+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application delivered to 47 Dorchester Street instead of 49 Dorchester Street?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
My application delivered to 47 Dorchester Street instead of 49 Dorchester Street?
Is that the same address?

I searched google it shows 47-49 Dorchester street?

I sent courier by Fedex. Did someone come across this situation?

Hopefully my application was not misdelivered.

pazook

Feb 27, 2012
Hi thecoolguysam,
How do you know that it has been delivered to 47 Dorchester? Did you call FEDEx? I also used Fedex but when i track my package, it shows only delivered and dos not show anything about the address 47 or 49.

who has signed it when delivered?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
pazook said:
Hi thecoolguysam,
How do you know that it has been delivered to 47 Dorchester? who has signed it when delivered?
I called Fedex to obtain signature and that's how they told me. Someone with the name Martel received it.

pazook

Feb 27, 2012
As I know these two are in a same building and that guy will submit your application to the right department. BDW, you can call cic and ask them about this address to make sure. please keep us updated if you call them

Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
pazook said:
As I know these two are in a same building and that guy will submit your application to the right department. BDW, you can call cic and ask them about this address to make sure. please keep us updated if you call them

Thanks
on hold, waiting for agent to answer. wait time 25 minutes ;D

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
My application delivered to 47 Dorchester Street instead of 49 Dorchester Street?
Is that the same address?

I searched google it shows 47-49 Dorchester street?

I sent courier by Fedex. Did someone come across this situation?

Hopefully my application was not misdelivered.
I sent my application via Fedex back in June and same happened to me. Don't worry about it's gone to the right place, I've got my oath this week. :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
pedros said:
I sent my application via Fedex back in June and same happened to me. Don't worry about it's gone to the right place, I've got my oath this week. :)
You are a life saving angel! I am in a big relief now :) Thanks a bunch!! +1 to you :)

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
You are a life saving angel! I am in a big relief now :) Thanks a bunch!! +1 to you :)
No problem. I had the same heart-stopping moment when I saw the proof of delivery on my application, but it was all good in the end! Best of luck

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
pedros said:
No problem. I had the same heart-stopping moment when I saw the proof of delivery on my application, but it was all good in the end! Best of luck
I spoke to the agent and she also said that its same building and might have two doors and if someone signed it, it means that it has been accepted by CIC.
If it would not have been CIC's office then the person would not have signed it.

Few days ago, i either saw CIT-0002 or Instruction guide having printed the address 47-49 Dorchester street and now it has been removed.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada

Fedex called me and confirmed that they receive lots of calls regarding this issue and 47 Dorchester street is the same building as 49 Dorchester street.
47 Dorchester street is meant to screen the packages (documents). Its a security check and then they send the documents internally to 49 Dorchester Street.