+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
HI All,

i am looking for Global Business Management Course (post graduate) from Humber College

Questions are:

What are the chances of refusal by giving the reason that 'This course available in Pakistan '

May 23, 2012
Dear All,

I want to get admission in concordia university in Masters, i have done BS CS honrs Computer Sciences.

I have read all required by the university, so who applied and got admission kindly provide me your email address or cell no so i can contact.

I am bit confused if i offered admission then how much i will have to pay in advance the university.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momi said:
If you don't have any serious health issue then it is done.One case last summer rejected after medicals, but he corrected his documents and got visa in one month, because once medical done it is valid for one year i think........
Momi , what if first medical reveals a curable issue, what they do ... do they give u time to get medication and get medical done again ....... or ask u to simply re-apply ??

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
"in first week of April" I think u wanted to write june. and secondly I didnt go with tcs I filed via fedex and they are saying application is in process. thanx for boasting my hopes :D
Yeah sorry mate , it was june . Something crazy was going through my mind lol.............. its a mistake ............. its not boasting hopes .......... I am really confident that it is first week of June .......... :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sak78 said:
HI All,

i am looking for Global Business Management Course (post graduate) from Humber College

Questions are:

What are the chances of refusal by giving the reason that 'This course available in Pakistan '
well i would say u should look at it lil different way ............ rejection rate for colleges is about 80%

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion2232323 said:
Dear All,

I want to get admission in concordia university in Masters, i have done BS CS honrs Computer Sciences.

I have read all required by the university, so who applied and got admission kindly provide me your email address or cell no so i can contact.

I am bit confused if i offered admission then how much i will have to pay in advance the university.
you dont have to pay anything ....... unless u want to ........... its not a visa requirement to pay tution fees ............. but to make ur visa case stronger ........... people do that ...........and its recommended to submit one semester fees ...............

I would suggest ..... If you have not already got admission ............. look at the programs offered in University of Alberta (MINT program)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
:p sorry man,,plz dont mind. btw I m going YORK UNIVERSITY and I will study there for full 4 years, so it was not required for me to tell them that I will switch uni :)
Don't worry bro I don't mind things over here , Best of luck for ur admission ....... with hope u dont have to change University lol .........

barlas1990

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Bahawalpur
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
143 days.........hamain medical call aye ya nahi ye to bad ki baat ha...mujhy to unki fakar ho rhi ha jin ko a gyi ha lekin visa ab tak nahi mila totally time waste ho raha ha.... :( :(

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
qamalik729 said:
well i would say u should look at it lil different way ............ rejection rate for colleges is about 80%
Thanks malik,

i do understand your point and the risk about colleges ,

if you put some light or share your views about the course availability in Pakistan

thanks

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Elect_Engr said:
Here comes the update then!

By the grace of God, I have received Medical request this morning. You can update the excel sheet.
Congrats!! When did you apply, and to what program?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sak78 said:
Thanks malik,

i do understand your point and the risk about colleges ,

if you put some light or share your views about the course availability in Pakistan

thanks
Pakistan has every course available as far as i know ...... for example masters in electrical engineering is available but still students get their visa ......... what i think is .......... usually immigration officer does not reject ur case on that basis but make this basis as a way to reject cases ...........

they say course are available in Pakistan when they see grades of students which are low and they think this guy would not be able to adjust or complete his studies ........ they reject on that basis ........... rejection on that basis mainly can be avoided by write a good SOP and mentioning interests ........ for example the education standards are high ......... go through some of the courses that they offer and write that u have really interest in it and particularly the practicals and experience faculity that they have there ........ u would not find highly educated profs there ............. this helps in avoiding and convincing the VO ........... but never go towards that these courses are available in Pakistan or not ........... try not to divert attention of VO towards it by ur self in SOP but just write all positive points about the course ur applying for ....... and how it will benefit in future ......

Thanks

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
qamalik729 said:
Pakistan has every course available as far as i know ...... for example masters in electrical engineering is available but still students get their visa ......... what i think is .......... usually immigration officer does not reject ur case on that basis but make this basis as a way to reject cases ...........

they say course are available in Pakistan when they see grades of students which are low and they think this guy would not be able to adjust or complete his studies ........ they reject on that basis ........... rejection on that basis mainly can be avoided by write a good SOP and mentioning interests ........ for example the education standards are high ......... go through some of the courses that they offer and write that u have really interest in it and particularly the practicals and experience facility that they have there ........ u would not find highly educated profs there ............. this helps in avoiding and convincing the VO ........... but never go towards that these courses are available in Pakistan or not ........... try not to divert attention of VO towards it by ur self in SOP but just write all positive points about the course ur applying for ....... and how it will benefit in future ......

Thanks
Thanks malik,

does make sense , thanks for your views

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
is this happend to anyone here i just received loa of memorial uni and letter is for fall plus winter :/

and this never happened before