+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Turkey - Lets unite under this topic

Demet

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding the FBI PCC.
I had to take my own fingerprints since the law enforcements here refuse to perform the task. Is there any place where I can have the prints taken in exchange for a fee?

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Try doing at the UN IOM Office (International Organization on Migration). They take fingerprints for approximately 30 $. Also you can search the local US embassy website or call and ask them for more details.

Demet

Aug 15, 2017
Try doing at the UN IOM Office (International Organization on Migration). They take fingerprints for approximately 30 $. Also you can search the local US embassy website or call and ask them for more details.
Thank you so much I will do it right away

AlyO

Sep 25, 2017
Hello all,

I am wondering if the medical exam done in Istanbul are in English or Turkish. I am travelling there and just thought to get it done there coz it cost almost 300 Euro to get it done in the country I currently live. Your responses will be much appreciated!

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hello all,

I am wondering if the medical exam done in Istanbul are in English or Turkish. I am travelling there and just thought to get it done there coz it cost almost 300 Euro to get it done in the country I currently live. Your responses will be much appreciated!
Hey. According to IRCC, they should provide service in English as well.

City: Istanbul
Name: MHAC Istanbul IOM
Address: Abide-i hürriyet caddesi, no: 211 Blackout Plaza,
A kapisi 6. Kat 34381 Sisli,
Telephone: + 90 (212) 234 04 86
Spoken Languages: English, Turkish

Reference: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

AlyO

Sep 25, 2017
Dear fellows,

Has any one done their upfront medical at IOM Istanbul? Do we get the confirmation sheet with UMI the same day we get the medical exam done at IOM Istanbul for uploading it with application?

Thank you!

alpha2012tr

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Dear fellows,

Has any one done their upfront medical at IOM Istanbul? Do we get the confirmation sheet with UMI the same day we get the medical exam done at IOM Istanbul for uploading it with application?

Thank you!
guys, I have the same question. How much does it cost? how long does it take? any idea? thanks

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello Folks,

I am sorry for reviving the thread although it appears to be dead as the most recent message that I see is dated October 2017, and whatsapp chat link doesn't appear to be working as well :)

It is so amazing to see that many people from Turkey are pursuing the dream to move to canada on PR status, I truly hope that all of you have achieved your objectives.

As I am in the pool with 431 points with CLB9, and hopefully planning to reach CLB10 by upcoming IELTS on 2nd of June, I have been collecting all necessary documentation for preparation to post ITA (i.e. PCCs, work experience letters etc.). I have three questions as follows, about which I will deeply appreciate your valuable guidance:

1- After receiving ITA, the main applicant is expected to provide birth certificates for the dependent children. I can think of three documents, which demonstrate the parental relationship to the dependent (i.e. Uluslararası Doğum Belgesi (Formül A) , Nüfus Kayıt Örneği and Turkish National ID). Could you please advise which of these documents am I required to upload ?

2- For those applicants with success, would you kindly advise the document that I need to upload for PCC from Turkey ? Is the english document with barcode, which is obtained from Turkish Government e-portal (i.e. e-devlet) going to suffice ? Or do I have to obtain the wet signed document from prosecutors office (i.e. Ankara Adliyesi) and have it translated by sworn translator and have it duly notarized as well ?

3- I have read the discussion in previous pages in connection with the affidavit requirement. Is the sworn translator's stamp plus the notary stamp sufficient ? Or do we need to search for a translator who can also sign the affidavit form as well ? How did you sort it out ?

Right, too many questions, and now, one recommendation: I have been working on the proof of funds letter, trying to convince the banks to issue as per the exact same requirement stipulated under CIC's website. I have two accounts, one being in Enpara (Finansbank) and another being in Akbank. It took me three months of yelling over the phone to obtain it from Enpara, but I finally did it and the good thing is that they have me as the example, so anyone keeping their savings in Enpara will be able to obtain the PoF letter, which demonstrates the average account balances for the past six months. Coming to Akbank, it was not a big trouble at all, they asked me to prepare and send the draft over to them so as to check with the management. All I did was sending the draft and on the same day I received the confirmation. By the way, I am well aware that I am going to have to receive updated letters on post ITA phase, however, I only attempted to receive these letters beforehand, to actually see if I could receive them.

Thanks in advance :)

glrcapt

Apr 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
24-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
Hello everyone,

Regarding bank documents my bank (Garanti) were only able to provide me an English letter stating I have been their customer since xx and my current balances. So after talking with 5 different branches, they signed and stamped the English statements I printed. I logged on to online banking system in English there I was able to print all the statements in English. I found this solution to minimize the translation costs. I haven't submitted my application yet. I hope it works, and it can be help to you guys as well. If you have any ideas would like to hear.

Regarding translations I have question. I am confused about the notarization of the copies of the original documents. Since I am uploading the originals do we have to get them notarized as well. I have read somewhere that if a translator is certified in Canada then notarization is not necessary. So doing it with Murat Kandemir will suffice. Is that correct?

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello everyone,

Since many of you passed that stage and hopefully got your PR's, I need to ask for your advice.

Is Archieval Criminal Report from e-devlet ok or do we have get it from courthouse? Does e-devlet suffice with its English and Archival Criminal option? If it is the courthouse, how long does it take to do it?

For the translation part, whom do you suggest to work with in Istanbul? Hence it involves everything with affidavit and notary.

Thank you :)

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

Since many of you passed that stage and hopefully got your PR's, I need to ask for your advice.

Is Archieval Criminal Report from e-devlet ok or do we have get it from courthouse? Does e-devlet suffice with its English and Archival Criminal option? If it is the courthouse, how long does it take to do it?

For the translation part, whom do you suggest to work with in Istanbul? Hence it involves everything with affidavit and notary.

Thank you :)
If you are currently residing in Turkey, then you will need to obtain it from the nearest prosecutor's office (savcılık). It has to be "arşiv kayıtlı". Then you would need to have it translated to English. You can also submit the English criminal record e-devlet, together with the document that you receive from prosecutor's office.

The related link from canada.ca website is below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/turkey.html

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
If you are currently residing in Turkey, then you will need to obtain it from the nearest prosecutor's office (savcılık). It has to be "arşiv kayıtlı". Then you would need to have it translated to English. You can also submit the English criminal record e-devlet, together with the document that you receive from prosecutor's office.

The related link from canada.ca website is below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/turkey.html
You're welcome!