+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

jkcanada

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Other
Friends

I had submitted my PR application in September with AOR 16th Sep. In the application due to limit on file size upload i was not able to attach my old passport and wrote in the LoE the same reason and requested to allow me to attach it later if needed.
I need suggestion: should i already send a CSE and attach my old passport or should i wait for a request for the same. I have some VISAs and stamps on my old passport.

Thanks for an reply... PLEASE

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any reason that people are uploading stamps, visas and old passports? The instructions clearly ask for only biodata page... assumingly for a current passport and not one of 8 years ago.....
can someone pls help me understand if this is crucial?

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reginald said:
Thank you for this response, I'm a bit relieved. Buy what I really want to know please, did you answer "no" to the question of whether X has work experience? Because that is the only way to avoid providing it in work history section.
yes, if I recall correctly, I entered no in that question and explained it in the LOE that i was doing that it was because i could not prove this work experience and it did not affect my EE points.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
Is there any reason that people are uploading stamps, visas and old passports? The instructions clearly ask for only biodata page... assumingly for a current passport and not one of 8 years ago.....
can someone pls help me understand if this is crucial?

I was wondering the same thing when I was applying last month and ended up only putting in the bio data page they asked for. I strictly followed their instructions. A couple of people on here verified that this was the best way when I posted the question a few weeks back. It shouldn't be a problem.

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
eddie_in_NL said:
Hi,

Just received an email from CIC, with RCMP request today (exactly one month after 1st AOR).

Oddly, it only asks for RCMP check for myself (PA) and not for my wife. Did anyone have any similar experiences ?

Secondly, the RCMP requests the address of the visa office handling my application, what should i put here (I'm inland FSW applicant). What do i need to input here ? (see text below from RCMP website).

"Applications for immigration to Canada must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form."
Ok those guidelines are old guidelines on rcmp website. You need to go to your local police headquarters. They will ask you for your passport and proof of local address. And for visa office details section. Give your express entry file number. Anyway when you will get your rcmp criminal record check certificate , it will not have any of your application details. It will be with your name , dob, address , your photo and lastly 4 of your fingerprints.
Gud luck.

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
sarkar1989 said:
Ok those guidelines are old guidelines on rcmp website. You need to go to your local police headquarters. They will ask you for your passport and proof of local address. And for visa office details section. Give your express entry file number. Anyway when you will get your rcmp criminal record check certificate , it will not have any of your application details. It will be with your name , dob, address , your photo and lastly 4 of your fingerprints.
Gud luck.
[/quote

And rcmp certificate. They can ask from anybody. Cause it's cic. If they asked for you only. Submit it for yourself only. Usually they ask only when your name based search match some of their records. Just to confirm you are not that person they ask for fingerprints based record check.

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Just got my application updated.

ITA - 18th Sept
Medical Exam - 25th Sept
Application submitted - 28th Sept
AOR - 28th Sept

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
HI I got a sechudle A request but online they are no option to upload it. Have anybody faced the same issue ? What is the solution of this one?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is an option :) i had the same problem dude. when you sign in to your my cic click view and application it will show you all the submitted documents etc .. go to the bottom and click continue now when you scroll down again there should be a spot to upload scd A.. try and let me know..:)

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
HI banff,

There is an option to "Continue" & "View & exit" once i click continue i get documents submitted by client and exit questionnaire button that set no option for me to upload schedule A. Should i wait for some more time for the website to update? i go any email request for Schedule A but my review of submitted documents till shows that no additional documents needed at this time..

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh that is weird buddy... when i clicked coutine in my cic it give me an extra upload option under the already submitted items

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
This wait is killing me, all i see is people from august are getting DM's and PPR's like they have won a lottery :p

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hear ya buddy and here's me still waiting for my bg to start and ppr lol

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarkar1989 said:
sarkar1989 said:
Gud luck.
[/quote

And rcmp certificate. They can ask from anybody. Cause it's cic. If they asked for you only. Submit it for yourself only. Usually they ask only when your name based search match some of their records. Just to confirm you are not that person they ask for fingerprints based record check.
sarkar1989 - thank you.

BTW, I also got a schedule A request today, a few hours later than the RCMP request. So someone is definitively working on my case today, let me be optimistic and take this as a good sign.