+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for both partners

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone, Me and my husband are planning to migrate to canada through EE stream, I will start making EE profile for this purpose, my question is can I start two profiles one for me and one for husband? As we need to continue with the one with the highest score as main applicant, or all I need is to check the CRS tool for this purpose( who will get more score )
Another question is we are aiming to try to get nomination to increase the score as we both are getting 360-370, my question is after getting nomination certificate from province how much time we need to spend inside this particular province before moving to live to another one?
thanks very much waiting for you response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Create one profile. What province do you think you will be nominated from? What is your NOC? If you are not planning on living in the province then don’t select it. You have to live and find work in the province so make an attempt (6+ months). You have to show that you couldn’t find employment in your NOC.

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Create one profile. What province do you think you will be nominated from? What is your NOC? If you are not planning on living in the province then don’t select it. You have to live and find work in the province so make an attempt (6+ months). You have to show that you couldn’t find employment in your NOC.
my husband NOC is 2131 and my NOC is 3211
we are interested in nomination because we don't have Canadian education or experience so our CRS points will be limited, we are considering Alberta, but if we didn't get any NOI we might try to proceed with somewhere else, that's why I'm asking about the period we have to spend in the province nominated by.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Don’t count on Alberta as they have cut immigration by 30%. They are focusing on those who study and work in the province (Alberta Opportunity Stream).

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Don’t count on Alberta as they have cut immigration by 30%. They are focusing on those who study and work in the province (Alberta Opportunity Stream).
what other provinces you suggest based on our NOC (civil engineer) and (medical lab technologist)??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what other provinces you suggest based on our NOC (civil engineer) and (medical lab technologist)??
You have limited options without a job offer. What is your CRS? Maybe Saskatchewan but scores have been high because you get extra points for family living in the province. Ontario has CRS scores over 400 for in demand. BC you need a job offer for most programs. Also because you are an engineer it is a licensed profession by province so it will not be on the in demand list. You can’t work as an engineer without the designation so you look for technologist position.

Last edited: