+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

rivermax91

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My application was finally transferred to the local office; does anyone know how long it approximately takes to get a test invite after this step?

Here's the information found on my Ecas:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 1, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 5, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Citizenship Guy-Favreau office on January 7, 2015. The Citizenship Guy-Favreau office will contact you.

C2015

Jan 10, 2015
Hi All,

New here to the forum, this is my application:

Local office: Montreal
Application sent: June/17/2014
Received: June/23/2014
AOR email sent: August/29/2014
In Process: December/17/2014
RQ: December/29/2014 (Not showing in ECAS)
Test:
Oath:

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C2015 said:
Hi All,

New here to the forum, this is my application:

Local office: Montreal
Application sent: June/17/2014
Received: June/23/2014
AOR email sent: August/29/2014
In Process: December/17/2014
RQ: December/29/2014 (Not showing in ECAS)
Test:
Oath:
Is there any residence or for any other reason you might think RQ is issued? My application is also went In Process on Dec 17 and so far no RQ. I have total 140 days travel in 4 yrs and self-employed.. So I also have RQ possibilities..

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope everybody on this thread is tracking their update on the link mentioned in my signature. If not, please do so. It will be beneficial to keep each other posted on this.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my status has changed as well from Received to In Process:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 9, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 17, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 8, 2015.

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
my status has changed as well from Received to In Process:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 9, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 17, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 8, 2015.

Hi there,

Can you confirm are you under the new routine ? As in did you get your AOR in email and application number starts with C0000XXXXX ? I am just wondering what took CIC so long to put your document in process from received ?

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are many agents, some work fast but others are painfully slow... the applicants have no control over it. It is also a matter of luck on which type of agent the application will be.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desigirltoronto84 said:
Hi there,

Can you confirm are you under the new routine ? As in did you get your AOR in email and application number starts with C0000XXXXX ? I am just wondering what took CIC so long to put your document in process from received ?
Yes I'm one of those new routine applicants with email AOR.
I called a few times and CIC told me there is 'nothing unusual about your application' so I could 'just wait and see'.
Well at least now it is in process...

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am June applicant and I see august applicants are getting done with test, I feel this thread is a better measure for how applications are moving for Email-AOR recipients.
Any test invite fellow Lab Rats? :)

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June/July e-mail AOR applicants are mostly caught in delay while from Aug it is moving fast. E-mail AOR mostly started from June applicants and CIC Sydney office did nothing in last 4-5 months. They only realized in Dec that these applications are in sideline and need to be processed.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
June/July e-mail AOR applicants are mostly caught in delay while from Aug it is moving fast. E-mail AOR mostly started from June applicants and CIC Sydney office did nothing in last 4-5 months. They only realized in Dec that these applications are in sideline and need to be processed.
I agree. At times I feel frustrated. Probably I am tired with all the paperwork I have been doing for past few years. Visa, PR etc. Just want citizenship completed and get done with the paperwork.
Hopefully local office will realize that CIC Sydney did nothing for 6 months and they will process it faster. None of the Email-AOR recipients have received test invite yet.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My eCas finally changed to "in-process" today..

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2015.

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked eCas today:

It got updated ----

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desigirltoronto84 said:
Checked eCas today:

It got updated ----

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Nice, so they ARE actually speeding up with more staffs most likely.