20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
anjuku said:
congrats Kazi!.."recommend passed"- these are the magic words we were all waiting for..i had the same in my second set of CAIPS!...so you have definitely passed the eligibility hurdle...now it's only a matter of time and you will get your medicals!..like asbereth mentioned, i think you are stuck on background/security checks right now..good luck with the rest of the PR journey!!
Thanks Anjuku, i was really really happy today after getting the CAIPS, although scared by seeing the notes on my TA/RA. Nevertheless, all I need to get 67 points and I don't think getting more points will make the faster processing. Thanks guys I really really appreciate all of ur help and support. But don't go away still need u guys for the rest and in fact others as well ;))

NeverGiveUp

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
kaziahmmed said:
Guys I just got my GCMS today, it was reviewed by SL this time and my Eligibility Status now appear as "Recommend Passed", although they have reduced my three points from my previous assessment (73 before now 70). They increased my spouse points 4 to 5 (since she had masters not bachelor degree) but my work experience reduced 3 yrs to 1 yr. Thankfully they have accepted my updated letter, thats what mentioned in note section. RCMP screening section still shows nothing, i think thats the reason why I am not getting the medical request yet.
So, requesting everyone plz update your letter asap if u have even microscopic doubt. And also suggesting all the applicants (who r in the tracker) plz follow the forum till the last day of ur processing, I am not in the shoes of any immigration officer to tell u that but it really helped me and I am 100% sure this suggestion will help u too.
Asbereth, N_O, Govind and Anjuku plz advise me to see any specific information from GCMS note. Thanks guys, without u i would be lost for sure.
Good news Kazi, glad to finally see the smile on your face. You deserve it, congratulations! :)
I wish you much luck for the rest of the process.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
NeverGiveUp said:
Good news Kazi, glad to finally see the smile on your face. You deserve it, congratulations! :)
I wish you much luck for the rest of the process.
Hahahha, thanks buddy, u know how it feels :)

S_Govind

Apr 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
15-04-2013
Nomination.....
01-11-2012 (Date of PER)
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
File Transfer...
01-11-2012 from CIO to CPP-O
Med's Request
23-11-2013 (RPRF requested on 22-11-2013)
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 Med's Received:06-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014, Decision Made:09-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
kaziahmmed said:
Guys I just got my GCMS today
Great news Kazi !! happy for you. Good luck for rest of the trip

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
S_Govind said:
Great news Kazi !! happy for you. Good luck for rest of the trip
Thank you buddy. Hoping same for all of you too. Really appreciate all of urs help, suggestion and consolidation as well.

proclivity

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Hi guys,

I ordered my GCMS note online on July 16th. The automatic email generated by the system says that after my request has been registered, I will get a new tracking number. I wonder why I haven't received a new tracking number yet. Is it because I didn't submit any documents? But at least they would turn down my request. Any ideas?

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
I can see in the Excel sheet that application in which an updated reference letter is sent proactively are processed faster, What does "reference letter" mean exactly? Something related to employment letter or what?

NeverGiveUp

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
nhab said:
I can see in the Excel sheet that application in which an updated reference letter is sent proactively are processed faster, What does "reference letter" mean exactly? Something related to employment letter or what?
Yes dude. It refers to "updated letter of reference for work experience", containing some magical and mysterious words which have changed many people's destiny.
So, if you want to have a good destiny update your reference letter according to the corresponding NOC for the work experience that you claimed within your application. :)

Sthind

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
4012 and 4021
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 25 2014
Med's Request
July 25 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 11 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 19 2014
LANDED..........
Sep 23 2014
kaziahmmed said:
Guys I just got my GCMS today, it was reviewed by SL this time and my Eligibility Status now appear as "Recommend Passed", although they have reduced my three points from my previous assessment (73 before now 70). They increased my spouse points 4 to 5 (since she had masters not bachelor degree) but my work experience reduced 3 yrs to 1 yr. Thankfully they have accepted my updated letter, thats what mentioned in note section. RCMP screening section still shows nothing, i think thats the reason why I am not getting the medical request yet.
So, requesting everyone plz update your letter asap if u have even microscopic doubt. And also suggesting all the applicants (who r in the tracker) plz follow the forum till the last day of ur processing, I am not in the shoes of any immigration officer to tell u that but it really helped me and I am 100% sure this suggestion will help u too.
Asbereth, N_O, Govind and Anjuku plz advise me to see any specific information from GCMS note. Thanks guys, without u i would be lost for sure.
Congrats Kazi. All the best for rest of the processing !!

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Sthind said:
Congrats Kazi. All the best for rest of the processing !!
Thanks a lot. Good luck on ur processing as well

Nadees

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
Canadian Educational Credential

Dear all,

I am preparing to apply under the PhD stream. I just completed my PhD last month. My official transcript now says that:

"Doctor of Philosophy Completed" Data:___
Thesis Tile:_______

Also, I have a letter from the department stating that I've fulfilled all the degree requirements and am waiting for the final degree parchment (convocation) to be granted in November. My question is as follows: Can I submit my official transcript as proof of my Canadian educational credential? Also, note that I do not have any other post-secondary degree from Canada other than the PhD.

Thanks,
Nadees

Sthind

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
4012 and 4021
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 25 2014
Med's Request
July 25 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 11 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 19 2014
LANDED..........
Sep 23 2014
Re: Canadian Educational Credential

Nadees said:
Dear all,

I am preparing to apply under the PhD stream. I just completed my PhD last month. My official transcript now says that:

"Doctor of Philosophy Completed" Data:___
Thesis Tile:_______

Also, I have a letter from the department stating that I've fulfilled all the degree requirements and am waiting for the final degree parchment (convocation) to be granted in November. My question is as follows: Can I submit my official transcript as proof of my Canadian educational credential? Also, note that I do not have any other post-secondary degree from Canada other than the PhD.

Thanks,
Nadees
I guess you will definitely be awarded the adaptability points as you have completed your degree. Your official transcript and the letter from university stating that you have completed the degree will work.

Parkinson

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
14-May-2013
Med's Request
5-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-July-2014
proclivity said:
Hi guys,

I ordered my GCMS note online on July 16th. The automatic email generated by the system says that after my request has been registered, I will get a new tracking number. I wonder why I haven't received a new tracking number yet. Is it because I didn't submit any documents? But at least they would turn down my request. Any ideas?
Mine was saying the same and I didn't receive any new tracking number, but after exactly 1 month I received the notes. Don't worry you will receive your notes soon.