+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
S4F said:
I am afraid I have bad news from my medical exam. I was failed in my medical on the flimsiest of grounds (according to me at least) by the doctor. he said that I must take some further tests which would delay the process by at least 3 months. by then it would be September (start of classes). which means for all practical purposes, I have been rejected. I will now be withdrawing my case.

i just went through it and I am marking S4F as red ,.... I wish him luck and will pray for all
May he get his visa ....

he hasnt been seen on the forum after posting this ,,,

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
MMX said:
Dear All,
I had my medical today and they suspected something in my x-ray. I have been asked to give sputum for further analysis and then take x-ray again after 90 days. So, I can't get my visa for September session.

Any suggestions what I could do now?

Good Luck to all brothers/sisters for their visas.
Effi..
This is why MMX has marked his bar red,,,

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Congrats Adil , ATB bro :)

Adil Sulehri said:
by the grace of Almighty Allah got my visa today at 11:00am :) valid till 31 august 2015 .
sab bharaawaan tay behnaa da shukriya , jinhaa jinhaa dua keiti tay yaad rakhya .
thanx alot for your prayers, i really thank from the core of my heart .
any body need help regarding visa formalities and documentation, can contact me

effi

Mar 22, 2013
@ RKAZI,

thnx, nd in my medical they didnt ask me for any further test, nd they said my xray is ok.

effi

Mar 22, 2013
but the thing is that, every one elso who submitted their passport or done with medical on around the same date, got their visa MASHALLAH. mai na kia bigara ha CHC ka ?

HeadShot87

Apr 8, 2013
I applied for Visa on June 18 and i was very happy that i got the medical within 8 days on 27 June(Paper based).Done my medicals on 10 july but on the same day I got a call to do further test that is Sputum test,but i was surprised that it was IOM doctor who said you have to give this test but not from embassy.Earlier it was CIC who ask for re medicals,Now i think whole process has been changed now.IOM called me to do that for three consecutive days but I was very surprised when the lady says "Khuda ka shukar hai aapka tou minute sa spot hai app ko sirf one week delay hoga you don't have to wait for 45 days(6 week to 8 weeks for results as searched on this forum,Normal time for sputum culture test) dorro ko tou 45 days karna parha hai" :D.My question is how is it possible that i will complete my test within one week don't have to wait for 2 to 3 months.One more thing i know i will clear this test(Inshaallah no previous history of TB and fit and fine as this is only just Khana puri for Canada for TB as they are very serious about it) but the delay it will cause making me mad.Last year what happened with the MOMI.If i remember he gave the medical four time :eek: waste his whole year then got visa.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Dear headshot

During ur sputum test what part of ur body they looked means is sputum urine related term or it belongs to lungs?

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats with Lakehead university? re-medical. Are they all ill or lakehead is just too cautious. Or its just a coincidence?

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HeadShot87 said:
What do you mean by Lakehead university remedical.......
I was looking at the RKAZI fall 2013 spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tehtaimuri said:
I received a mail from embassy after 2 months stating my file is it a positive reply that this week ill get medical wat say guyz?Huh??
HI,
I don't want to discourage you but its neither a positive nor a negative reply. You have to wait till a decision is made.