24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
shafeeq87 said:
I am also from Kerala, Palakkad. Waiting Ontario nomination.
Nice..If you have 400+, i believe you will get the 'interest letter'.

KGOPINATH

May 23, 2016
Hi all keralites,
Hi Sachin soman,
Namaskaram.

I am so happy to see this group here.
I was desperately searching for some one who could guide me with CANADA immigration.

I wanted to ask you some doubts.
I am planning for an immigration to CANADA. I am a Bachelor degree holder in Mechanical engineering(4 yr fulltime) from India, kerala.
Additionally, i have pursued a 6 month PG diploma course in Piping Design Engineering from North and am currently woking as Piping Design Engineer (oil&Gas sector).
I have 3 year exp in design and 3 year site experience in piping in Middle east, thus making a total of relevant 6 yr exp.

i have an IELTS BAND OF 7 (CLB7)

May i know from you guys that is my profile good enough for an EE to CANADA?
I gained an overall score of 349 points.(not sure if i have done properly)
I wanted to ask this question here before i start my process bcoz u guys have seen a no.of applicants like my case. Any hope ?

Please guide me... I am worried if i could do it...
Thanks in advance..

Regards to all,
Kgopinath

shajan7

Jun 26, 2016
hi friend,

can you help me, what I need to get from kerala university for WES. how long it will take to get from university.
thanks

crimsonautumn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shajan7 said:
hi friend,

can you help me, what I need to get from kerala university for WES. how long it will take to get from university.
thanks
You can get the transcript from kerala university. I got it in around 2 weeks time.

Angel Tvm

Nov 5, 2016
Hi,

I too am from Kerala, trivandrum.
Can anyone suggest the best consultancy for applying through express entry? And what are the ways to increase your CRS points?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Angel Tvm said:
Hi,

I too am from Kerala, trivandrum.
Can anyone suggest the best consultancy for applying through express entry? And what are the ways to increase your CRS points?

Thanks
Improving IELTS score is the best way to increase points. Target CLB 9, which is 8777 in LRWS, it will improve your score considerably.

In my opinion, hiring an agent or consultant for Canada process is not required as the process is quite simple and straightforward. You are educated and know how to use Google, that is more than enough for you to know about Express Entry and associated processes. Consultants only create your profile and upload your documents, rest everything will have to be done by you. You can decide whether you want to pay an agent INR 50k and above for just doing that.

Note: Consultants do not have an uppperhand or cannot in any way influence the PR or Express Entry process. The whole process is based on meeting the requirements of the economic class under which you are applying. The only upper hand a constant has is that they would have filed few applications before and know the process a bit better than you. Also, Express Entry is a new process and many consultants are yet to get a full hold of the process, in fact many consultants refer to this forum to guide their clients. So, would leave it to you whether you want to hire a consultant or not.

virtualwrld

Dec 28, 2015
App. Filed.......
28 june 16
Doc's Request.
04 july 16
Nomination.....
28 april 16
AOR Received.
28 june 16
Med's Done....
30 may 16
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017
Hi all,
I am from kottayam, has submitted my PR application under PNP ( nova scotia nomination) category in June 16 and waiting for passport request...!!