+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> January intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

yellowbellow

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
For sure University of Saskatchewan.
Degree program from a university has always been more worthy!
[/quote]

I agree with that but I feel like there are far more opportunities in Toronto for a business student.

Mar 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

I Have ton of Tension in My Mind, I Don't have Enough Bank balance to show for get study permit in Canada. I Talk One of My Friend Father He Said He Can be Sponsor to me But I don't Know How I have to Show His Support for Visa I mean His Letter And Bank balance
so Which Kind of think i Want get From His Side?

Please Help me.. I must Have to Apply With in this Month ( March)
Please Please Please

nazikkhan

May 21, 2013
Dear senior members;
i was accepted at Concordia university in M.Eng(ECE) for JAN 2014 with contional acceptance,contions were
1)You have to provide full trancript and degree because i applied on 7th semester result (this condition was met at the time of applying visa)
2) Have to take to two faculty of english courses in first acadmic year at concordia because i do no have IELTS score (I agreed to study faculty of english courses).

but later on my visa got refused 2 times with three main reason
1) not sufficient resourses to study and travel (for which i showed 38k PKR bank statement and other strong financial documents)
2) will not come back to pak (for this showed my personal property etc)
3) travel history (not the genuine reason)

plz suggest me what is the main reason for my refusal because i am pretty sure about visa documents except 2nd condition in LOA.

plz give your helpful comments....

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Munas Vellaithamby said:
Dear Friends,

I Have ton of Tension in My Mind, I Don't have Enough Bank balance to show for get study permit in Canada. I Talk One of My Friend Father He Said He Can be Sponsor to me But I don't Know How I have to Show His Support for Visa I mean His Letter And Bank balance
so Which Kind of think i Want get From His Side?

Please Help me.. I must Have to Apply With in this Month ( March)
Please Please Please
he can only support u if he and ur father are business partner or he show that ur father is business partner,,

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Hello guys
I want to inquire about something. Most of u know i got admitted in uni of Concordia Montreal, Quebec n got visa, my session is starting in September Inshallah. I am planning to book a seat of August 2/3 n then first land in Toronto, Ontario. Then after spending a week or so with my uncle in Toronto, reach Montreal via train. Question is can i do that? Will IO allow me to enter in Ontario, provided that my university is in Quebec. I need your suggestions.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ghufrankhan said:
Hello guys
I want to inquire about something. Most of u know i got admitted in uni of Concordia Montreal, Quebec n got visa, my session is starting in September Inshallah. I am planning to book a seat of August 2/3 n then first land in Toronto, Ontario. Then after spending a week or so with my uncle in Toronto, reach Montreal via train. Question is can i do that? Will IO allow me to enter in Ontario, provided that my university is in Quebec. I need your suggestions.
yup no problem with that,, u should have a address where u will live in montreal,

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Dear Seniors and other members,

I got admission in University of Victoria (MEngg-Mechanical) for Sep 2014 Session, but i am confused on below four points and i will appreciate ur comments and feed back on these concerns.

(1) I should Apply online or paper based for visa? as i have 3 years of gap b/w my studies and purposed course start date and my employer is not giving me experiance letter (as it is small firm they dont want trained person to leave them) :( if i apply online i have to upload experiance letters or not???

(2) My IELTS will expire on 10th March 2014 although i got addmission with the same IELTS but now it is expire so i should reappear for IELTS or just give old score card for visa?

(3) My passport will expire on aug 2016 while my course duration is sep 2014 to sep 2016 , i dont want to put my self in trouble or mess after reaching there to renew my passport and apply for new study permit etc ( can i apply for new passport or any member have faced similar situation)??.

(4) i have a bank statement in my account of 50000$ (six months old) do i need to prove to visa officers from where these funds came?[/b][/b][/b]

I will be very thankfull if u guys can comment on these four issues

Regards

Ayaz

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
sharjeel91 said:
yup no problem with that,, u should have a address where u will live in montreal,
Address of Toronto (my uncle's) or of Montreal?

