Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11/1/2016
Med's Done....
Passed around the end of Jan
sayantan said:
Hi Imann 65
i even have the same category and same AOR date no changes since Jan to my profile .I am kinda worried now.
Dont be Sayantan... its too early to worry.

me2016

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-07-2016
Yey! Finally seeing some action after months of silence. Morning of June 18, my status changed to Updated but nothing changed. I checked again today, June 19, and Background Check changed to In Progress

FSW Inland - January 14 AOR

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
me2016 said:
Yey! Finally seeing some action after months of silence. Morning of June 18, my status changed to Updated but nothing changed. I checked again today, June 19, and Background Check changed to In Progress

FSW Inland - January 14 AOR
Congratulations! We have the exact same time lines!

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
My background has always been in progress so nothing changed after my ghost email.

How long until I get a message then?

marcramo

Dec 5, 2015
READY FOR VISA!
Hey folks, after 5 months and 2 days, the highly desired email came.
This is my info:
ITA: 27 Nov '15 - FSW INLAND- NOC Recruitment Officer (actually don't remember the number)
AOR: Jan 15 '16
FBI extension: Feb 2nd
Background Check in Progress: Somewhere in February
FBI PCC Uploaded: March 27th (mine) and March 30th (my partner's) for some reason hers came two days later through CP
Ready for Visa/PPR: June 17th email came at 8:18 AM

I haven't said much in this forum but I did try to keep up with suggestions and frustrations as well as sharing the commonality of this arduous journey. I am an ethnographer and I do hope someday to write about this group: the support, dreams, the shared anxiety, unknown faces, senior statuses and so on and so forth... all towards sharing A Dream. A Goal. A New life.
BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE THAT CONTINUE WAITING -I shall hope that is not very long.
Cheers,
MRJ.
Further notes:
According to GCMS notes-
Officer did not call my current employer or former, however officer did go to their websites and officer does closely look if letters' content match NOC's description. Officer did not seem to care that my previous salary was quite low for the position (it was one of my concerns)
Officer took a look at my finances and was satisfied with RBC letter.
It seems 3 officers worked on my life, first two on regular stuff. Third officer seems to review everything done and agrees with the previous officer's position who had asked application to be promoted/approved
Once I was making my Express Entry profile I just inputed stuff I was certain I could prove. So, once I got ITA my points were 473 and cut off was 472. Pretty tight, but my plan was to just input information that I could properly prove. So as I worked in gathering documents, letter etc. before I sent off the full application I was able to input more stuff and officer went through everything and recalculated my points, which came to be 484 in the end. So I created a nice cushion in case some trouble occurred and possible points were lost.
I did not see correlation between number of countries visited(I have been to over 16 countries in the past 8 years) and longer background check

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
marcramo said:
READY FOR VISA!
Hey folks, after 5 months and 2 days, the highly desired email came.
This is my info:
ITA: 27 Nov '15 - FSW INLAND- NOC Recruitment Officer (actually don't remember the number)
AOR: Jan 15 '16
FBI extension: Feb 2nd
Background Check in Progress: Somewhere in February
FBI PCC Uploaded: March 27th (mine) and March 30th (my partner's) for some reason hers came two days later through CP
Ready for Visa/PPR: June 17th email came at 8:18 AM

I haven't said much in this forum but I did try to keep up with suggestions and frustrations as well as sharing the commonality of this arduous journey. I am an ethnographer and I do hope someday to write about this group: the support, dreams, the shared anxiety, unknown faces, senior statuses and so on and so forth... all towards sharing A Dream. A Goal. A New life.
BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE THAT CONTINUE WAITING -I shall hope that is not very long.
Cheers,
MRJ.
Further notes:
According to GCMS notes-
Officer did not call my current employer or former, however officer did go to their websites and officer does closely look if letters' content match NOC's description. Officer did not seem to care that my previous salary was quite low for the position (it was one of my concerns)
Officer took a look at my finances and was satisfied with RBC letter.
It seems 3 officers worked on my life, first two on regular stuff. Third officer seems to review everything done and agrees with the previous officer's position who had asked application to be promoted/approved
Once I was making my Express Entry profile I just inputed stuff I was certain I could prove. So, once I got ITA my points were 473 and cut off was 472. Pretty tight, but my plan was to just input information that I could properly prove. So as I worked in gathering documents, letter etc. before I sent off the full application I was able to input more stuff and officer went through everything and recalculated my points, which came to be 484 in the end. So I created a nice cushion in case some trouble occurred and possible points were lost.
I did not see correlation between number of countries visited(I have been to over 16 countries in the past 8 years) and longer background check
Congratulations :) Nice inputs too +1

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
MrTee said:
Any movement with FSW out lands ?
Not for me. On June 21st it will be 5 months exactly for me. AOR January 21st.

Interista

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
MrTee said:
I did once on early May and I saw A11.2 was ok but my file is still at Ottawa.

I called them on early June after I received my GCMS and they said file was still at Ottawa and they will contact me if there is anything.

I just ordered 2nd set of GCMS. My file is not yet transferred to my LVO which should be SGVO :(
Did they tell you why this delay in transferring the file to the LVO ? Usually it is transferred right after A11.2...I am in the same situation as you.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
My BG is in progress as of today. My old forum name is "alex_dinou", as is in the spreadsheet.

FSW outland (no PNP)
AOR 14 Jan
NOC 2145

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
No Man Left Behind said:
My BG is in progress as of today. My old forum name is "alex_dinou", as is in the spreadsheet.

FSW outland (no PNP)
AOR 14 Jan
NOC 2145
Congratulations. I am also 14 Jan AOR. Hope I also get some update :p

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
Tusharbakaya said:
Congratulations. I am also 14 Jan AOR. Hope I also get some update :p
You should soon! i think they are working on Jan 14th applications at the moment. Just got the update email now for the bGC in progress.