13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
bestofluck said:
It can be in black and white. Never heard of a rejection due to B&W scan ;)
I have not seen this anywhere else but the instructions for "Police Clearance Certificate" specifically demands us to upload the PCC in colour.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mjadawala said:
I have not seen this anywhere else but the instructions for "Police Clearance Certificate" specifically demands us to upload the PCC in colour.
Where it is mentioned it is mandatory which means all other doc's can be black and white

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamaicangirl88 said:
Collected police certificates today... still on track to submit the application next week...

Oh great!!! The PCCs are a pain!
!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Kerryberry17 said:
Yup it took that long.
The number of ITA issued recently makes me feel that we are back into one more OINP type of slow processing. God save us now

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
It can be in black and white. Never heard of a rejection due to B&W scan ;)
they reject PCC if not in color, written in the generic check list

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
Hey Guys,

Is there any post I can find the see different application status means what?

I submitted e-Apr Jan 3, 2016.
My current status of Review of submitted documents is blank, all others are "Not needed". Does this mean my application is not even opened yet, do they start to review my package after the medical exam review status is passed?

Confused.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
mjadawala said:
bestofluck said:
Where it is mentioned it is mandatory which means all other doc's can be black and white
That is correct maged_mmh and mjadawala. That is what is said in the checklist. I wouldn't risk scanning it in B/W.

Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Also, bestofluck, scanning it in color is always better because the signatures/markings appear as-is. If you scan it in B/W, the officer might not be able to make out if you have scanned the original or a photocopy. So, I would strongly recommend that everyone scans ALL documents in color and NOT in B/W.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Evaii said:
Hey Guys,

Is there any post I can find the see different application status means what?

I submitted e-Apr Jan 3, 2016.
My current status of Review of submitted documents is blank, all others are "Not needed". Does this mean my application is not even opened yet, do they start to review my package after the medical exam review status is passed?

Confused.
Answered a similar question yesterday -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5695330#msg5695330

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I wonder why there has been no change in my profile since I submitted on December 6, 2016. Others have medicals passed etc. I know i have passed my medicals because I received a copy from the doctor already. What could be happening? :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
read carefully what was asked for :p

Hi! Sorry for stupid questions, but I need to clarify this.
1. I prepare my documents for uploading. Do we need to make a copy of all passport pages with visas and info and notarize them or do we just need to scan the original pages in color without notarizing?
2. I'd like to ask the same about ECA reports from WES - is it possible to scan them in color and upload or do we need at first make copies and notarize them?
3. Copies can be in black and white, right?

Where did he ask for PCC?

maged_mmh take it somewhere else. every time i proved you wrong

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
t3kids said:
I wonder why there has been no change in my profile since I submitted on December 6, 2016. Others have medicals passed etc. I know i have passed my medicals because I received a copy from the doctor already. What could be happening? :(
DD got medical passed on 28th Dec. he submitted on 7th but due to holidays it might have teken time for others. wait few more days, as it is taking much more time to get medical passed these days.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Also, bestofluck, scanning it in color is always better because the signatures/markings appear as-is. If you scan it in B/W, the officer might not be able to make out if you have scanned the original or a photocopy. So, I would strongly recommend that everyone scans ALL documents in color and NOT in B/W.
I have scanned all copies ( work and education, IELTS and WES, passport pages ) in black and white and also on PVC ( police station one) it is a black and white print except the photo stuck is colored. He dint ask about pcc, and if it was generic question I would have replied that PCC is to be scanned in colour.yes the digital photo I uploaded in colour.

I have my own reasons to send copies in black and white, and so i will not call it a risk. Because I am graphic designer sharpness and tone is taken care of so you may be right for others. my copies are clean and readable.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
I have scanned all copies ( work and education, IELTS and WES, passport pages ) in black and white and also on PVC ( police station one) it is a black and white print except the photo stuck is colored. He dint ask about pcc, and if it was generic question I would have replied that PCC is to be scanned in colour.yes the digital photo I uploaded in colour.

I have my own reasons to send copies in black and white, and so i will not call it a risk. Because I am graphic designer sharpness and tone is taken care of so you may be right for others. my copies are clean and readable.
Okay. Good luck!