+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from MALAYSIA - Join here

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
KL_wait said:
Congrats Salmi105....

My file also moved from KL office to SG, but my medical already expried in 1st June'2012 and , Medical has been recevied line also removed from my eCAPS.

any idea when should i get the re-medical request.....

Thanks

Not sure about that. Try to contact them to see what's going on with your application.

KL_wait

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur ( 30thApril2012-Closed)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
17 th May 2011 ( issue on 10th May'2011)
Med's Done....
25/27th May 2011
Interview........
10th May 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting ......
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ......
LANDED..........
Waiting ......
is anybody having SG visa office email, pls. do share , thanks

salmi105

Sep 8, 2010
Hi All,

Thanks for your kind wishes.

Actually, its not as fast as you all think, because my application was submitted on 9th March 2010 and received the 1st AOR in 10th May 2010 and submitting my full documents in August 2010. i recived the medicals in october 2011. The over a year delay was due to the fact that i got married so i added my wife to the application, then we had a baby so i add my son to the application, all that caused delays. However, i was on long waits since October last year, i was request to submit police clearance for a country which i dont live anymore, and that country do not provide police clearance if you no longer living there. So that caused further detalys. However, i managed to obtain it around May, when i informed the KL office they told me that my file will be sent to singapore so i should send it to them in June. I then sent it to the visa office last month, and with god's blessings i managed to get the passport request last Saturday.

I Hope the above helps.

salmi105

Sep 8, 2010
KL_wait said:
Congrats Salmi105....

My file also moved from KL office to SG, but my medical already expried in 1st June'2012 and , Medical has been recevied line also removed from my eCAPS.

any idea when should i get the re-medical request.....

Thanks
You should be getting fresh medicals from the visa office. i suggest you Email the visa office and ask them.

momo-kl-sin

Jun 20, 2012
Hi salmi105,

when i got the passport request last June, and at the Canadian VO in Singapore, i asked the woman at the reception, whether i can get back my passport in the same day, the woman replied me that i have to submit my passport and collect it back the next day after 2pm , so i believe you need to stay in Singapore for 1 night in order to be able to collect back your passport on the next day

Good Luck to you

MOMO

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
salmi105 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for your kind wishes.

Actually, its not as fast as you all think, because my application was submitted on 9th March 2010 and received the 1st AOR in 10th May 2010 and submitting my full documents in August 2010. i recived the medicals in october 2011. The over a year delay was due to the fact that i got married so i added my wife to the application, then we had a baby so i add my son to the application, all that caused delays. However, i was on long waits since October last year, i was request to submit police clearance for a country which i dont live anymore, and that country do not provide police clearance if you no longer living there. So that caused further detalys. However, i managed to obtain it around May, when i informed the KL office they told me that my file will be sent to singapore so i should send it to them in June. I then sent it to the visa office last month, and with god's blessings i managed to get the passport request last Saturday.

I Hope the above helps.

Base on case by case. Because you add on 2 new family members so the processing time takes longer for them to do extra work. At last you got your passport request and now the wait almost is over. Congrats! Faster plan your trip and book air ticket!

Thanks for sharing your timeline with us. Which categories are you applying for? Federal Skilled Worker?

Wish you all the best and have a happy life in Canada!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
momo-kl-sin said:
Hi salmi105,

when i got the passport request last June, and at the Canadian VO in Singapore, i asked the woman at the reception, whether i can get back my passport in the same day, the woman replied me that i have to submit my passport and collect it back the next day after 2pm , so i believe you need to stay in Singapore for 1 night in order to be able to collect back your passport on the next day

Good Luck to you

MOMO

Thanks for this useful information.

KL_wait

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur ( 30thApril2012-Closed)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
17 th May 2011 ( issue on 10th May'2011)
Med's Done....
25/27th May 2011
Interview........
10th May 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting ......
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ......
LANDED..........
Waiting ......
Yesterday i have snt the inquiry email to SG office, lets see what will be the result.

salmi105 , if you dont mind, pls. advice visa request you got via email or physical email, just curious either SG office using email or physical mail, as from KL office always i recieved the physical mail only.

THanks

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi everybody! Will Visa Officer call your current and previous employer? Not sure about procedure for applicant in Kuala Lumpur.

Some say yes, most of them say no.

tworontwo

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2011
Interview........
waieved
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
soon on Dec 2012
Hello everyone! we are also an applicant from Malaysia and our apps was transferred too at PPR stage and todate we still have not receive our passport back from SG VO.

Please do share helpfull information. Thank you.

salmi105

Sep 8, 2010
KL_wait said:
Yesterday i have snt the inquiry email to SG office, lets see what will be the result.

salmi105 , if you dont mind, pls. advice visa request you got via email or physical email, just curious either SG office using email or physical mail, as from KL office always i recieved the physical mail only.

THanks
via Email

salmi105

Sep 8, 2010
tworontwo said:
Hello everyone! we are also an applicant from Malaysia and our apps was transferred too at PPR stage and todate we still have not receive our passport back from SG VO.

Please do share helpfull information. Thank you.
I sent my passport to them last week, its exactly a week now sicne they recived it. So we are in the same boat, but for you it seems its been two months?

I hope they will not keep my passport with them that long !

All the best

tworontwo

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2011
Interview........
waieved
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
soon on Dec 2012
salmi105 said:
I sent my passport to them last week, its exactly a week now sicne they recived it. So we are in the same boat, but for you it seems its been two months?

I hope they will not keep my passport with them that long !

All the best
Hi Salmi! What is the status now in your eCAS and are you also an FSW applicant?