+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from MALAYSIA - Join here

salmi105

Sep 8, 2010
tworontwo said:
Hi Salmi! What is the status now in your eCAS and are you also an FSW applicant?
Yes, i am on the FSW program. The last update says:

We transferred your application to the Singapore office on June 12, 2012. The Singapore office may contact you.

And my case is still in progress.

momo-kl-sin

Jun 20, 2012
Hi Everyone,

From my side, there is no update yet since the last email from the SIN VO, last June that ask me to wait for their instructions, i emailed them last week of July but no response, my Ecas is still the same since April (medical result has been received).

Guess Singapore VO people are in Holiday,

Anyone have any update from SIN VO, ?
Any one else apply from Malaysia under QSW and wait for the passport request?

Momo

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Just curious, how CIO chose to transfer our files after submission to nova scotia... i am indian and working in KL so is that my file arrives in singapore or will go to india.

please suggest

tworontwo

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2011
Interview........
waieved
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
soon on Dec 2012
Hi MOMO,

We have the same case wherein mine is at PPR stage and was transferred to SGVO. sadly, todate still has no instructions from SGVO though i submitted my passport already to SGVO.

Thank you

momo-kl-sin

Jun 20, 2012
Hi tworontwo,

Yes, PPR stage, suppose to be the last stage, but as i said in my previous posts, i've had the PPR via email from KL VO on the 1st week of May, and when i went to submit my passport at SGVO on June, they said that they are ot currently ready to issue me a visa, and they said that they will contact me once they'll be ready,

I wonder whether there's any issue with my application, ad i can not imagine that they may reject my application after sent me the PPR via Email, it gonna be a nightmare for me, and een after send them email they did not reply me, friend of mine who was also QSW and in KLVO his application took only 4 months (Federal part), while mine is almost 1 year now

about your case, as long as your passport is with them, i think you do not need to worry, did you email them or not yet?

Momo

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
JAGGU said:
Just curious, how CIO chose to transfer our files after submission to nova scotia... i am indian and working in KL so is that my file arrives in singapore or will go to india.

please suggest

No idea at all. I think you can try to contact Visa Office in India and see what they say.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
momo-kl-sin said:
Hi tworontwo,

Yes, PPR stage, suppose to be the last stage, but as i said in my previous posts, i've had the PPR via email from KL VO on the 1st week of May, and when i went to submit my passport at SGVO on June, they said that they are ot currently ready to issue me a visa, and they said that they will contact me once they'll be ready,

I wonder whether there's any issue with my application, ad i can not imagine that they may reject my application after sent me the PPR via Email, it gonna be a nightmare for me, and een after send them email they did not reply me, friend of mine who was also QSW and in KLVO his application took only 4 months (Federal part), while mine is almost 1 year now

about your case, as long as your passport is with them, i think you do not need to worry, did you email them or not yet?

Momo

When did you email them? May be you can try to call them. May be they are too busy so all the files was delayed a bit.

Saw one member submit the passport at April 2012 at Singapore until now still haven't collect back the passport. Hope this information helps. Don't worry.

=====================================================================

Yesterday i received email from SGVO said that my file is in process and ask me wait for their contact for next steps.

Finally after around 1 year my file started process in SGVO. Hope can receive the MR soon.

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
I hope they should not choose SGVO for me as things are moving very slow as compared to India... N e way ... Let's c what happens....

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
JAGGU said:
I hope they should not choose SGVO for me as things are moving very slow as compared to India... N e way ... Let's c what happens....

Really not sure about this. Please wait for their email/ mail. All the best Jaggu!

tworontwo

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2011
Interview........
waieved
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
soon on Dec 2012
momo-kl-sin said:
Hi tworontwo,

Momo
the problem is our agent have not receive any email that our case was activated in SG VO.. we've only submitted our passport as per advise by KLVO last May 2012. we will log a Case Specific Inquiry and hoping for good result.

yaxin

Aug 31, 2012
Dear all,

I'm from JB, and currently work in singapore, plan to visit my bf and his family over there next year summer.
is it difficult to apply a Travel Visa - Multiple Entry to Canada?
does it need a medical check-up, bank statement and interview?

Appreciate any reply from all of you. :-*

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Canada embassy required many document from urself n ur bf. u can check from website. Yes bank statement is must as there should be surety that u will come back to ur resident country. As well tickets required. I heard that credit of ur bf in Canada will b governing to get u visa.

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
momo-kl-sin said:
Hi Everyone,

From my side, there is no update yet since the last email from the SIN VO, last June that ask me to wait for their instructions, i emailed them last week of July but no response, my Ecas is still the same since April (medical result has been received).

Guess Singapore VO people are in Holiday,

Anyone have any update from SIN VO, ?
Any one else apply from Malaysia under QSW and wait for the passport request?

Momo
Hi imnewbie here want to join you in your progress. Im alsodreaming to go in canada. And now im preparing by myself
I want to know does all of you here sent the proff of fund in initial stage. Hope you could help

Tia