+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application after rejected visa in year 2002.

waxwax

Dec 26, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I got married last year in December in India, I m Kenyan by citizen and my wife is Indian citizen.

We want to visit Canada on tourist visa just purely tourist.

In the year 2002 my wife's aunt wanted to adopted my wife because she could not conceive a baby and there interview date was after 4year later in 2006 by the time her aunt was blessed with a child, And my wife got a rejection for her application , There where many reasons for the rejection and the main one that she already has a child of her own now.

They had already done the adoption by the Indian law and also her passport reads the name of her aunt and uncle as her mother and father .

They still live in Canada as they are citizens ( Aunt & uncle) In surrey.

Now we both in Kenya and want to visit Vancouver Canada .Her status in Kenya is dependent on me and we both are married i have a business of my own in Kenya, I have traveling a lot around the world but never been to Canada and USA i have been to the UK two times tourist visa china ,Dubai , Thailand , India ,Hong Kong, Brazil.

She also traveled after we got married to Dubai and Uganda .

Now when we want to do the application for visa, There is Family information form that need to be filled in the form. We need to fill-in the names of parents and there date of birth and address so now do i fill the same the problem is that we don't want to go visit them we just want to tour and come back.

Please advice can we do the tourist application and we will be granted .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Since her aunt and uncle are legally her parents, you must listed them in the visitor visa application. It doesn't matter if you're not planning on visiting them - you must still mention them in the application. You will also have to mention the 2002 application refusal in the section that asks if you've ever been refused a visa. Keep in mind that CIC keeps old application records and will know this history. If you fail to declare her parents in Canada and/or the prior refusal - this will create big problems.

waxwax

Dec 26, 2011
Dear Scylla,

Thanks a lot for you reply ..... There was no way i was going to do the application with false information, Just want to know that she will be granted the visa .

And the dilemma of her adoption its so confusing.

Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately none of us here can tell you if she will be granted a visa. That's up to the visa office.