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
sharjeel91 said:
LOL read again he is saying 38k PKR,, I mean what was he thinking,,
lolz, sorry after looking the number 37k i didn't even noticed that it was PKR. It must be a typing error or a big joke ;)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ghufrankhan said:
Address of Toronto (my uncle's) or of Montreal?
u should show that u have living arrangements in montreal,,, if ur going to live in hostel then u better pay ur living fee in advance if u have already paid the residence fee then its fine

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ghufrankhan said:
lolz, sorry after looking the number 37k i didn't even noticed that it was PKR. It must be a typing error or a big joke ;)
yup and he is not even talking about it just posting the same thing again and again,, lol!

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013

I got admission in University of Victoria (MEngg-Mechanical) for Sep 2014 Session, but i am confused on below four points and i will appreciate ur comments and feed back on these concerns.

(1) I should Apply online or paper based for visa? as i have 3 years of gap b/w my studies and purposed course start date and my employer is not giving me experiance letter (as it is small firm they dont want trained person to leave them) :( if i apply online i have to upload experiance letters or not???
doesnt matter u apply online or paper based u have to show the experience,, if u r working there for three years then better launch a FIR against then,, this is ridiculous why they are not giving u the experience letter...

(2) My IELTS will expire on 10th March 2014 although i got addmission with the same IELTS but now it is expire so i should reappear for IELTS or just give old score card for visa?
since IELTS is really important for visa I think u should apply for visa with valid IELTS score,, this is personal opinion I am not sure few may differ with this....

(3) My passport will expire on aug 2016 while my course duration is sep 2014 to sep 2016 , i dont want to put my self in trouble or mess after reaching there to renew my passport and apply for new study permit etc ( can i apply for new passport or any member have faced similar situation)??.
If u havent applied for visa yet then why not just get the new passport then apply..

(4) i have a bank statement in my account of 50000$ (six months old) do i need to prove to visa officers from where these funds came?[/b][/b][/b]
yup how u got the money why u dont want to tell VO,, u can say It was saving and show some monthly income that will be enough this is not a big problem

MFAhad

Dec 16, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
sharjeel91 said:

doesnt matter u apply online or paper based u have to show the experience,, if u r working there for three years then better launch a FIR against then,, this is ridiculous why they are not giving u the experience letter...

since IELTS is really important for visa I think u should apply for visa with valid IELTS score,, this is personal opinion I am not sure few may differ with this....

If u havent applied for visa yet then why not just get the new passport then apply..

yup how u got the money why u dont want to tell VO,, u can say It was saving and show some monthly income that will be enough this is not a big problem
hmm...why didn't you quoted ayazk88. I just got confused for a second :)

aftabalam

Mar 8, 2014
Hy
just wanted to inquire that should i apply for visa

got acceptance letter from "Keyano College" Fort McMurry" but they gave a condition that must have to give Business English Entrance test and need to have 65% and above though i gave my ielts and ma bands were 6.5 and i applied for business administration Accounting program for 2 years and
did ma O level s and got 2 As 5 Cs and D in English
and A levels B in Accounting and D in Economics

so should i apply for Visa ?????????????????

your quick response will be highly appreciated

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
aftabalam said:
Hy
just wanted to inquire that should i apply for visa

got acceptance letter from "Keyano College" Fort McMurry" but they gave a condition that must have to give Business English Entrance test and need to have 65% and above though i gave my ielts and ma bands were 6.5 and i applied for business administration Accounting program for 2 years and
did ma O level s and got 2 As 5 Cs and D in English
and A levels B in Accounting and D in Economics

so should i apply for Visa ?????????????????

your quick response will be highly appreciated
So the test u have to give is scheduled in Canada? What if u got less then 65% in that? Wastage of precious money... is there any way out of this condition? like u re-appear in Ielts n get a better band score, that would be a safer option. I think VO will also have some reservation on that