Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
nomimoon said:
Inam bhi VO has checked application filed on 3 may,i have applied 18,i guess he'll check my application in 3 to 4 days...?? What u say ???
One actually can't predict a decision / processing. I think VO is randomly selecting files :p this is because some students have been waiting for months and they didn't receive response while other who applied later then others got replies.

So one can't predict.

neem

Aug 4, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Doc's Request.
None
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
:)
hasankhan27 said:
@ neem i am not sure what a "c visa" is, but if you are planning to take a flight which routes from USA, you should take note of this thing
Thank you Hasan I did not know that. I will be mindful while booking a ticket.

neem

Aug 4, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Doc's Request.
None
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
ArslanZahid said:
well, Yeah visa officer knows but still he cant allow everyone to enter their country.
I disagree to you because having alot of land does not mean they want to fill it. I know its a Immigration friendly country but still Canada dont want too many people. they have set a limit and facing a lot of problems as they allowed too many in their country and they are facing hurdles to maintain it.
when you allow too many people in your country you have to give them health, job, and other basic facilities. and there are thousands of people recently immigrate to Canada and looking for job. they all contribute to overall unemployment rate. its not all about filling place actually most of the Canadian population living just beside US border coz northern area of Canada is simply out of account. almost impossible to live there. its not like US where every state is populated. and they dont want canada to make it like US.
secondly they will check every students home ties and if they feel his only focus is to secure entry via study they will refuse him even though if he is going for PHD. they highly appreciate if the student wants to come back. If you see IDRC, commonwealth or other scholarships, they signed you a bond that the you will leave Canada after research. and IDRC give funding to only those students who will have research topic relating to his home country.
so guys you must show strong home ties, If neem hasnot show any ties and got visa its his luck but dont follow him he must have some very strong points in his file so that VO grant him visa. there are three important factors any visa officer looks before granting study visa

1. genuine student/admission
2. financial matter
3. home ties
May be I had strong prayers from my parents. :). What I solely tried to suggest is that go for good universities. This will reduce the chances of visa rejection. Like it buy it, else leave it :D. Scholarships is a different thing and I would not get into. Wish you best of luck.

neem

Aug 4, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Doc's Request.
None
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
billad said:
sorry to hear that... Don't worry, every thing happens for Good :) keep your hopes high for next
My teacher told me that if you buy a good frame from market and Come home fix your picture in it and find that your picture does not match with frame size or color or shape etc... What would you do? Go to market and find a frame that suits your picture better and buy it.

It's time for you to change the frame. Do research on Internet, visit websites of universities, check the annual fees, check the courses, match with your financial status and professional interests and make a choice. Move on. Don't let this rejection be a setback for you. Add it your experiences.

All the best for new starting on university hunt :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
emmennbee said:
Can we show the canadian bank statement of an uncle or relative willing to sponsor ???? what are the chances?
Why is he sponsoring you?

Financial status is considered weak if you are supported by someone other than your parents and siblings. However, people have got visas with such sponsor you have to justify why is he sponsoring you.

Ahmadkhool44

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2014
AOR Received.
CC Charged March 31
neem said:
Main soch raha hon k agar visa Pehle aagay to itni der ki ticket kion karwaoon? Shopping bhi itni expensive ha. I would better wait. Once visa is in hand phir to 200k ka ticket bhi Sasta ha 100k ki shopping bhi banti ha. :D
100% with your idea.. :)

emmennbee

Aug 3, 2012
Well he is just sponsoring to get the visa thing done. I dont have that much financial bakground to show a good bank statement

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
emmennbee said:
Can we show the canadian bank statement of an uncle or relative willing to sponsor ???? what are the chances?
First parents then siblings and then uncle so chances are less as compared to others ...

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
anjukhan said:
college students gets good news soon inshaallah
Allah ap kee zuban mubarik karay

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
emmennbee said:
Well he is just sponsoring to get the visa thing done. I dont have that much financial bakground to show a good bank statement
not a valid argument :) VO is not satisfied

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
emmennbee said:
You always have to hide your weakness in your visa application because VO strikes where it hurts more and financials are one of the most important parts of your application.

If you can take some money from your uncle and deposit it in your father's/ your's account then it would be better than he being your sponsor.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
emmennbee said:
It will not satisfy VO...