+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

immigrant2008

Jun 4, 2014
I am looking at global excel file and there is no test scheduled for May in Montreal office! :eek: Why is it so?! For all other local offices also very small number of tests are scheduled for May. What does it mean? I do not want to speculate but is it that they are trying to postpone interviews for after Bill C-24 enforcement on June? :-[

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC. the answer was interesting. In Montreal we have a big line for oath. So if ever you didn't received until 9th Oct. call and follow up your statue. :eek: :-\
But my file was approved and is in line.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segalesh said:
I called CIC. the answer was interesting. In Montreal we have a big line for oath. So if ever you didn't received until 9th Oct. call and follow up your statue. :eek: :-\
But my file was approved and is in line.
As usual the CIC CSRs are not being helpful at all.
Also, Oct sounds a little ridiculous. I guess it should be faster than that anyways.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess I am one of the first email AOR graduates. I got my oath letter today yay :)
Ecas has not been updated yet. Montreal is speeding up, hang on there guys!

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
I guess I am one of the first email AOR graduates. I got my oath letter today yay :)
Congratulations!

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
A big congratulations for being so lucky.

I am wondering where is my file struck. It has been more that 3 months and no sight of exam invitation letter. :( :(

Are there other email AOR applicants like me waiting for their exam for long time?

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats my friend, we are in a same status. so now I wait actively for oath letter.

jrjayl said:

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepolestar said:

I am wondering where is my file struck. It has been more that 3 months and no sight of exam invitation letter. :( :(

Are there other email AOR applicants like me waiting for their exam for long time?
Thanks friend!

which is your local office? Did you try to call CIC to find out what is your latest status on the file?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segalesh said:
Congrats my friend, we are in a same status. so now I wait actively for oath letter.
Thanks buddy, let us know when you get yours. Pretty sure it will come soon too.
test passed + approved = CIC officer holding your file looking for a seat for you.

Sarahqse

Jul 21, 2014
I applied end of July from Montreal and still waiting for test letter ???

My file was transferred in December!!!

thepolestar said:

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarahqse said:
I applied end of July from Montreal and still waiting for test letter ???

My file was transferred in December!!!
I suggest calling CIC to find out if they tried to contact you and/or what is the latest status on your file.
Ecas is really not the most reliable info source from CIC.

Sarahqse

Jul 21, 2014
I called them. They said same thing. I ordered ATIP to see if there is any problem.

Thanks.

jrjayl said:
I suggest calling CIC to find out if they tried to contact you and/or what is the latest status on your file.
Ecas is really not the most reliable info source from CIC.