+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application disappeared /calling ircc

Muhjaveed

Jan 19, 2023
Can anyone please reply ?
My parents applications are disappeared from the ircc portal . I have received few email yesterday about status changes . But can’t see the applications in the portal.
I tried calling ircc cz someone told me i can still get automatic status check update. When i called they tell me that they received my application on this date . Then they say we will now transfer you to an agent for better assistance without telling me each step e.g we are reviewing yr application. Does it means our applications are refused ?
Cz some of the people i know tried theirs and it tells them that e.g we are reviewing yr eligibility. Etc.
And one person who had a refusal couple of days ago tried and they also dnt tell him any status update .

Please does anyone has experience the same thing and it has came out approval not refusal!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

naidusuresh36

Feb 1, 2023
Can anyone please reply ?
My parents applications are disappeared from the ircc portal . I have received few email yesterday about status changes . But can’t see the applications in the portal.
I tried calling ircc cz someone told me i can still get automatic status check update. When i called they tell me that they received my application on this date . Then they say we will now transfer you to an agent for better assistance without telling me each step e.g we are reviewing yr application. Does it means our applications are refused ?
Cz some of the people i know tried theirs and it tells them that e.g we are reviewing yr eligibility. Etc.
And one person who had a refusal couple of days ago tried and they also dnt tell him any status update .

Please does anyone has experience the same thing and it has came out approval not refusal!
I am facing the same situation? can you tell me what happened?