+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application approved for primary applicant

saranya21

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hello all. I just got a notification. The visitor visa application for my father is approved. He was the primary applicant. The application for my mother still shows in progress. Does this happen? They are under one single application. Why is the decision for my mother still in progress?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all. I just got a notification. The visitor visa application for my father is approved. He was the primary applicant. The application for my mother still shows in progress. Does this happen? They are under one single application. Why is the decision for my mother still in progress?
Yes. Just because they applied together does not mean they will both be assessed at the same time. Each person has a different profile (e.g. ties, travel history). Approval of the primary applicant does not guarantee approval of the other family members. All you can do is wait.

saranya21

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Yes. Just because they applied together does not mean they will both be assessed at the same time. Each person has a different profile (e.g. ties, travel history). Approval of the primary applicant does not guarantee approval of the other family members. All you can do is wait.
Got both applications approved. Thanks