Passport Req..
07-04-2014 ..... DM on 1 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
RufiDoby said:
Hey Gearman
Thank you so so much for your reply!oh what a relief :)

You are welcome RufiDoby!

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Hey guys,

when I saw that the processing times has been changed from 20 to 15 months, I wrote an e-mail to our beloved friends in Vienna, and here is their response:

Dear Mr. **********,

This refers to your enquiry below concerning your application for permanent resident visa.

Please be informed that further processing of your application is pending an eligibility review by an immigration officer. According to our office backlog this should be done this year.

Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as the assessment is completed or if we need additional documents.

Sincerely,

Visa Office

Embassy of Canada

Laurenzerberg 2

1010 Vienna, Austria

Email: vienn-visa@international.gc.ca

Fax: +43 1 53138-3911

http://visa.kanada.at "

;D :D :) :eek:

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Vitalia said:
I sent case specific enquiry to Vienna.
@ Oszi, Ca7r10na and YodaatCanada - Thanks guys for your advice!!! :)
Today I received reply from Vienna regarding my case specific enquery (spouse's incorrect address) sent yesterday:

"Your spouse’s residential address has been amended in our records."

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YodaAtCanada said:
Yes, this is quite true. But, Ca7r10na don't fret about that.
In Vienna there is as little FSW application's as you could imagine.
Take a look on FSW 2013 trackig table: tinyurl.com/FSW2013Vienna

If we approximate that this is just part of real cases count, I believe there is no more than 40 FSW 2013 applications.
Having said that, I believe we will all enter process during April

Fingers crossed!

Ilija

Mar 20, 2014
Hello guys. This post will be long so I would like uou to give it some time and read it and help me if you can :)
So my name is Ilija by nationality I'm Serbian but I was born in former republic of Krajina, nowadays Croatia. I came as a refugee to serbia in 1995 together with my whole family. I lived in belgrade until 2011. My parents tried to come to canada as refugees in 1999 from Serbia but their application got denied. In 2011 we moved to canada as visitors and claimed refugee status. We had that bad luck to find a "lawyer" who completely destroyed us and we got deported in February 2014. I do not want to write about our refugee claim and all of the bad things that happened to us, because I'm here to ask a different question. I have a girlfriend, Canadian citizen, which i met in 2011 in my high school in hamilton and which is my wife now and 7 months pregnat. After my deportation she came to serbia with me and now we want to make a sponsorship application in order for me to come back to canada with her. She's 20 years old, currently UNEMPLOYED but she worked part time before she left canada and she has GUARANTEED job for when we go back to canada. How can we start our application and do we even have any chance to come back because of all of the things that happened with my immigration case? I contacted cic canada and they said that we can just submit application and explain why I got deported. So will she pass the first part of sponsorship application in Mississauga even if she's not working now but she will be working as soon as we come back? And could someone recommend us some good consultant or a lawyer who gold help us finish our application. Btw I'm very sceptical about lawyers now but I know that our case will be harder than other ones considering my past immigration experience. Thank you, Ilija and Sarah.

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Ilija said:
Hello guys. This post will be long so I would like uou to give it some time and read it and help me if you can :)
So my name is Ilija by nationality I'm Serbian but I was born in former republic of Krajina, nowadays Croatia. I came as a refugee to serbia in 1995 together with my whole family. I lived in belgrade until 2011. My parents tried to come to canada as refugees in 1999 from Serbia but their application got denied. In 2011 we moved to canada as visitors and claimed refugee status. We had that bad luck to find a "lawyer" who completely destroyed us and we got deported in February 2014. I do not want to write about our refugee claim and all of the bad things that happened to us, because I'm here to ask a different question. I have a girlfriend, Canadian citizen, which i met in 2011 in my high school in hamilton and which is my wife now and 7 months pregnat. After my deportation she came to serbia with me and now we want to make a sponsorship application in order for me to come back to canada with her. She's 20 years old, currently UNEMPLOYED but she worked part time before she left canada and she has GUARANTEED job for when we go back to canada. How can we start our application and do we even have any chance to come back because of all of the things that happened with my immigration case? I contacted cic canada and they said that we can just submit application and explain why I got deported. So will she pass the first part of sponsorship application in Mississauga even if she's not working now but she will be working as soon as we come back? And could someone recommend us some good consultant or a lawyer who gold help us finish our application. Btw I'm very sceptical about lawyers now but I know that our case will be harder than other ones considering my past immigration experience. Thank you, Ilija and Sarah.
Hi, I am Doni from Kosovo, welcome to the CLUB....
I think that the best option that you should take in consideration is to contact Vienna Office first and they will "show you the way" MAYBE, but first take a look to these links: http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp & http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-family-sponsorship-visa.html?site=google&cat=ca&kt=family , maybe you will find something. And one thing, apply by your own, do not ask help from any "immigration lawyer or adviser". My opinion...
Regards, hope everything goes well.

Strahilo

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014 it's cooooming yeah
3. Medical results have been received.

We also sent Passport to Vienna on Monday.

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
friends i got mail from Vienna "We Request new update for Sheldule A Background Declaration" what this means they start to work my application ?? Because in cic web status is Application received ? Is this good or bad i am scary help me ! ?!

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Finally some progress here :) don't be scared, they work on your application. Send them that additional document, fill exactly as they requested.. and wait for good news soon ;)

any other updates here, some seniors please :) juniors you must wait a little :D

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Lucky_mkd said:
friends i got mail from Vienna "We Request new update for Sheldule A Background Declaration" what this means they start to work my application ?? Because in cic web status is Application received ? Is this good or bad i am scary help me ! ?!
I think it is just their initial screening after they received your physical file from CIO. They open it, check for any missing/outdated documents, which they request instantly. Unfortunately this does not mean they started processing your application, it will go to the end of the PNP queue after this. For example some of us got Police Cert request back in August, but it did not mean they started processing...

Strahilo

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We have to send some gift whoever they hired in last couple months. This person kicked b*tt

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Strahilo said:
4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We have to send some gift whoever they hired in last couple months. This person kicked b*tt
Congrats!

I wish they would continue processing FSW apps with the same speed they have finalized yours... no news since early last week. Please, Vienna, do not go back to hibernation! :)

Strahilo

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
oszi said:
Congrats!

I wish they would continue processing FSW apps with the same speed they have finalized yours... no news since early last week. Please, Vienna, do not go back to hibernation! :)
Thank you. Whoever they hired recently should get employee of the year nomination.

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
based on your timeline you have sent your File to CIO in January and you got your Federal AOR early this month, correct...

this means that your PNP certificate you got in 02.01.14, you have mixed up something in your timeline, you have another AOR in 06/2013, whats that AOR...

anyway

I am the same as You, PNP, got PNP certificate in November 2013, filed federal to CIO in December, got Federal AOR in February... file number, notification that my file has been trasnfered to Vienna Office and I am still waiting and waiting for Medical Request

I really wonder why they asked you again for Schedule A Backgroung,
do you have a copy of that form, so you can re-write again
you said that you got through MAIL, you mean through regular mail post or email?

did they ask you for medical or not yet

thanks
can_man
:D

Lucky_mkd said:

Calendula

Mar 16, 2014
Hi,

I handed in my MPNP application yesterday and am now doing some research on the PR application process ... Is it right that i have to send the application by mail to Nova Scotia and not directly to Vienna? That seems to cause a biiiig prolongation of processing times ...

cheers,
c*