VISA ISSUED...
Waitng
LANDED..........
Waiting
evilpupil said:
My time line:

Hi all,

I got my CSQ in Quebec end of 2010.

I sent my Application to Buffalo and later on it was transferred to case processing pilot ottawa.

Application received: May 26 2011
Medical requested: November 14 2011
Medical Result received: Late 2011, no exact time displayed.

Since then I haven't heard anything from them, I called CIC but was told they don't have any information regarding the status, and told me to contact CPP directly through Email. I have sent a couple email inquiries but no response either. It has been 15 months and the average processing time is 15 months on the CIC website.

What else can I do? Is it normal to not have "in process" in CIC status after 15 months?

Much appreciated!
The ottawa CPP finally responded to me today:

----------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process at CPP-Ottawa. No further action is required by you at this time. The officer responsible for your file will contact you if any action is required from you.

In the meantime, please ensure your information is kept up-to-date, particularly if there is a change in your marital status or in the event of a birth or death in your family. You must also advise this office of any change to your contact information, such as a change in your residential or e-mail address.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
---------------------

Guess I will keep waiting...

evilpupil

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Nomination.....
10 Dec 2010
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2011
File Transfer...
07 July 2012
Med's Request
14 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waitng
LANDED..........
Waiting
curt_cobain said:
Hi Evilpupil, When did you send the e-mail? When was your file transferred to Ottawa?
Hi curt,

The email they replied to was sent on Aug 20th, so it was around the 15 months mark that was mentioned on the processing time site. I have sent various emails before that but none got replied.

As for when my file was transferred, I have no clue since I did not receive an email notification on that.

Ep

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evilpupil said:
Hi curt,

The email they replied to was sent on Aug 20th, so it was around the 15 months mark that was mentioned on the processing time site. I have sent various emails before that but none got replied.

As for when my file was transferred, I have no clue since I did not receive an email notification on that.

Ep
@evilpupil, @curt_cobain

cpp-ottawa has not sent any "file transfer" notification emails to anyone. I received my GCMS notes in the last week of july where I was told that the file transfer process will finish by august 31st. So I think its logical to assume that the files have been transferred. Also, my "bring forward date" in gcms notes was Sept 21st so lets c what happens tomm.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
mcgill_engr said:
@ evilpupil, @ curt_cobain

cpp-ottawa has not sent any "file transfer" notification emails to anyone. I received my GCMS notes in the last week of july where I was told that the file transfer process will finish by august 31st. So I think its logical to assume that the files have been transferred. Also, my "bring forward date" in gcms notes was Sept 21st so lets c what happens tomm.
When your file transferred to CPP-Ottawa. I thought all the files were transferred by July 7, 2012 to CPP-Ottawa. Yes GCMS is the only way to know the transfer date.

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curt_cobain said:
When your file transferred to CPP-Ottawa. I thought all the files were transferred by July 7, 2012 to CPP-Ottawa. Yes GCMS is the only way to know the transfer date.
I have filed another GCMS notes this month. Hopefully it will tell me everything about the transfer of file(s).

haybu12

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 16, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012 to Seattle
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 7, 2011
Passport Req..
July 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 14, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2012
Just an FYI guys... :)

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/immigration-minister-jason-kenney-defends-transformation-canada-immigration-195850453.html

evilpupil

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Nomination.....
10 Dec 2010
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2011
File Transfer...
07 July 2012
Med's Request
14 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waitng
LANDED..........
Waiting
evilpupil said:
The ottawa CPP finally responded to me today:

----------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process at CPP-Ottawa. No further action is required by you at this time. The officer responsible for your file will contact you if any action is required from you.

In the meantime, please ensure your information is kept up-to-date, particularly if there is a change in your marital status or in the event of a birth or death in your family. You must also advise this office of any change to your contact information, such as a change in your residential or e-mail address.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
---------------------

Guess I will keep waiting...
Just got my GCMS notes:

It seems that my application was stuck on criminality check since November 2011 and it still shows in progress..Anything that I can do to speed up the process?

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV: <Empty>
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: <Empty>
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: <Empty>
Other Reqs: <Empty>
Final:<Empty>

Under the Criminality page:
Type: RCMP Screening
Update date: 2011/11/14

Also it says on the first page:

RPRF: Outstanding

Should I pay the money right now? And what are the means?

The last update done to my file seems to be July 07 2012 when they updated my primary office from buffalo to CPP Ottawa.

Any idea how much longer I am expecting?

Thanks,

Ep

sask0511

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buff-ott-seattle-l.a.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-11
AOR Received.
20-09-11
File Transfer...
04-04-12 seattle
Med's Done....
10-10-11 &amp; 11-02-13
Passport Req..
18-04-13
hi,would like to ask wer to get that GCMS notes they been talking of,at least to know whats going on with my file...the waiting time is killing us,meds,passport,wp almost to expire.instead they ask for new police clearance,nbi clearance and birth cert of my wife last 2 weeks ago.dunno wen they stop asking for another docs again!!! :(

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
sask0511 said:
hi,would like to ask wer to get that GCMS notes they been talking of,at least to know whats going on with my file...the waiting time is killing us,meds,passport,wp almost to expire.instead they ask for new police clearance,nbi clearance and birth cert of my wife last 2 weeks ago.dunno wen they stop asking for another docs again!!! :(
Hello All,
Hope everyone is well,
Well Seattle sent me an email today saying that we sent you a letter asking for additional documents and the letter was mailed on the 17th of September, But i haven't recieved any letter yet! M pretty sure they sent it my normal mail.. How long does it take to get a mail from Seattle and m just concerned abt what documents they've asked for ;D ;D

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Arora17 said:
Hello All,
Hope everyone is well,
Well Seattle sent me an email today saying that we sent you a letter asking for additional documents and the letter was mailed on the 17th of September, But i haven't recieved any letter yet! M pretty sure they sent it my normal mail.. How long does it take to get a mail from Seattle and m just concerned abt what documents they've asked for ;D ;D
Hello Hello ....Neone??? :p :p :p

WNIBC

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ( PNP BC )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09. 05. 2011
Nomination.....
07. 03. 2011
AOR Received.
20. 09. 2011
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
24. 04. 2012 VO Seattle
Med's Request
20. 09. 2011 via email togehter with the AOR
Med's Done....
29. 09. 2011
Passport Req..
13. 07. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
03. 08. 2012
LANDED..........
04. 08. 2012
@ all,

a small update .......

After 75 calendar days, I received yesterday the PR card.
Landing 4 August and PR card received on 18 October

@Arora17,
May I ask you, what these additional documents they want

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
Arora17 said:
Hello All,
Hope everyone is well,
10 business days by regular mail . I know for a fact coz out head office is in seattle and I always get my mail from seattle within 10-12 days. For documents I am
assuming it can be job letter, rcmp check ..!

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
sim24 said:
10 business days by regular mail . I know for a fact coz out head office is in seattle and I always get my mail from seattle within 10-12 days. For documents I am
assuming it can be job letter, rcmp check ..!
Thanks Sim ,
Well as i said before they sent me my spouse's medical on the 17th of september, Didnt recieve it so they emailed me today that they r gonna send it again today,
So lets c when it reaches its destination. :)

After my spouse's medical is done, Another phase of wait, hopefully its not too long after that :)