+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally I've received my ceremony invitation for june 10th. Exactly a day after 4th anniversary of landing in Canada. :D

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segalesh said:
Finally I've received my ceremony invitation for june 10th. Exactly a day after 4th anniversary of landing in Canada. :D
Congratulations buddy!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segalesh said:
Congratulations my fellow july16th twin montreal applicant :) I hope I'll be following you and jrjayl soon !

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you and jrjayl. I'm sure you will be in the same days.

yr97 said:
Congratulations my fellow july16th twin montreal applicant :) I hope I'll be following you and jrjayl soon !

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Segalesh said:
Congrats!

I got it exactly after 10.5 years after I came to Canada :eek:

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My journey has come to an end today for citizenship. I had my ceremony today and it was very good experience ( despite of the waiting part)

For Montreal the location for me was at centre hellenique, I arrived 30 minutes earlier than the time indicated on the notice, and there were a lot of people waiting at the door already. We started line up about 15 minutes befn ore the posted time which was 12:30PM. After going in they had me show all my original documents including PR card, landing paper, and two extra pieces of IDs (driver's license and health card will do), then the PR card will be taken away and I was told to go find my seat. Each seat is numbered and there is a number on the notice of oath too. The staff gave me some booklets about the oath too.

Then there was this long wait for like an hour until the very last candidate came into the room and everything was checked. Then the presiding officials came into the room including the judge. She gave a speech on the importance of citizenship and congratulated everybody. We took the oath thereafter. Then everyone will wait in line to receive their citizenship certificate. The judge will have some final words and close the session at the end.

If you want to take picture with the judge, you need to wait in line after the ceremony. But it was too hot and too many people waiting so I just left. I thank everybody who has given suggestions, and sincerely wish best of luck to all. Meanwhile, I will keep actively following this thread and keep sharing experiences/opinions.

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats my friend, Iwish you the best. my ceremony is in the same place. did you find parking spot?

jrjayl said:
My journey has come to an end today for citizenship. I had my ceremony today and it was very good experience ( despite of the waiting part)

For Montreal the location for me was at centre hellenique, I arrived 30 minutes earlier than the time indicated on the notice, and there were a lot of people waiting at the door already. We started line up about 15 minutes befn ore the posted time which was 12:30PM. After going in they had me show all my original documents including PR card, landing paper, and two extra pieces of IDs (driver's license and health card will do), then the PR card will be taken away and I was told to go find my seat. Each seat is numbered and there is a number on the notice of oath too. The staff gave me some booklets about the oath too.

Then there was this long wait for like an hour until the very last candidate came into the room and everything was checked. Then the presiding officials came into the room including the judge. She gave a speech on the importance of citizenship and congratulated everybody. We took the oath thereafter. Then everyone will wait in line to receive their citizenship certificate. The judge will have some final words and close the session at the end.

If you want to take picture with the judge, you need to wait in line after the ceremony. But it was too hot and too many people waiting so I just left. I thank everybody who has given suggestions, and sincerely wish best of luck to all. Meanwhile, I will keep actively following this thread and keep sharing experiences/opinions.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
jrjayl said:

congratulations :)

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segalesh said:
congrats my friend, Iwish you the best. my ceremony is in the same place. did you find parking spot?
thanks segalesh. I didn't drive there and it was actually easy to find just a few minutes walk from metro.
there are some parkings nearby, mainly residential parkings. If you drive around you can find a place for sure.

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.

jrjayl said:
thanks segalesh. I didn't drive there and it was actually easy to find just a few minutes walk from metro.
there are some parkings nearby, mainly residential parkings. If you drive around you can find a place for sure.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:

Congrats dude, finally!