+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
No idea what they did for 6 months. I checked eCas on Dec-12 and there were two lines
1. Received
2. Sent you acknowledgement

Today I checked eCas and there 3 lines
1. Received
2. Sent you acknowledgement
3. In process.

You check in a week time and it should move to in process.

Application has not been sent to local office. I hope and wish that in 4-6 weeks time they should send completed file to local office for test.
If you click on "in-process", when did they say they started processing your application ? And when did they send you the AOR ?

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
If you click on "in-process", when did they say they started processing your application ? And when did they send you the AOR ?
All the dates are updated in my signature.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zumba369 said:
Hi,

My status was updated to "in process" !

Regards,
Good News.. Can you put your timelines in profile information like I and "yr97" have done. I request others who do not have in profile to follow. That helps a lot.
Thanks in advance.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Information on how to update Signature.

Step 1: Login to the canadavisa.com site.
Step 2: On top right corner click on "Profile" tab.
Step 3: On left side in "Modify Profile" click on "Forum Profile Information"
Step 4: In "Signature" column write your details with dates.
Step 5: Finally on the bottom of the page Click on "Change Profile"

Test: Now go and check any of your posts and it should have signature in the post.

For people who are afraid just wanted to say that by adding this information nothing bad will happen to your application nor CIC will punish you. But it helps us like you get helped by reading other's timelines.

Hopefully everyone reading it will take my post in a +ve way and take few minutes to add/update signature.

Thank you.

noor-blue83

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
woooooow finally some update. Two good news in one week. what a nice christmas gift. Grin Cheesy Grin
App sent on: July 29th via Canada post
Received on:Aug 1st
AOR : Oct 28th via email( I never got the email)
Case #;C00000XXXXX
Ecas Active: Dec 12th with receive status
Received line disappeared: Dec 16
In Process: Dec 15
Local Office: not confirmed
Test Invite: hopefully soon

Freedom4ever

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, this is my first time here

here is my timeline

Sent in July and returned back in september for missing docs and resent in sept.
Received: 19/9/2014
Email-AOR: 17/11/2014
eCas: Active on 12/12/2014
In process: ??

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hello Partners,

Today CIC agent confirm for me by phone that all people with status (received) on Ecas not yet in process, and is currently in queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latitudeofgratitude said:
not necessarily true ... some have received test dates
Really ? To my knowledge no.. No one received a test date while their status is showing "received" on eCas.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just find the "Received" line disappeared and Ecas status showing "In Process". I think CPC, Sydney done their homework on most of AOR email files and ready to transfer to the local office. I hope test date should start for AOR e-mail applicants from Feb.

If this new routine AOR e-mail process is in track and CPC officers has the final authority to approve the file (as they held files for six month) then local office officers may not take time to review the files again instead they may expedite test/oath dates.

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally E-Case Active!!!

After checking my status almost everyday on E-Case since the news broke that people with Email AOR have started seeing their status active , today is the day when I could see my status.

Though it just says "Received" at this time.

Hope it comes soon to processing and then the Test date. :)

Honestly, things have started moving at CIC for Email applicants.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepolestar said:
Finally E-Case Active!!!

After checking my status almost everyday on E-Case since the news broke that people with Email AOR have started seeing their status active , today is the day when I could see my status.

Though it just says "Received" at this time.

Hope it comes soon to processing and then the Test date. :)

Honestly, things have started moving at CIC for Email applicants.
congrats man, good luck for all of us.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
I just find the "Received" line disappeared and Ecas status showing "In Process". I think CPC, Sydney done their homework on most of AOR email files and ready to transfer to the local office. I hope test date should start for AOR e-mail applicants from Feb.

If this new routine AOR e-mail process is in track and CPC officers has the final authority to approve the file (as they held files for six month) then local office officers may not take time to review the files again instead they may expedite test/oath dates.
What does received line disappeared means? Is it you have only two lines?