the Degree you have done is in complete in Canada Bachelors are of minimum 4 years
they only gave me exemption for 2 Courses and said i have to do 4 year degree prog

so this is my complete scenario

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
thanks for every one for such a wonderful reply
i am so relaxed now :)

I have another question that is?
As i am ACCA Finalist so i am planning to GO for ACCA evaluation . there are many organisation in Canada and in UK such as WES ( world evaluation services), University of Toronto also do this
my question is
1. From Where should i do Evaluation i.e ACCA is UK;s Qualification so wherether i should do it from UoT orr WES Which is England ?
2. If anyone have done similarly then please let me know? or in anyone's knowledge

Waiting 4 a quick response

Thanks once again to all ................... ;)

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad911 said:
thanks for every one for such a wonderful reply
i am so relaxed now :)

I have another question that is?
As i am ACCA Finalist so i am planning to GO for ACCA evaluation . there are many organisation in Canada and in UK such as WES ( world evaluation services), University of Toronto also do this
my question is
1. From Where should i do Evaluation i.e ACCA is UK;s Qualification so wherether i should do it from UoT orr WES Which is England ?
2. If anyone have done similarly then please let me know? or in anyone's knowledge

Waiting 4 a quick response

Thanks once again to all ................... ;)
hi,
yes of course ACCA is uk's degrees and its not a big decision to do ACCA from Canada..........so i suggest you that as you have a bechelor degree in commerce so you can chose business field Diploma,A.diploma or PGD

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
yes of course ACCA is uk's degrees and its not a big decision to do ACCA from Canada..........so i suggest you that as you have a bechelor degree in commerce so you can chose business field Diploma,A.diploma or PGD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks a lot Abu Bakr.
yar actually the problem is that if i chose diploma from college or i Continue ACCA then i have to inform CIC and that is TOOOOO much risk as they can also cancel my visa and study permit.

My question was about Evaluation of ACCA from where ? i.e either from WES or UoT

What about u dear?
are u an ACCA???

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
So here I got time to come to this wonderful forum.
I am feeling very lucky, I am in Regina. its a small city if we see at Canadian standards but its very good immensly peaceful and got everything what you can think off. its a newly built planned city. hugh number of immigrants here Pakistani indian sikh all are here and every forth person can speak urdu here
Time is very important here. Uni or Regina is good place equipped with every facility. overall its very good. Alhamdulliah