Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
hey everyoneeeee pleasee add me to the list :D got my nomination just yesterday (Friday the 14th)

congrats too allllll am so excited haha

i was having this question in my head and asked it in the other thread but no one answered. Since we got the nomination, what are the chances of NOT making it to Canada? could CIC reject my application for reasons other than medical/police clearance? Are they going to go through all my docs again just like Ontario did? Could they for example exclude a certain work period because they think there isn't enough evidence for it and thus, deduct my points or conclude my application not matching my profile?

:-\

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I REQUEST ALL OF YOU NOT TO QUOTE THE LIST

I WELCOME ALL DECEMBER APPLICANTS WHO GOT NOMINATED (OINP) TO FOLLOW THE PR PROCESS HERE AND UPDATE

DECEMBER APPLICANTS NOMINATED BY OINP - IRCC PR PROCESS

TOTAL: 26

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                                    DRAW           ITA-AOR DT              STATUS             
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=blue]Oloriire                      
[color=blue]s2l                                        
[color=blue]Vivekskumar8544         
[color=blue][b]tari7499                      
[color=blue][b]kora                       
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                       
[color=blue]Shashank                      
[color=blue]Skanawat                   
[color=blue]DreamSRk                     
[color=blue]kovthe                             
[color=blue][b]Dominika                      
[color=blue][b]cansingh86   
[color=blue]emilywym [/color]
[color=blue]Bestofluck                  
[color=blue]TheGuitarist                        
[color=blue][b]npr647   
[color=blue]KJHOT[/color]
[color=blue]rmwahab[/color]
[color=blue]jondam[/color]
[color=blue]adichaurasiya[/color]
[color=blue]Abhowmik[/color]
[color=blue]hachuflay[/color]
[color=blue]Dentcan[/color]
[color=blue]AmBina[/color]
[color=blue]Dan504
[color=blue]hanimorrar[/color]
[/color][/b]

[/color][/b][/pre][/size]

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Hi,
Could someone please confirm this common query?
Will a profile freeze upon accepting ITA or after uploading application and receiving AOR?
My profile expires on October 26. I need to know what to do in case of a draw takes place before that date (Accept or decline and wait for next draw).

Thx

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
@ambina - I would suggest to accept it if you have everything ready to be uploaded including pcc. Medicals can be done after accepting the ita as well. This will save you the hassle of creating new profile and requesting oinp to link the 600 points to the new one which will delay the process. I have read many a times on different threads that the profile does freeze once you accept ita. But we need to make sure to give ielts before it expires during the pr process . This is what I have seen on the forums from applicants who have been through this.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
Hey all,

I have a couple of questions. I have finally seen my personal checklist upon completing the forms..

Now, would we need to upload a copy of our IELTs results under Education, or is it just the Duplicate Degree + a Registrar's Letter confirming I have graduated?
Secondly, for Passport - it says to upload the pages that have stamps. I got a new Passport in Nov 2015 and have only a few stamps since. Do we need to upload all the Stamps from a current or previous passport to indicate the Travel History section we completed?
Finally, I completed my Medicals today and received an Information Sheet from the Doctor that also has the receipt, and another receipt for X-Ray - should I upload all of these for Medicals proof as well?

Sorry for so many questions. I am pretty OCD and don't want to miss providing anything and make sure I capture all the discrepancies in the Letter of Explanation.

Thanks in advance.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my nomination this morning after going through the all the hoops (profile expiry, ineligibility).

Can you add me to the list on this thread ??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
Hi,
Could someone please confirm this common query?
Will a profile freeze upon accepting ITA or after uploading application and receiving AOR?
My profile expires on October 26. I need to know what to do in case of a draw takes place before that date (Accept or decline and wait for next draw).

Thx
IF there is a draw on 19th accept it. if there is a draw on 26th may be your profile will expire before the draw.

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
I just got my ITA :D wooohoooooo this is going so fast for me, I got my nomination just 4 days ago!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
hanimorrar said:
I just got my ITA :D wooohoooooo this is going so fast for me, I got my nomination just 4 days ago!
congrats !1 welcome to post ITA

@ spikegin I will add you soon to the group

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
s2l said:
Hey all,

I have a couple of questions. I have finally seen my personal checklist upon completing the forms..

Now, would we need to upload a copy of our IELTs results under Education, or is it just the Duplicate Degree + a Registrar's Letter confirming I have graduated?
Secondly, for Passport - it says to upload the pages that have stamps. I got a new Passport in Nov 2015 and have only a few stamps since. Do we need to upload all the Stamps from a current or previous passport to indicate the Travel History section we completed?
Finally, I completed my Medicals today and received an Information Sheet from the Doctor that also has the receipt, and another receipt for X-Ray - should I upload all of these for Medicals proof as well?

Sorry for so many questions. I am pretty OCD and don't want to miss providing anything and make sure I capture all the discrepancies in the Letter of Explanation.

Thanks in advance.
You can check this thread for post ITA process http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the nomination yesterday and yesterday around 11:30p.m. (ET) got the points on My profile.
Read on one of the threads that there was a draw today.

I do not think I got the ITA today .
Do we get an automated e-mail when you get an ITA to your account ??

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
add me to the list ... thank you .. and congrats to all who got ITA

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
spikegin said:
I got the nomination yesterday and yesterday around 11:30p.m. (ET) got the points on My profile.
Read on one of the threads that there was a draw today.

I do not think I got the ITA today .
Do we get an automated e-mail when you get an ITA to your account ??
You will get a message soon.