+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Rejection due to PCC.. Reapply?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hi Maged, can please share how did you get your revised PCC. We're facing the same problem
You mean you want a pcc from Qatar too??

biplab54

Aug 9, 2017
I am also having the same problem now, I was visited Qatar 2 time ...first visit was for 1 and half month in April 2014 and second visit was in Jan 2016 for 8 months. My both visits were in business visa.
I am currently based in India, I have communicated with few agents (local and gulf based agents) all are saying they cannot provide PCC for Business Visa.
I even contacted Qatar Embassy in New Delhi, India they are saying they cannot provide PCC if it is less than 1 year and if it is Business visa. Don't know what should i do now.
Any advice guys!!

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Any luck on getting this one done for Qatar PCC please? Any agency or consultant can be of any help? If so let us know the agency name please.

steff_dem

May 4, 2017
Same here my husband got the Qatar pcc. but only resident permit dates are given. Prior to resident permit he was on business permit.we have filed our application will it be rejected

jatinbansal07

Aug 23, 2017
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in various cities from 2003/07 to 2016/05. The submitted Police Certificate only covers from June 2016 to present.

What are my options?Please advice seniors.I am PNP Category and it got rejected 13 days after Aor

Hi,

I have got the same case today, could you pls tell if you re-submitted the new profile with new PCC and got through

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Same here my husband got the Qatar pcc. but only resident permit dates are given. Prior to resident permit he was on business permit.we have filed our application will it be rejected
If your husband is still in Qatar, ask him to go to CEID office with his passport and ID card. Go to reception and they will direct him to one MR.Jamal. Explain to him and he will issue a new certificate from the correct date of entry in Qatar. I did that last week for my spouse after our application for PR was rejected due to insufficient PCC

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
And I have a question folks! In my PCC for India issues by Indian embassy in Qatar, there is no
Period of stay mentioned and there is no validity mentioned as well. Could anyone tell me if it is okay? What’s the validity of Indian PCC issued by Indian embassy usually ?

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Any luck on getting this one done for Qatar PCC please? Any agency or consultant can be of any help? If so let us know the agency name please.
As far as I know, you should authorise a friend in Qatar to apply for pCC on your behalf. Write an authorisation letter on a stamp paper in India and get it notarised. Attach your passport copy with entry and exit stamp pages along with PCC and finger prints from India. Send all documents to your friend in Qatar. He will then approach CEID office and apply for your PCC. Another option is you have to come to Qatar with all the above said documents and approach CEID office.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I am also having the same problem now, I was visited Qatar 2 time ...first visit was for 1 and half month in April 2014 and second visit was in Jan 2016 for 8 months. My both visits were in business visa.
I am currently based in India, I have communicated with few agents (local and gulf based agents) all are saying they cannot provide PCC for Business Visa.
I even contacted Qatar Embassy in New Delhi, India they are saying they cannot provide PCC if it is less than 1 year and if it is Business visa. Don't know what should i do now.
Any advice guys!!
May I ask, how you were able to get a solution to this issue? Did you get the PCC for the stay you did on business or visit visa?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
As far as I know, you should authorise a friend in Qatar to apply for pCC on your behalf. Write an authorisation letter on a stamp paper in India and get it notarised. Attach your passport copy with entry and exit stamp pages along with PCC and finger prints from India. Send all documents to your friend in Qatar. He will then approach CEID office and apply for your PCC. Another option is you have to come to Qatar with all the above said documents and approach CEID office.

Guys I have a ridiculous problem...I tried to speak to the CEID office, they informed me that since my stay was on visit visa and not continuous, they will only provide me with PCC for last visit..

Will cic accept this? I visited the country 16 times on visit visa, but each visit was less than 28 days. Now if PCC states my last visit only, is this going to be acceptable to CIC? I don't see how I can convince the CEID officer. I am not in Qatar either, nor do I have any one there who could help.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
If your husband is still in Qatar, ask him to go to CEID office with his passport and ID card. Go to reception and they will direct him to one MR.Jamal. Explain to him and he will issue a new certificate from the correct date of entry in Qatar. I did that last week for my spouse after our application for PR was rejected due to insufficient PCC
I have a ridiculous problem...I tried to speak to the CEID office, they informed me that since my stay was on visit visa and not continuous, they will only provide me with PCC for last visit..

Will cic accept this? I visited the country 16 times on visit visa, but each visit was less than 28 days. Now if PCC states my last visit only, is this going to be acceptable to CIC? I don't see how I can convince the CEID officer. I am not in Qatar either, nor do I have any one there who could help.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
I have a ridiculous problem...I tried to speak to the CEID office, they informed me that since my stay was on visit visa and not continuous, they will only provide me with PCC for last visit..

have you obtained any resolution? i have similar situation, but with India, i have been living here mostly for last 9 years in different statuses (total of 8 visa and status changes to be able to stay in country), but every 1-2 years i go out for about 3 months to visit my family/home country. India is only ready to issue pcc for the stay since my last arrival here (Aug 2017 to date, so 8 years not covered).

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
have you obtained any resolution? i have similar situation, but with India, i have been living here mostly for last 9 years in different statuses (total of 8 visa and status changes to be able to stay in country), but every 1-2 years i go out for about 3 months to visit my family/home country. India is only ready to issue pcc for the stay since my last arrival here (Aug 2017 to date, so 8 years not covered).
No progress on this.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
No progress on this.
You did not attempt to apply?
We will still apply with the certificate as is and a lengthy LOE i suppose. Because reasonably thinking, we have done everything imaginable to get us the certificate for all the period, but got rejected from all offices and rejection in repeat application for pcc, too. It would be extremely unfair for CIC to deny us fully knowing there is nothing we can do about it in the future, also.