Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
umairf6 said:
Its been 53days nd no response from CHC yet ....:-x should i mail them nd ask for the status of my application?
Email CHC-I and provide the following details along with the identification details (Name, File number, Passport Number, address, phone, Date of Birth etc)

Quote: "This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. If you have not heard from us within these processing times, you can submit an enquiry for a case status update. Include:

the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner you visited,
the date of the medical exam,
the tracking number of the package containing your medical examination results (contact your Designated Medical Practitioner for this information),
the date that the delivery company delivered the package (contact the delivery company for this information), and
your application file number."

bilal482

May 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2012
Med's Request
16 August 2012
Med's Done....
22 August 2012
Passport Req..
28 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 September 2012
LANDED..........
26 September 2012
Inam bhai main ny passport k sath bas updated loa send karna hai ya aur b kuch sath attach karna hai?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
bilal482 said:
Inam bhai main ny passport k sath bas updated loa send karna hai ya aur b kuch sath attach karna hai?
Provide a note having ur file number and copy of medical receipt.

bilal482

May 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2012
Med's Request
16 August 2012
Med's Done....
22 August 2012
Passport Req..
28 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 September 2012
LANDED..........
26 September 2012
Sheryar said:
Provide a note having ur file number and copy of medical receipt.
medical receipt mean cash deposit receipt for medical?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
bilal482 said:
Passport, Updated LOA, Medical Receipt (optional), Cover letter (including your file number and details)

Munazzaha

Mar 26, 2012
I got my call today 24th August, around 11.30am.. picked up my passports at 3.30pm from Visatronix Lahore Office.
Best of Luck to all of you who r still waiting. I know how disturbing this phase is...

There are a few more things I would like to share with everyone regarding my case as I went thru a lot of trouble before applying.... I am going for PhD. with my family (my 2 kids aged 4 & 7 will be staying with me while my husband will come back in about 5-6 weeks) V had applied for PR last year and after applying I applied to the PhD. program and got accepted. As the PR case is still in-process many people advised us not to apply for study permit as it wud be rejected... Then I came across "Dual Intent".. Now the tricky part was to prove that I will return after completing my studies if PR application is not successful in the end... which was obviously difficult as we already intend to have PR... As I am a government employee so I took study leave attached with service bond (which is of course breakable on conditions), thus proving that I have not resigned and have to join back, hence showing ties to home country...
I have got multiple entry study visa for 2 yrs and so do my kids.. My husband got multiple entry visit visa for 1yr 10 months.
For those of you who have PR application under process.... u can get study visa or visit visa under "dual intent", just have to prove that u vl return...
All the best again to everyone out there waiting for the visas...

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Munazzaha said:
I got my call today 24th August, around 11.30am.. picked up my passports at 3.30pm from Visatronix Lahore Office.
Best of Luck to all of you who r still waiting. I know how disturbing this phase is...

There are a few more things I would like to share with everyone regarding my case as I went thru a lot of trouble before applying.... I am going for PhD. with my family (my 2 kids aged 4 & 7 will be staying with me while my husband will come back in about 5-6 weeks) V had applied for PR last year and after applying I applied to the PhD. program and got accepted. As the PR case is still in-process many people advised us not to apply for study permit as it wud be rejected... Then I came across "Dual Intent".. Now the tricky part was to prove that I will return after completing my studies if PR application is not successful in the end... which was obviously difficult as we already intend to have PR... As I am a government employee so I took study leave attached with service bond (which is of course breakable on conditions), thus proving that I have not resigned and have to join back, hence showing ties to home country...
I have got multiple entry study visa for 2 yrs and so do my kids.. My husband got multiple entry visit visa for 1yr 10 months.
For those of you who have PR application under process.... u can get study visa or visit visa under "dual intent", just have to prove that u vl return...
Congratulations....

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Munazzaha said:

thanks for sharing valuable information and congratulations for getting success.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Craving said:
While we post our documents for visa, then CHC as for medical.
Is there any way we can do medical test by our own through designated medical centres then submit those medicals reports with our file (Pre-medical like in India), so it can save time.

Any comments on it..!
No you can't do medical in advance,CHC will ask u for medical..........

Khurram231

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2012
Med's Done....
31-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2012
LANDED..........
Very soon ,Insha'Allah
Munazzaha said:

Congratulations.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Munazzaha said:

Congratulations :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Munazzaha said:
You were ill advised by those who forbid you to apply for SP. Under Dual intent you can apply anytime you want you just have to respect the condition of your Temporary stay which is to return back to home country once your permit expires.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Munazzaha said:

congrats. could u explain what is dual intent?