+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Received March/April/May 2011 Waiting For PPR

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
bb_imm said:
I have no idea as to when my file was transferred. I got my GCMS about a month ago. It only had Buffalo as my processing centre and no mention of Ottawa. However, I emailed Ottawa to update my file with new passport details for which they emailed back the acknowledgement. I am waiting for my second GCMS notes..

Did you pay your RPRF? I am thinking of mailing them a money order. The email replies from Ottawa have an address on their signature section. Do you think it is ok to send them a check in advance?
Yes I have. Well I don't think this may change the processing time at this stage. Also in PPR e-mail they have the option included. So its up to you if you want to go the extra mile or not.

evilpupil

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Nomination.....
10 Dec 2010
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2011
File Transfer...
07 July 2012
Med's Request
14 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waitng
LANDED..........
Waiting
bb_imm said:
I have no idea as to when my file was transferred. I got my GCMS about a month ago. It only had Buffalo as my processing centre and no mention of Ottawa. However, I emailed Ottawa to update my file with new passport details for which they emailed back the acknowledgement. I am waiting for my second GCMS notes..

Did you pay your RPRF? I am thinking of mailing them a money order. The email replies from Ottawa have an address on their signature section. Do you think it is ok to send them a check in advance?
Hi,

I am May 2011 Buffalo applicant still waiting for PPR and I didn't receive any email regarding transfer of my file so I assume it is still in Ottawa CPP. Could you please give me your timeline so I can compare with mine? I have sent CPP ottawa various of emails and they never replied to me. I am still waiting for my GCMS notes as well.

Thanks,
Ep

bb_imm

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evilpupil said:
Hi,

I am May 2011 Buffalo applicant still waiting for PPR and I didn't receive any email regarding transfer of my file so I assume it is still in Ottawa CPP. Could you please give me your timeline so I can compare with mine? I have sent CPP ottawa various of emails and they never replied to me. I am still waiting for my GCMS notes as well.

Thanks,
Ep
App received by Buffalo on 7-April-2011
Meds done & received by Buffalo on 20-Oct-2011
PPR - Still waiting

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bb_imm said:

Hi bb_imm

Can you tell me the procedure for updating the passport details as I have also renewed my passport and thus would like to have the information updated. Even for me, the GCMS notes did not mention anything about secondary VO

Thanks!

haybu12

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 16, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012 to Seattle
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 7, 2011
Passport Req..
July 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 14, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2012
mcgill_engr said:
Hi bb_imm

Can you tell me the procedure for updating the passport details as I have also renewed my passport and thus would like to have the information updated. Even for me, the GCMS notes did not mention anything about secondary VO

Thanks!
I think there is no need to update your passport details in your application. I renewed my passport before I got my PPR. Sent it without the old passport and they included my passport number to my visa. And there's no problem with that.

evilpupil

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Nomination.....
10 Dec 2010
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2011
File Transfer...
07 July 2012
Med's Request
14 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waitng
LANDED..........
Waiting
mcgill_engr said:
I am April 2011 applicant under QSW
Similar to you I am from McGill under QSW as well. I was hoping they'd already be done with April apps, but guess I am wrong.. I might need to wait longer than I thought then since my app was end of May 2011.

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evilpupil said:
Similar to you I am from McGill under QSW as well. I was hoping they'd already be done with April apps, but guess I am wrong.. I might need to wait longer than I thought then since my app was end of May 2011.
well dont lose hope as they have no sense of 'first come first serve' methodology. Who knows they may give you your ppr before many of the other april 2011 applicants. I have seen such cases.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
I received my COPR today. It says I should bring proof of funds for settlement? I've been working here though for almost 3 years and already have a job. Do I still need to bring these?

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Fenster said:
I received my COPR today. It says I should bring proof of funds for settlement? I've been working here though for almost 3 years and already have a job. Do I still need to bring these?
Hello All,
Well my Status Finally Changed to In process after abt 15- 16 months or so ,
My file was tranferred to Seattle in April 2012
What Can i expect there?

sask0511

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buff-ott-seattle-l.a.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-11
AOR Received.
20-09-11
File Transfer...
04-04-12 seattle
Med's Done....
10-10-11 & 11-02-13
Passport Req..
18-04-13
same here,no news from seattle since the transfer :mad: been waiting so long...

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
sask0511 said:
same here,no news from seattle since the transfer :mad: been waiting so long...
So ur ecas changed as well to in process recently?

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just recieved my GCMS My file transferred on 16 May 12, my due date was 1 Sep 12.
Eligibility passed.