+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Student_paki said:
Exactly you need to think optimistic and starting planning next step :) . Well family ties can be proven my Nadra certificate , property documents , Good travel history , Job offer after studies , etc. It really depends on your total profile that how to go about proving your family tie :) ............
Oh yess keep your fingers croosed you never know at last second anything is possible . Just stay positive and keep walking towards your objectives
Student_paki, its not so easy man. I had such a hard time getting my offer letter on mail. The first one they send was never received. They resend it through courier but with conflicting dates. I placed in a letter of explanation. The university refused to help me further. I have been adopted so its kind of hard to show ties.

I haven't travelled anywhere in the last ten years. I went to Canada when I was 9, thats it. I showed my job offer. The fedex people wanted me to send original education stuff. I told him that i am sending in attested copies, send from the respective schools. But he said no i want originals. I didn't comply because CIC's website itself stated copies would be fine as originals are not returned. But tough luck. I have sometime till september, should I reapply online? But man with the same offer letter I guess i can't.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Bend said:
I just feel so discouraged Rkazi.

All that running around again. Oh boy I don't think I can do it now.

Oh gosh, I would have to get all those affidavits made again, get educational documents again. I don't feel like doing it all over again guys.

I feel horrible Rkazi, just horrible. I went through hell yesterday, searching for a copy of my passport. I found it and thought this was a positive sign but no it wasn't.
dear, M not at all discouraging you ,, i was making ur spirits high that dont let ur self down ,, ucan apply again and u have got time ,, i hope they dont refuse u ,, i will pray for you , that they ask you any clarification,,,
U wont have to do anything again , U have all those things , just make a scan of those and then add the new bankstatment or what ever they want and apply online this time ,.
in online you will definately have to work again a bit but u will have just need a scanner thats it,
please dont let ur self down, if u need anything u will have to make it done ,,, u will have to try hard,,,

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Student_paki said:
Alhamdulillah My study permit application got approved :) :) ........ God has blessed me with a Visa and a chance to pursue higher education :) .............

Insha Allah you all will be get your Visa approval very soon ameen ........ i would love to see entire spread sheet green colored :D

I Wish you all , best of luck for future endeavor and hoping that each individual will succeed in their Good motives :)

People who haven't received their study permit yet just have patience and embrace your self for the good news because it's going to come very soon for all of you Insha Allah ....... CHEERS ( Remember me in your prayers )

hEY
ITS great to hear that ,.,,
Wow m so happy to see the spreadsheet green green :)
May we all get visa's soon :) AMEEN ,,,

bro may you succeed in your upcoming life and may you reach safe n sound ...

Ameen

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:
Student_paki, its not so easy man. I had such a hard time getting my offer letter on mail. The first one they send was never received. They resend it through courier but with conflicting dates. I placed in a letter of explanation. The university refused to help me further. I have been adopted so its kind of hard to show ties.

I haven't travelled anywhere in the last ten years. I went to Canada when I was 9, thats it. I showed my job offer. The fedex people wanted me to send original education stuff. I told him that i am sending in attested copies, send from the respective schools. But he said no i want originals. I didn't comply because CIC's website itself stated copies would be fine as originals are not returned. But tough luck. I have sometime till september, should I reapply online? But man with the same offer letter I guess i can't.
HI,
as far as i know for paper based application its must to send original transcripts......however you can apply online.....all documents are sent in form or scan.....its also a fast process. So...just apply via online.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
farhan88 said:
student pakkki can you please tell the time on 12 th june when you received your medical call?????
Farhan bhai, S4F, AK and telecommunicist ,,,
u guys are next to get the visa :)
Inshallah tomorrow or monday :)
JALDI jaldi apne visa lo bhaiyoo,..
tAKEY humari bari bhi jaldi ajae :) :)

keep praying all of you :)

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Bend said:

in paper they need the originals ,,, in online you will have to send scan copiec,, so just do one thing that start scanning.

And read the previous posts, in this topic ,,, yOU will get a clear idea of online application

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sean1 said:
can i apply for student visa online from Pakistan ..i just got my acceptance letter from university of western Ontario, Canada ? i live in Lahore Pakistan .thanks
Yes you can. I did and from Lahore :D

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKAZI said:
1- return ticket means two way :p to go and to come ,, ,Your a student and you wont be coming back for a while so ,,,you will buy one way ticket :p
2- from lahore which flights goes dont exaclty know , PIA goes for sure ,,, But it goes till toronto and if u wanna go till vancouver then Cathay Pacific is good, emirates is also there and others but they are expensive and dont go vancouver ,,
3- just search websites,,, different carries e.g. emirates, etihad, cathay pacific, ,PIA , IF there is no direct flight u will have to go indirect flight, ususally the air lines connect the flights to any city via anyother carries so no problemo,,,
4-jsut call the sales agent of the airlines situated in lahiore ,,they will tell u each n every detail :) :)
Cathay Pacific doesn't run from Lahore unfortunately :(.
And He has to take a indirect flight or book flight somehow which I don't know :p. Flights from here only goto I think 3-4 major cities. I could be wrong though :D

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
RKAZI said:
hEY
ITS great to hear that ,.,,
Wow m so happy to see the spreadsheet green green :)
May we all get visa's soon :) AMEEN ,,,

bro may you succeed in your upcoming life and may you reach safe n sound ...

Ameen

RKAZI .... >> Ameen :) .... Thank you yaar for all the best wishes . i am waiting to hear good news from you as well and Insha Allah your name on spread sheet will soon be turning green as well :D ..........
Wish you all the best in future endeavors and success in achieving your goals in life ameen .......
By the way you are a great support to this forum and lot of individuals .......... Salute to you

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Bend said:

Brother You still have plenty of time to re-apply for online and even paper based application . I recommend Online application since it will keep you updated on your progress status and most importantly the past record of online applicant is very encouraging in terms of early processing of application.
Brother with all due respect you failed to comply with requirements of CHC and therefore the result is obvious. All paper based applicant are suppose to submit originals education documents ( it's mentioned on their study permit requirements). After visa processing your document are returned, but i guess you don't have do the same for online application because they require scan copies only.
handwork is never lost if you can capitalize & channelize it further . Therefore Try to correct the mistakes and resubmit your documents.
Adoption doesn't leave any negative impact on you since families ties/ home ties are judged on many grounds. Most of the applicant receiving study permit never traveled outside Pakistan. You just have to prove them that there are good reasons or adequate incentives for you to return back home. E.g you have a job offer from employer to come back and work for them ( even this is reasonable)
Most important thing is that if you unable to complete with basic requirement of study permit then they usually find hundred reason to reject an application which comes along as a complimentary gift with the genuine reason therefore do not leave any ambiguity or unexplained things in your application. Most importantly do not provide any false or fake information. Keep things straight , complete your application and comply with every requirement ..... All the best buddy

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
No Brother! Alhamdulila you can buy any thing from here.
If any one need any help regarding Vancouver. I will b more happy to assist him...

Thing bigger...............:)

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
mohsinis said:
No Brother! Alhamdulila you can buy any thing from here.
If any one need any help regarding Vancouver. I will b more happy to assist him...

Thing bigger...............:)

Lol ... I was just kidding ,,, Dont take it hard on your heart :)
one question i needed to know ,,, If i reach at vancouver airport at about 1:30 pm Cad tym.... Can i get a bus easily to victoria or any ferry easily ?

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Yes Sure!

Last ferry timing is 9:00 PM from Vancouver to Victoria daily.

Do let me know before arriving. InshAllah I will guide you properly...