Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
snow_walker said:
My status just changed to 'Decision made'. I hope it's a good news. :D
Passport is almost here already :). It is very good to see your dream come true snow_walker!

snow_walker

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
TyrusX said:
Passport is almost here already :). It is very good to see your dream come true snow_walker!
I also hope so :D :D :D ... And hats off to you for all your efforts in this forum :)

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_walker said:
My status just changed to 'Decision made'. I hope it's a good news. :D
Congratulatioooooooooons!

And thanks for initiating this post. Even after you finish, the later applicants will benefit from this post for very long time.

BTW, TyrusX, why not update IMM-Applicant's status. :D Another graduated guy.

IMM_Applicant said:
Hi All,

I just saw this forum a month ago, but I didn't have the chance to share my experience.
I have filed the application December 2011
CC charged February, 2012
PER received March, 2012
Bank statement for last 6 months requested May, 2012
Police certificate requested July, 2012
Medical request July 2012
Passport request October 2012
Visa received Today

Thanks

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
snow_walker said:
I also hope so :D :D :D ... And hats off to you for all your efforts in this forum :)
Congratulation!! Snow_Walker. Finally the dream come true and now u can truly walk on the snow for the rest of ur life...;)). Indeed, we all R really grateful to Tyrusx for his ongoing efforts and also to you snowwalker for starting this forum.

blackrock

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-02-2015 ( Scanned Copy of new passport)
AOR Received.
PER 23-10-14
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
20-03-2015
Hi Everyone,

I came up with second questions, for the experience point of view . I have more than one year of experience of teaching in university to undergraduate students, i feel this is not among the highly required experienced people, Will this experience be accepted ?

Secondly I have completed two years of Ph.D. Can I add this experience to my profile ? kindly let me know what documents are needed for this?

Regards

snow_walker

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Just an off-topic. If you haven't seen the "The Snow Walker" movie yet, I strongly recommend you do. It's a Canadian movie and shows the emotion brought by the mighty winter.

ASG

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_walker said:
Just an off-topic. If you haven't seen the "The Snow Walker" movie yet, I strongly recommend you do. It's a Canadian movie and shows the emotion brought by the mighty winter.
SO TRUE.

And I highly recommend "Snow Cake". Not about the Canadian wilderness, but an excellent Canadian movie anyway!

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
snow_walker said:
Seems like a good show. Thanks for sharing.

polestar707

Nov 20, 2012
Hi, guys,

Really happy to find this discussion. I submit my application in Nov.12, 2012. It is received by CIO, Sydney, NS on Nov.15.
No response so far.

My attestation letter has a seal on the paper itself. There is no envelop with it.
I am not sure how to prove the total number of years of education. I sent the copies of diplomas and transcripts of my undergraduate and master education. However, there is no document showing the total number of education.
Besides, in China, the police certificate is just a small piece of paper. It looks quiet unofficial. What is worse is that, my mom didn't send it to me. All I have is a document from a notary agent, but there is no copy with it. I did some research, it seems like this is how the notary agents do with the police certificate in China. They will enclose a copy of original document for other notarized documents, but no copy for ‘no crime’ notarization.

And this is my latest situation.

Good luck for me and for everyone here!

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
blackrock said:
Hi Everyone,

I came up with second questions, for the experience point of view . I have more than one year of experience of teaching in university to undergraduate students, i feel this is not among the highly required experienced people, Will this experience be accepted ?

Secondly I have completed two years of Ph.D. Can I add this experience to my profile ? kindly let me know what documents are needed for this?

Regards
If you 1 year of exp. and you got the 67 points or more, you can apply, for more info.
1) Read the guide carefully. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
2) Read the problems faced previous applicants on this post.

MASOUD2011

Star Member
Nov 28, 2011
I need to repeat my question here:

I was wondering if sending the requested docs (banks statement,...) by email would be enough. I don't want to wait for some docs to get here from my home country.

I appreciate your help.

lamarck

Nov 20, 2012
Hi,

Here's my info:

Federal Skilled Worker, PhD Stream
Application Reached CIO: Feb 10, 2012
CC/BD Cashed: March 13, 2012
PER Issued: March 20, 2012
No. of Persons: 1
TA/RA Experience: Included
Nationality: Iran

Hope that helps to the big picture understanding of this process ;)

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
MASOUD2011 said:
I need to repeat my question here:

I was wondering if sending the requested docs (banks statement,...) by email would be enough. I don't want to wait for some docs to get here from my home country.
I understand that waiting can feel really upsetting, but don't you still have like 40+ days before the deadline? I really think it would be much better if you can get the original documents (along with notarized stamps and whatnot) than sending the documents through email.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asbereth said:
I understand that waiting can feel really upsetting, but don't you still have like 40+ days before the deadline? I really think it would be much better if you can get the original documents (along with notarized stamps and whatnot) than sending the documents through email.
Yah, I also concur with asbereth, it's better if you gather the original documents instead of sending them by e-mail.

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the case of Chinese Police Certificate, notarization is considered as Official and Original. You don't need the photocopy. I am sure of this.

That was the purpose of notorization.The meaning and the procedure behind that is: the police office issued their letter to the notary office, and authorize the notary office to issue the non-criminal notarization. Therefore, through notarization, you do not need the police certificate any more. The notarization letter becomes your original document. Forget the origianl or photocopy of police certificate any more.

BTW, in some of the Chinese Police Office, the standard letter starts with " To XXX Notarial Office...".
That indicate you have to go through notarization.

Actually for our case, my wife only provided that piece of 'bad-looking' paper from police station (and translation), because it did not start with " To XXX Notarial Office...".

And it worked for previous visit visa and work permit application. I think it will work for this time, because the same guys are dealing with the same documents again.

polestar707 said:
Hi, guys,

Really happy to find this discussion. I submit my application in Nov.12, 2012. It is received by CIO, Sydney, NS on Nov.15.
No response so far.

My attestation letter has a seal on the paper itself. There is no envelop with it.
I am not sure how to prove the total number of years of education. I sent the copies of diplomas and transcripts of my undergraduate and master education. However, there is no document showing the total number of education.
Besides, in China, the police certificate is just a small piece of paper. It looks quiet unofficial. What is worse is that, my mom didn't send it to me. All I have is a document from a notary agent, but there is no copy with it. I did some research, it seems like this is how the notary agents do with the police certificate in China. They will enclose a copy of original document for other notarized documents, but no copy for ‘no crime' notarization.

And this is my latest situation.

Good luck for me and for everyone here!