Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
farmer200012 said:
Brothers I have one issue please need your help....I got admission in MASc program ( 2 year) and got medical as well but my passport is expiring next year. Can any one explain here what is the difference between TRV & SP? do we need to extend only SP or both. Do we need separate application to extend both visas? and what documents we need to submit in this case, as it is happens due to the passport expiry?
Replied already at the other post.

1. SP is your Study permit and TRV is your Temporary Resident Visa. In order to remain on legal status in Canada you require a valid SP or Work Permit (WP) at all times. TRV however, is required while you want to re-enter Canada.

2. You need to extend your SP only if you want to remain in Canada. However, if you plan to leave canada and re-enter then you must have both valid SP and TRV.

3. Here you will find the details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-student.asp

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
ahmed029 said:
Allhamdulillah, recieved medical call today.

Appointment of medical on monday 13 august 2012 at IOM

congratulations.... and good luck for next

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im sorry I havent been able to follow this post due to studies here at MUN. Wanted to know if any of you guys is coming to Memorial University in the Fall semester starting in a month or so. :)

Congratulations to the ones who got the visa and Best of Luck to the ones waiting!! InshaALLAH Allah will help you all.

farmer200012

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Inam89 said:
Replied already at the other post.

1. SP is your Study permit and TRV is your Temporary Resident Visa. In order to remain on legal status in Canada you require a valid SP or Work Permit (WP) at all times. TRV however, is required while you want to re-enter Canada.

2. You need to extend your SP only if you want to remain in Canada. However, if you plan to leave canada and re-enter then you must have both valid SP and TRV.

3. Here you will find the details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-student.asp
thanks for your reply.
Means CHC issue me Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) only, and at the time of entry in Canada they will issue another visa called Study permit?
Is it confirmed SP cannot be issued more than the passport validity?
Documents check list (IMM5555) they are asking about prove of funds, academic standing, prove of acceptance, etc....means again we will submit all documents?

ayubi766

Aug 1, 2012
Chakwal
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Request
INSHALLAH very soon
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH very soon
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon
ahmed029 said:
Allhamdulillah, recieved medical call today.

Appointment of medical on monday 13 august 2012 at IOM
congrats bro....

Ahmadkhool44

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2014
AOR Received.
CC Charged March 31
hasankhan27 said:
Are u sure thats kgs and not lbs?
PIA allows 2 pieces of 23 kg each plus one 7 kg hand-carry (23+23+7=53kg), if you are carrying more each extra piece (23 kg) will be charged for USD 110
thats confirm..... While traveling in Canada domestic flights will allow you one bag (30 kg) plus hand-carry (7 kg), you have to pay for extra bag which is round $ 20-30.

distinct86

Jun 20, 2012
Application Filed: 6 June
Delivered to CHC: 11 June
Medical Call: 24 July
Medical Done: 1 Aug
Passport Returned to CHC: 2nd August
Now waiting for the visa......
P.S. My course is MMSc from University of Waterloo, Ontario and IELTS 7.5
Please Update!

Khurram231

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2012
Med's Done....
31-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2012
LANDED..........
Very soon ,Insha'Allah
a_a_d said:
Im sorry I havent been able to follow this post due to studies here at MUN. Wanted to know if any of you guys is coming to Memorial University in the Fall semester starting in a month or so. :)

Congratulations to the ones who got the visa and Best of Luck to the ones waiting!! InshaALLAH Allah will help you all.
a_a_d . iA im going to joining MUN in Fall semester.. Med is done and waiting for the Stamped PP.

distinct86

Jun 20, 2012
Guys m facing a problem here see of anybody can guide... I send my passport (after medical) through tcs visatronix on 2nd August and while tracking my shipment I found out that the status is still 'In Transit' and it has been 10 days now. I contacted tcs they said it doesn't really mean 'In Transit' rather it is 'In Process'. I am worried whether my passport has reached the CHC or not. Has anybody experienced this thing?
Kindly Guide, Thanx

Khurram231

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2012
Med's Done....
31-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2012
LANDED..........
Very soon ,Insha'Allah
distinct86 said:
Guys m facing a problem here see of anybody can guide... I send my passport (after medical) through tcs visatronix on 2nd August and while tracking my shipment I found out that the status is still 'In Transit' and it has been 10 days now. I contacted tcs they said it doesn't really mean 'In Transit' rather it is 'In Process'. I am worried whether my passport has reached the CHC or not. Has anybody experienced this thing?
Kindly Guide, Thanx
there is nothing to be worried . I sent back my PP on july 31 after my medical exam and Status is same . i called TCS and they transfered my call to their VISA office and they confirmed that there is nothing wrong , PP reached CHC on the same day .I submitted in their isalabad office.